RED LETTER MEIDA THREAD PART 2!

WHERE IS MY BOFTW YOU FUCKING HACKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p3OquU4L1tc?t=23m21s
pastebin.com/ExT6KMvB
youtu.be/XJKCkN3zM0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=T1C7UCMmF5g.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You shouldn't insult them that much, they kind of like it.

i hate it when they bring that bold or fat cuck on the show

YOU HACK FRAUDS!

FUCK MOVIES!

:) :) I love these guys, sarcastic and smart with a wicked sense of humour.

remember when rlm used to be funny?
youtu.be/p3OquU4L1tc?t=23m21s

>hate star trek into reference
>hate rogue one
>love the force awakens

>spend 30 minutes complaining about wonder woman
>never do that with marvel movies

But they liked Wonder Woman

They bitched way more about Civil War than WW

pastebin.com/ExT6KMvB

which is funny because Civil War was good and Wonder Woman was average

>civil war was good

>film featuring actual developed characters with actual character arcs, good action scenes in interesting set pieces and an emotionally involved climax that isn't shit

Am I talking about Wonder Woman or Civil War? It's Civil War you dumbass

Civil War was forced drama. Tony should've told the UN to fuck off instead of selling them out to the avengers.

Yeah he should've, but Iron Man 3 and Age of Ultron showed that he's becoming crazy

>new best of the worst

>it's another wheel of the fucking worst

>yfw

Actually, the next BotW will be a new subseries where they talk about movies they haven't used for the show before because they've already seen them, or there's too much to dig into for the usual format.

They're retiring BotW to make time for Space Cop 2

No, they are making a Josh documentary about vinyl.

Why do they hate money? That The Last Jedi trailer reaction would've easily netted them over 500,000 views.

youtu.be/XJKCkN3zM0Q
Do you think that the boys ever get sad that none of their features have really gotten any recognition outside of their most devoted (obsessive?) fans?

Most indie films don't get seen by fucking anyone, so I think they'll be okay.

Did they?

>>spend 30 minutes complaining about wonder woman
>>never do that with marvel movies
Do you not watch RLM or do you have severe memory loss? RLM complained about Thor, Captain America: The First Avenger, Thor: The Dark World, Avengers: Age of Ultron and Captain America: Civil War. This "THEY PRAISE EVERY MARVEL MOVIE AND HATE EVERY DC MOVIE" meme is objectively fucking WRONG.

>Sup Forums's big guys
Jessie
Jay
Jack

>r*ddit's small fries
Mike
Rich
Josh

IT'S TEARING UP MY HEART

>WHEN I'M WITH YOU

BUT WHEN WE ARE APART

>I FEEL IT TO

>Jack
>Sup Forums

>Mike
>Rich
>r*ddit

Get the fuck out, Jack. Your memes are shit.

What they do is "wow it's the same old marvel shit it's getting so boring; still 9/10 go watch it"

So Mike has known Rich since they were young (probably bonded over TNG) and they both met Jay in High School? This is all what I assume from seeing their videos with no other influence.

What did Lauren see in Mike, look at how cute Jay is

Why are you stealing food from Jay's mouth?

they are dumb. if they were smart, they would have not insulted every single person in hollywood that could have given them a job

Mike and Rich know each other from school (no idea if highschool or filmschool, though). Mike met Jay at some forum where indie filmmakers hung out.

You ever think that maybe they don't want a job in Hollywood, and that's why they have no problem burning bridges in Hollywood?

she's a size queen

There's people in the industry who are fans of RLM though. They've gotten signed fanart from Disney artists, for instance

Mike's asslicking of Max Landis says otherwise. They even wanted him back again and he never returned.

>having a friend that works in Hollywood can ONLY MEAN that Mike wants to work in Hollywood.

Max wants to return and is in contact with the guys (as implied by some twitter in-jokes), but Dirk Gently happened and that's keeping him busy like a mother.

