Suicide Forest

Why does something like this even exist to begin with? You’d think if random bodies were so easy to discover that a famous American vloger could find one, you should hire more park officials to patrol this place.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/video/index/502004/japans-suicide-vigilante/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

japs don't give a shit about each other but love crying about foreigners being offensive, they are hypocritical insects

why do you care?
why shouldn't we let people suicide?
why do you see suicide as a bad thing?

Some comes there to die, some to masturbate.

BECAUSE FUCKING DIVING ON TRAIN RAIL TO COMMIT SUICIDE IS A FUCKING NUISANCE YOU DUMB YANK

PEOPLE WHO WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE JUST GO THERE SILENTLY AND COMMIT SUICIDE WITHOUT BOTHERING ANYONE WHY MUST YOU DUMBFUCK YANK GO THERE AND DO A YANKERYDOO THING IN THERE YOU FUCKING SHAMELESS FUCKS

Too large and it's difficult to know if he/she has an intention of sucide.

they are a selfish people; wasting a perfectly good park with their decaying jap bodies

We value high IQ gook lives
If southern shitalians suicide
nobody would give a shit, I assure you, Luigi.

It’s inhabited by an evil spirit who feasts on despair

It requires human sacrifices

>nipponjin mental gymnstics

The UK has Beachy Head
Jumping off bridges is historically popular in San Francisco and Australian cities
If a landmark has a critical mass of suicides then it be the first thing suicides think of when they're working out where and how to top themselves

As opposed to desecrating an ancient forest and traumatizing travelers/rangers? Really?

I think, and tell me if I'm wrong, that suicide isn't seen as bad as is seen in West because they lack of Judeochrisian values.

They also have a suicide cliff by the sea. I saw a documentary about a local retired cop who established a suicide prevention centre in the area.

You can watch it here:
theatlantic.com/video/index/502004/japans-suicide-vigilante/

>travelers

Any travelers to the area are there because of the suicide reputation. Anyone else is an idiot

Tojinbo cliffs. Looks like a beautiful place.

I wanted to post this

the virgin suicide

Aokigahara is overrated as fuck. More people kill themselves on the Yamanote line every year.