Sisters

Well guys I fucked up
>Last night my sister took me out for a beer for my birthday.
>It's alright, Small talk mostly we don't really have anything in common but I still love her
>She's the defention of the lefttard safe space feminist college liberal.
>Start's bitching about Trump and the right and saying King of the hill is problematic. (Shocker I know)
>Ask her why is Trump racist.
>She makes a huge scene at a bar she likes.
>Bitches literally until we get home
>Destroys my MAGA hat.

Why in the fuck do I have to treat my older 24 year old sister like a goddam toddler?

Also what's everyone else's relenaships with thier sister's?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=fashion&field-keywords=Make America Great Again
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My sister staged an intervention after she found out that I had a MAGA Trump flag. Her boyfriend agreed with me on all points and she began crying when arguing with both of us. My powerlevel goes much further than Trump, but Trump is such a nice powerlevel to reveal.

based icelander

Is she hot

She looks exactly like me.

Fuck her

90% of people are too steadfast in their beliefs to change their minds about politics, so whenever one of my lefty friends brings up politics I just change the subject

My sister mainly pulls my leg about being a trump supporter. Shes only 17 and is a closet racist tho. She also believes men are the natural leader gender. I did a good job with her.

Cool thread op. Ever considered getting a blog?

no i don't know that feel both of my sisters are married with families and are intelligent people who would never buy into dumb shit that is sjw cancer

Quick question Iceland-user
Is it true that in your country it's sunny at 11pm?

Do you listen to Ghostigital?

What happened next ?

Firstly, there is nothing problematic about King of the Hill. It's a good show, made my leftists about right-wingers, and is about the only cartoon to show decent family values, with perspective and shit.
Secondly, considering how you spell, are you sure you're smart enough to talk that badly about your sister?

Man I'd kick her ass, that's a $30 hat.

My sis is liberal too, but she knows better than to start with me.

>intervention for a certain political canidate

Jesus fuck what has politics come to?

Are you hot?

n-no homo

Knowing Sup Forums I thought this was going to lead into an awkward incest story

Nice

here some relevant info first
2 sisters, I have almost no childhood memories so don't have a whole childhood bond.
Me 24
My one sister 3 years older I'm friendly with we just make small talk never anything deep. She's a social butterfly so we're just super different. She leans heavily left.

2nd sister 6 years older we get along amazingly she leans left but uses her common sense and she's smart as fuck so we can discuss things and not argue when we don't agree.

Politics wise they're probably like that because my ma never said what party she supports and took an even approach.

>King of the hill is problematic

What's it like being related to an absolute retard?

>people in iceland care this fucking much
jesus christ lmao

My older sister called me a racist loser when she found out I supoorted Trump. I asked her why she supported Clinton and she said "I just do, okay?"

This tbqh. She'll adopt your ideologies soon afterwards.

My sister is an alcoholic and I'm fairly sure she's a drug addict. She's got three kids. Somehow, they're excellent and despite being "raised" by her have turned out very well.

Her house is paid for (she got it from her divorce that she had when she was 23, he moved to South America and didn't give her another thing. I liked him a lot, he was far too good for her.) and as such she is free to spend whatever money she has on weed, wine and cocaine.

I have no idea how her kids are so bright. Three different dads, none of them are about. Eldest is off to university to study Chemistry, middle has started training with me and loves it, youngest one is great fun. They're all brilliant with my children, who are a lot younger, but every year they become more and more distance from their mother. She has convinced herself this is down to some conspiracy against her, as opposed to her being a terrible human.

*supported

I have 5 sisters between the ages of 13 and 27. I am a 23 year old manlet.

My dad and I are openly racist in family settings and it makes for interesting discussions

Have you had sex with her yet?

>half sister adopted two kurdish boys who where absued by their family, she is currently teaching norwegian to refugees
>sister studies sociology, constantly talk about capitalism and reads books like to kill a mockingbird and some other nigger slave book

If you're a big, attractive fella (like me), revealing your 'power level' (I call it just being honest and straight forward) is not a problem. Obviously at work or something, but not out in public. My whole family and my friends (one of them is black) know I'm a 'nazi' sympathizer. They still love me.

>thinking women would be anything but childish
Most women come to conclusions by group think, the only way to get them to follow a belief is a confirmation bias with social persuasion.

That's the fundamental difference between men and women, one is far more likely to consider reason to belief over social persuasion. One's far more likely to believe the media, to repeat narratives, and to have emotional over argumentative reactions in response to their points being challenged or proven wrong.

Don't reason with them, just present your ideas with a confirmation bias and in a way that allows the idea of social persuasion to take place (ie group think). It's the only way I've been able to convince women to be pro Trump from being anti Trump, they never react to argumentative reasons without just getting angry as a response to being wrong.

The idea that people have leftist families terrifies me. My dad opened a conversation with me the other day saying "Did you know if you owned ten niggers during the American Civil War, then you didn't have to fight? But if you only had a few niggers, then you were drafted." I don't know how true that is, but it was a fun conversation nonetheless.

How the FUCK did you get a MAGA hat leaf!?