Mike and Rich were high school buddies. And yes, Mike met Jay on a forum, and they decided to get together with their other forum friend to make Gorilla Interrupted. There's a documentary about this on the DVD.

of course

They're funny.
I like the episode where they were overly sarcastic in an autistic manner!!!!!!!1111

Someone post the 3rd Reich Mike gif pls.

get the fuck off Sup Forums, Mike. remember how you couldn't be honest reviewing his films while Jay could? how you looked at the camera begging for him to come back? and that embarrasing "break in case max landis comes back! remember, we love you! :3" shit you posted on twitter? fat fucking retard

>OMG they've mentioned Max twice in the last year and a half! THey are such suck ups!@!!!

No they don't. I'm sick and tired of you retards over simplifying everything. Mike and Rich fucking tore apart Civil War.

reminder that they no longer do cons because Mike put someone in a coma the last time

gay meet-up sites are not really "forums"

Landis is not coming back because literally everyone called him a fag in youtube and reddit comments

>Freddie Williams mockingly calls a movie character Max Landis
>everyone else tries their hardest not to laugh

what did they mean by this?

This. Read that Tim Heidecker offered them a show and they turned it down because they preferred the creative freedom of jewtube.

>Read that Tim Heidecker offered them a show and they turned it down because they preferred the creative freedom of jewtube.
Sauce? Other than someone just saying it on Sup Forums?

Max hasn't returned to RLM's studio because his life is now very busy. For years he spent most of his time writing at home and didn't spend a lot of time on filmsets. Now that he's running Dirk Gently he's constantly working on set.

source?

Literally what are you babbling about? They've made fun of Landis several times since having him on.

I don't get this reference

Fuck Adult Swim, they're better off making shit on YouTube. Patreon + YouTube bucks is more money than what Adult Swim pays.

Looks like I'm autistic and I read it on leddit and my reptile brain absorbed it as truth. youtube.com/watch?v=T1C7UCMmF5g. He appeared in an episode because he's a big fan and asked for their contact on twitter. I swear I read this, this is going to drive me fucking wild.

nice try ;)

>castle my asshole, mineycra-

what did you mean by this?

mike mataei wanted to dick measure him

>choosing e-walfare over putting yourself out there and networking
dumb RLM shill

>you will never jerk off in the stall next to Mike Matei and Mike Stoklosa frotting while Jay is talking about Puppet Master

>putting yourself out there
lol are you a small child? What the fuck does this even mean? Do you know how many people "put themselves out there" in Hollywood and completely fail? Why would RLM give up a stable career (and yes, I called it a career) with a stable and ever-growing audience where they can work independently and do what they want in order to try and "make it" in a dying old industry where they most likely wouldn't make as much money as they are now?

>selling your soul to a corporate machine that will force you to censor yourself
Dumb Adult Swim shill.

>"Isn't shit"
>Is a comic book movie
Sort your shit out

>keeping track of e-celeb's detailed like and dislikes

kys my autismo dude

You're sitting between Jack and Rich. What do you do?

jerk both off

Is Pre Rec going to upload the video of Jay playing Friday the 13th to YouTube or do I have to watch it on Twitch?

ask where is mike and jay

Because Max is their friend and they don't want to be too mean to him.

Why wouldn't they

fuck off jack

because they are dumb and hate money, we've been discussing this

Jay looked like some weird, fat, retarded Amish kid until he became a metrosexual.

so he went hot -> schlub -> hot huh?

they upload every other stream stop being dumb

I think his big, bushy mustache somehow covers that enormous overbite.

you just KNOW

He looked like some demented squirrel from Pripyat.

fucking this, i'm planning to get black out drunk and i love drinking while pretending i have friends

upload it you FUCKS

>make erroneous claim
>get called out for it
>''w-well you're just autistic''
Wew lad

>implying you didn't make that post yourself
Nobody EVER uses that argument unless they're false-flagging, faggot

BOFTW

Best of Fucking the Worst?

They give it like two weeks before uploading to youtube. But why would you not watch it on twitch anyway if you're interested?

Jay streams are best streams

Again, wew lad.

bummp