Trump's family are sociopaths!!

Look at this picture right here. DRUMPF's sons take pleasure in killing innocent, defenseless animals. AND THEY THINK IT IS SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF.
This just proves that narcissicm, sadism, and sociopathy run through the TRUMP line.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuwprXAaSv0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you should watch the documentary Louis Theroux did on trophy hunting in Africa... a lot of these places are actually saving the animals by having rich people come and shoot one or two.

fucking shill GET THE FUCK OUT

Half the people here wish they were animals

Wtf kind of faggot bait is this?

Hunting is alpha as fuck.

>innocent
Maybe, but unless you observed those animals their whole life you cant say for sure.

>defenseless
I dont think you know what this word means.

These digits confirm OP is a raging faggot who must kill himself on livestream.

It is, coming in and hunting these animals costs a lot of money. It's a good source of income for the wildlife areas. The meat goes to the locals too.

I'm failing to see an issue, or is this just about feelings?

Oh look. This thread again.

dubs

This is what OG conservationism looks like.

>jaguar
>cape buffalo
call me when they start killing things that aren't pests and a danger to human life that most likely have bounties on them

One time I swerved into a clear oncoming lane to avoid hitting someone who themselves were about to crash their car.

Some fat bitch behind me followed me for a mile and screamed that I was a sociopath from her car when I was in a parking lot. That's when I learned that people who sling the word around are probably themselves genuine sociopaths.

It's a fucking mental illness, not an insult.

Into the trash this shit goes.

Dumb dumb elitists, but then again we can just eat food i n a can.
Canned leopards is the best.

well they are.....

>inb4 Humans are not animals

oh and OP you fucking faggot because of you I have to go kill something small and furry right now.

muh animals! MUH ANIMALS

kys fa m

nothing wrong with hunting. buffalo are just wild cows, dumb prey animals, and leopards raid livestock and aren't seriously threatened.

...that elephant tail don't look right though.

Saged Queerdo

>Cape buffalo
>defenseless

He's roasted old whites no differently. What is this slave morality?

rollin

The multi thousand dollar hunts are hosted by wildlife programs in Africa. If these people didn't go out hunting and coughing up enough cash to buy a bmw then there likely wouldn't be anyone caring for endangered species. If you're gonna talk shit make sure you bring the astro glide, because the truth will fuck you in the ass.

btw
>$.05 has been deposited to your shill account

>it's a liberals call hunters socipaths episode
This is totally normal, healthy male behavior. Men are supposed to be happy when they dominate something; it's how we evolved.

Most of Sup Forums wishes their DNA was spliced with that leopard.

wow nice sources there matey

WTF I hate Sup Forums now

>men doing manly things
>WAH-WAH, SOCIOPATH

Neck yourself, libtard.

It is something to be proud of. You embrace masculinity by killing things.

Your
>masculinity
Is toxic and has no place in modern society.

if the negroes dont get paid by rich tourists to hunt a few of their animals, they will hunt and kill all of the animals themselves to earn cash

a liberal is of course not going to understand this

>killing animals for other any purposes than eating what you kill or pest containment.
>hunting

Please remove yourself from the gene poll. You are what gives hunters and gun owners a bad name worldwide.

Hunting is a tradition passed down from father to son. Respect for nature and sportsmanship towards the game are at his core. There is nothing of that in gunning down wolves with an assault rifle from a helicopter, or paying one million dollars for killing an endangered specimen just for fun.

You are no different from a 10yr old edgy proto-serial killer that snuffs kittens for sport.

You wanna end up looking like that whistle pig?
Kek

as long as the populations are well maintained I am okay with hunting

SAGE

You do understand the meat from a safari hunt goes to the managing tribe, right? All of these are for providing sustenance to the local people and the hunter pays a large sum to those maintaining the land.

Talking about sociopaths, Clinton is killing innocent people around the globe with her government... That's what I call being a sociopath.

That really pisses me off. Being as rich as they are they should really care more about the size of their kills. They should go back and kill much larger animals on their next trip.

Yeah but the only way they are saving the animals is by giving the rich people a way to kill the animals without hunting in the wild.

But if the rich people didn't go and kill those animals...

If you ever realize how much of a piece of shit you really are and how much of your life is wasted, you may one day crawl out of whatever gutter your parents dropped you off and understand that your jealousy is not attractive nor productive for anyone including yourself

Remember when that lion was killed and everyone became a conservationist for 2 days? The outrage was because that lion wasn't sanctioned to be killed. These animals were, and the money they make setting up these hunts goes toward conservation efforts.

True, they could just donate the money, but setting it up as a transaction encourages more money to go into conservation efforts.

Personally, I don't see the appeal. I'd rather those countries fix their environmental issues themselves, and that chinamen stop killing everything in a vain effort to make their dicks longer. But we don't live in a perfect world. This is what's working until we come up with something better.

kill yourself

Jr. looks mexican. No wonder why Trump loves him less than both Eric and Ivanka and even shot down his idea of becoming NY mayor.

I bet Trump got cucked.

Oh, so the money spent will be used to support a pack of wild niggers. No harm in that right? And since niggers are usually civilized, reputable and fair individuals, we know for sure that the money is going to be shared and spent for the well-being of their community, and not just end in the hands of some local chimp-warlord that will use it to buy AKs and life jackets. Right?

Even Kek agrees. Trump must praise mexican politicians so much because one "outsmarted" him during one of his family trips to Cancun.

then there wouldn't be animal reservation, because the rich people pay the cost of maintaining them
you fucking retard

I'd shoot a mountain lion in a heartbeat if I'm lucky enough to see one while hunting. I'll never see a tiger outside a zoo but I'd shoot that too

>Mexican intellectuals

Damn, you might actually be onto something. That's two in a row. Try for thirds?

Hippies believe that photo safaris alone would be enough to maintain the costs of caring for the animals and protecting them from poachers.

Even my loser aunt who moved to the US and whose husband still works at McDonald's can afford to travel to Africa for such a safari, but only my dad and uncle can afford to go there and kill big game.

That is pretty disgusting but at least they believe in the 2nd amendment.

>Louis Theroux
A FUCKING LEAF

the ONLY reason why there are still large fauna in the wild is because of rich white hunters.

>Hunting Predators

Degenerate behavior

Omfg that's horrible *munches on chicken* Killing animals are wrong. *Eats bacon*

I hunt ptarmigans.

>innocent
You don't know that. They might have been fucking cunts like Kevin here, nothing wrong with shooting a cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=yuwprXAaSv0

Another one bites the dust