Paid Trump shills

This board is actually full of paid Trump shills. One of their tactics is calling every single poster that posts something critical about Trump a paid Hillary shill.

They also defend every single thing Trump does. They will never agree that he might have been wrong that one time. Most supporters of presidential candidates can accept that the person they support is not perfect and they will disagree with them on some points. Not the Trump shills on this board though.

There is a Trump general at any given time while there are rarely any Hillary generals. If this board had paid Hillary shills we would have Hillary generals here around the clock.

Nope real Americans.

North Carolina here.

Still voting Trump Shill.

Try harder.

I value the Trump generals and I do work in the foundation threads.

I contribute and every post I make isn't a copy and paste shit.

By KEK you will be cursed for the rest of your life. Shill.

GONNA NEVER GIVE IT UP
GONNA NEVER LET YOU DOWN

AND HURT YOU

I wish I got paid for makin memes for Trump.
That'd be a dream come true

i AM DA ONE AN ONLY TRUmp shhill. You cin tell why i wuz piked to shill 4 such a man.

Mane.

fuck off muhammad

I work for free

You do realize we can see you're from Germany Right? Nobody gives a shit what you think

>0.0001 shekels have been deposited into your account
just keep on shilling, shill

I hope that posters from the USA realise how fucking plastic your way of life appear to normal, sane and healthy people from the rest of the world.

this cheap whore, with a plastic barbie face is the nemesis of the american advertisement.

just nuke your own self with another 9/11 self coup at this point, 'merica.

this cheap whore was reading a classic song turned meme, do (((You))) realise it?

another shitty bullshit thread from Germanistan flag .. so i guess they hired some german company now

Why the fuck would Trump shills shill a board which is already in the rightist direction?

Have you even been on the board pre-2015?

Because they can use the combined efforts of thousands of NEETs who post here daily in their favor. You people basically do all the work for free. You get baited into going through thousands of leaked Hillary e-mails, raiding establishments who don't serve Trump supporters or down voting pro-Hillary videos on Youtube. You get used by them, don't you see? If it wasn't for you they would have to hire hundreds of people to achieve what you do for free.

She shredded documents in the 1990s to cover up her crimes and deleted emails 2000s for the same reason. There is blood on her hands and all of you shills are just wasting you time with people that know who Hillary really is.

I have a real job that pays me. I don't need NEETbux for posting about Trump.

But I do it for F R E E

lul

>They still haven't figured out that we never have, and never will, give a single fuck what a non-American thinks about how we live.

Keep posting though, at least you're good for a quick laugh.

Are you upset Germany?

There's shills on both sides 2bh its kind of cringeworthy going in threads of just shills arguing with each other.

No mate, the board is 'politically >incorrect

Trump is an absolute loser.

Typical that a man who has only bullied others in his life should try to bully his way into the presidency.

America is better than this. Racist America is on its final knees and Hillary will finish them off.

Good night.

sounds legit

while you watch the left hand you know not what the right one is doing

>there are rarely any Hillary generals.

start one faggot
>and watch it drop due to lack of interest
>not an obvious shitposting forum slide

>t. ahmed

Nice try Ahmed

I actually do it for free.

Yeah they want us to help them fight Russia and they know Hillary will help them. I don't care if they want to go to war with Russia or not. I hope Russia kicks German ass.

>paid
the world belongs to the men who are willing to do it for free

Thanks for correcting the record Achmed

I Guess you are new here.

>be german
>get ackbar'd

Fresh off the boat, from Correct The Record, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never shill for Hill again. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid shit that your little hugbox cuntsucking Democucks friends would approve of. None of that here. You don't correct. You don't shill. This ain't the DNC, kid. This is a Trump board. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to /r/enoughtrumpspam, you daily shilling son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I #StumpForTrump.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Try harder, Hill shills.

Trump is our champion.

Actual private citizen, here. Trump is the first politician I ever voted for (I couldn't pull the lever for Bush 2, McCain or Romney.)

Trump is a new political paradigm and I'm excited to see him begin Making America Great Again.

Yeah that's true.
Actually 99% of posts on this site are by bots. 4chans goal is to create life like AI.
You may have noticed some strange use of language here as the bots are still far from perfect.
Many shills come here to practice, the mods actually encourage it as it helps improve algorithms.

