Where the fuck is he?

jew ghosts dragged him kicking and screaming to the Shekel Zone

Singing Kalinka under a blood-soaked duvet.

hes fine, he will be back in the finale dont you worry user

some retard changed his state to Deceased on the Fargo wiki

cant get mad at them, i lost faith and fell for the "yuri = dead" after the latest episode

change it back

Someone have a theory that he will end or kill Varga since he is the Hunter in the Peter and the Wolf story

>yfw he returns and saves varga+meme-o from impending doom out of nowhere

i think his whip thing says "wolf hunter" on it as well, but i read that in another thread a couple weeks ago so take it with a grain of salt

what motivation will he have for killing varga?

I feel low IQ

Did he kill jews?

Gehenna.

he'll come back finale and surprise kill Varga. screenshot this

A basement

4 months in a basement

his family did, but he mentioned i think on more than one occasion being proud of his heritage. he also killed his gf back in germany who i guess was jewish

>he also killed his gf back in germany

I thought that was Varga?

nope, first scene of the season. yuri killed helga and that other fella got put away for it

it says "wolves hundredth" and presumably belonged to his grandfather or whatever, according to when he meets leland in the bowling alley

he'll disappear for the rest of the season and comes back 2 in 2 seasons at the back of a bus

sadly this is almost certainly the last season

what was the story with the jews and the cossacks?

Is Meemo dead? Christ I hope so.

MEEMO IS PURE

>what motivation will he have for killing varga?
leaving him dieing in the snow

Why did deafsassion let lil'chink live?

would've break the deal.
also they already know memeo, a new henchmen wouldnt be as predictable

5 days until all meemofags get told

They've already done enough damage hijacking his truck and assets, killing his guys is just unnecessary and probably make it harder to negotiate.

I think if you're going to blackmail someone who's already had many people it's just common sense to take as many of their pieces off the board as possible

In heaven

>mfw

No but his Cossacks ancestors did and especially his wolf grandfather.

So this show any good?

Genocide and Eastern Holocaust.

nah

Based Yuri Gurka

Yuri's Cossack ancestors rounded up some Jews and killed them. He tells the story to the Jewish lawyer he threw be off the parking garage, Ray Wise's character tells it before Yuri confronts their souls or whatever.

best thing in television right now. every season tops the last

shame it'll probably be cancelled due to ratings

Lady cop said they found the Russian guy dead of sepsis. You guys even watch the show?

That's bullshit

they were talking about some other Russian fella who got poisoned, it was on the news around that time. Yuri is fine.

/Meme-O/ and Yuri will ride off into the sunset together at the end.

>best thing in television right now
it isn't Twin Peaks

Twin Peaks shill is over, get over it

I'm guessing he returns in the finale after he is redeemed because he is pointed out as the Hunter's Shotgun in the Peter & The Wolf story. I'm guessing that's why Emmit's house goes into lockdown and why Nikki & Wrench knew what to look for in the truck. Yuri is still alive but is working for God now.

The whole season has been about Yuri, from the opener and how Varga got him off the hook there in East Germany in 1988 to the finale. The Hunters are about to kill the Wolf until Peter stops it.

Because Varga is evil? Did you not see the scene where he is confronted by Paul Marrane who is a supernatural messenger? Varga represents the Wicked. Yuri can atone for that.

He only got a message and a vision from Marrane, until we see his body - he's still alive.

Not sure if he is working by himself or with Wrench and Nikki but there's a scene where Emmit says "You work for Varga!?" as if he is not only surprised but maybe, Yuri helps Emmit somehow.

>Varga is evil
Name one bad thing he's done

poisoned Sy

Jewhell

Swango is a terrible person but they're still gonna make her win because muh stronk womyn.

Ideal scenario:
>Varga kills Swango and Emmit
>Based Sy mans up and kills Meme-o then runs away
>My waifu Gloria arrests Varga
>My man Sy inherits the Stussy empire

do you think they'll let Nikki and Gloria both live? one protagonist always dies in the finale I'd imagine one of them has to bite it and my money's on Nikki even though I love her

Nikki will die after she feels she has fully vindicated Ray

How can you love Nikki man? Ray was a good man and he got killed because of his brother and gf.

And yes, Im pretty sure Nikki will live. It will be Emmit who dies, and Gloria wont do anything useful because she's the robot

Guy was ten years too young for the part.

What makes you say that? He easily looks early 40s...as he should, considering he's nearly 40

I don't know, I just like her. if she had been actually 100% using ray and didn't love him I probably wouldn't like her though, which was how I thought things were gonna go

>Trusting the jew to run the empire

ISHYGDDT

I assumed he was in some western European civil war and took part in some genocides and thats how varga found him

> t. varga

>it isn't Twin Peaks
It isn't Better Call Saul

>V.M. Farga

The fucking names a little on the nose Hawley dont you think?

I guess that's why he came to Fargo!

I really am enjoying Nicki and Wrench as a team

Does Wrench any desires of his own?

Plundering Mary Elizabeth Winstead's ass?

He was also great in The Last Panthers, what other content should I watch from him?

He's fairly vengeful as well as compassionate. varga indirectly tried to kill him, and mew helped him escape from prison and survive the wilderness.

He ded

He's handsome in an ugly kinda way

Goran is cute.

>hating on /ourautist/
meemo a cute, CUTE!

Why do you think he's dead?
Was the scene with Mew and thewlis out of order chronilogically to when meemo and thewlis picked up emmit?

that'd be kind of funny

Soviets killed as many jews as Nazi did. More even. But they also killed poles, ukranians, russians, georgians, chechens and almost every other nationality in the soviet union.
The ways of genocide were varied. From actual burning of entire villiages(WWII) to simple relocation, where population would be forcibly boarded onto a train and sent to a middle of nowhere to build a city. They would usually die before they even made it to their destination. Especially kids.

Why did Baby Driver have to rip off Meme-O so hard?

Fuck Meemo, guy is literally mass murderer at this point.

>muh soviet were evil
Get a load of this guy. "Burning villages", you don't even know what you're talking about.

i keep hearing about this meme peaks - should i watch it ?