> b8 so hard motherfuckers wanna fine me

> first niggers gotta find me

all of these so-called "Trump BTFO" attacks are not even relevant or interesting. Some sandnigger waves a constitution and incorrectly makes fallacious claims about Trump and the Law. wow big fucking deal. it was nothing,

then hundreds of threads saying he's finished meanwhile more and more shit is dropping about actual corruption and bungled shit from Shillary's tenure at the State Dept. Not a fucking peep from you faggots.

You're making your entire case for Hillary by being extremely, hyperbolically against Trump. It's such an obvious tactic that no one can take you seriously. Unless you have some insight as to why I would vote for the known criminal Shillary Clinton then fuck off. I don't base policy decisions on someones 'mean personality'. So stop trying to make this a personality contest because you're still going to lose that one.

You know there was literal Trump campaign advertising in cripplechan, right?

People support Trump because they genuinely like her. Hillary on the other hand needs 6 million dollars to have some support on social media just because she is such a crappy old hag that nobody likes

Now I'm #HillShill

Sage

>Most supporters of presidential candidates can accept that the person they support is not perfect and they will disagree with them on some points.
That's the point where you completely misunderstood Americans.

Wtf Trump owes me 1 year of full shillposting then. How much is the CTR union minimum wage?

Nice Proxy there Ewiger Anglo

We don't need or want to get paid
Trump getting elected is enough payment
Now get in or be left behind

Pic related

>Trump
>her

don't CTR shills spam that he has no money?
Sage for hypocrisy.

I will agree that he fucks up pretty much every single time he opens his mouth. And it's really starting to piss me off
But tell me this
Did he endarger out national security?
Did he purposefully have people killed so he can keep his ponsy scheme going?
Did he accept millions upon millions of dollars from Saudis for sucking their dicks and promising weapons?
Did he pander so hard to everyone that they brought out retards on stage to use them as a political prop for their own gain?
No matter what trump says, no matter how fucking idiotic he gets, he will never be that bad. And you know what? If he does get that bad then I will just stay home. Simple, this is the election of lesser evils.

I don't get paid and i love making meme's for Donald. Fuck the current system needs changing and it will.

im a Trump shill and get paid o promote him on internet forums. doesnt take away from the fact that im voting for him without them paying me to tho

you did it wrong its
we donut forgive
we might forget
expectolium us

fuck they're onto us

MAGA HARDER LADS

>tfw you would do anything, ANYTHING to bring down the clinton machine for free in order to save America

Hi faggot! Was heißt Schlakborwaschmaschienentrogner auf englisch? Auch wenn es keinen Sinn macht: Dann Wort für Wort. Rechtschreibfehler sind Absicht.

>Racist America is on its final knees

You are correct but for the wrong reasons.

White America is tired of the racist bullshit that has been dumped on them since the (((cultural marxism))) started taking hold in the 60's. The White Man is waking up and cucks know their days are numbered.

Mich interessiert es nicht, wenn irgendein Hartz4-Empfänger auf Sup Forums glaubt, dass ich kein Deutscher sei. Nun verpieseln Sie sich.

One of the biggest giveaways that this place is full of Trump shills is that when you go to a Trump general you'll see "TEXT TRUMP TO 800264 for latest Trump updates" or whatever fucking number is it all the time. Literally blatant paid for shilling

paid Trump shills are what i really dont understand.. I thought our movement was genuine. I do enjoy Trump general threads though, even though they've been shitty lately. All in all I just wish they admited they worked for trump and not invade other threads. That's what hillary's doing here. They just so obviously bad at 'memes'.

Wo sagt man denn noch verpieseln?

Rare?

HE ISN'T FUNDRAISING!

HE'S PAYING SHILL ARMIES!

Why would I be payed to shill for an American when I am not America and do not live there?
I just like to post memes and have bantz
Also I would like Trump to win but I am not a shill, the same way not every Hilary supporter is a shill

The projecting is strong.

You shills4hill are so obviously desperate.

Keep it up, we're all having a laugh at you and your trite attempts at subversion.

Hans-The-Shill, it really doesn't work this way. There can't be two people in the elevator blaming eachother for farting.

I know I'm definitely not a shill, and I'm a fevered Trump supporter, and things have remained fairly consistent as far as the board goes on Trump.

I do it for free

Thanks for Correcting the Record! $0.08 has been deposited into your account