My sister is actually fucking insane, but pretty woke when it comes to food stuffs and what we ingest. We get along great but she is very quick to be on the defensive if she thinks someone is judging her. Politics wise there isn't really much to talk about in our family. We're equal parts mix of Scots and Cherokee and therefor skeptical of most everything anyone in a position of power is telling us. We're all introverts that just want to be able to hunt and grow our vegetables. Only my younger brother and I ever have conversations about deeper political issues that aren't on the surface to civilians.

I make a point to NEVER show my power level to anyone who might not align with me. In your case OP, you're outwardly supporting Trump and your sister knows that and disapproves. She won't listen to anything you have to say on the matter because she's already categorized whatever may come out of your mouth as invalid, whether she aligns with you on any issue or not, your opinion is invalid.

You've GOT to appear in opposition of all things MSM and big gov't. "I can't believe this election is between Trump and Hillary.. I mean, Trump's a buffoon but Hillary is hiding some VERY dark stuff.. Have you looked at any of data on the Clinton foundation?? ... Spooky.."

Sorry for blogging.
>TL:DR
I love my sister, but she can snap at anything and shut down. All of the bad parts from my dad's side of the family (except alcoholism) and none of the good from my mom's side :/

man it seems like women always cry when you completely dominate them in a political argument
my girlfriend has done it a few times
i need to meet a trump girl

You forgot to explain why the idea that people have leftist families terrifies you.

Me too. I was disappoint.

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=fashion&field-keywords=Make America Great Again

i guess

Because I can't imagine not being able to laugh at niggers with my family. My cousin brought a black guy home once and my grandad spent the first 45 minutes of knowing this black lad by talking about "what we did with niggers back in my day". We didn't even have niggers back in his day, but that didn't stop him rattling off shit like "tarmac the roads with em". My cousin wouldn't dare talk back to my grandad, so she just laughed along.

She's sworn off black guys since then because of the shit she gets from the rest of the family about it.

Ebay you stupid syrup nigger.

My sister plays the victim bullshit because like my aunts, she takes the weak and easy route.

I'm nice and cordial when I talk to her, but do not go out of my way or anything for her.

Well that is just sad. Especially your cousin's reaction. Really, really sad. How weak is she that she'd give up on her personal desires based solely on her family's reaction?

Nice slide thread leaf

Because her "personal desires" were a teenage rebellion phase that didn't hold any water. She wanted anger from the family. She didn't get any. So she moved on.

You stupid nigger.

>sister is literally homocidal
>attempted to kill me in my sleep because i drank from the wrong bottle of pepsi and because i spoke about trump when she was on her period.
>she kicks power adapter next to my bed
>wake up
>dontwanttogotoschool.mp4
>notice phone light and shiny object [knife]
>realize whats going on...sort of. the pepsi thing isnt really explained to me until after the police show up
>slap her in the stomach as hard as i can. my arm was under my bed sheets, couldnt reach the knife or her arm, so its the best i could do in that moment
>she drops knife on bench next to me
>she punches
>get up
>put her in a head lock
>grab knife
>turn knife to side
>hold it against her neck and tell her to shut up
>cries more. calls me facist pig. should've figured.
>restrain her using what is essentially a flat peice of smooth metal against the side of her neck. not on the front where the jugular is, the side of her neck.
>she's too dumb to realise she cant get hurt by it.
>tell her she wont get hurt if she doesnt attack me and other stuff to that affect
>let her out of headlock when she calms down. 10 minutes later.
>immediately goes to the kitchen, grabs a pair scissors, and another knife, comes back and tries to gut me again.
>"COMMUNIST SCUM!!"
>kick her in the gut
>headlockround2.jpg
>need to call cops
>tell her she is under citizens arrest, because legal stuff
>walk to phone
>call cops
>shes screaming
>still in headlock
>cops come
>a couple minutes go by, cops trying to figure out whats going on.
>let sister out of restraint (ended up pinning her to the floor during the 20 minute wait for the cops)
>immediately assaults the officer
>press charges
>cant because "muh autism" and im her primary caretaker
moving out tomorrow, leaving her to a home. would honestly leave her in a forest somewhere if i could, but due to the both of us being under police protection for the time being, i cant.

>I did a good job with her.
You didn't do shit, you fucking homo gay.

my brother ate my face over hillary today too. my whole family is just sticking their fingers in their ears and going ah-la-la-la-la-la.

All women are toddlers. Marriage is actually like adoption

>ended up pinning her to the floor during the 20 minute wait

Hot.

>half jew
>sister gets brown eyes
>I get blue
>she's a worthless pathetic insane idiotic psycopath
>I'm amazing

It's all in the eyes, brownies.

To fucked up to be true. If this is somehow true then I feel pretty bad for you user.

You had me until you "couldn't press charges". She assaulted an officer, she's going to jail. 3/10 M8, work on that shitposting a little more and maybe you'll get all the (you)s you've dreamed of.

i couldn't press charges. officers could.

>Also what's everyone else's relenaships with thier sister's?

Absolute trash.
Around the time I discovered Sup Forums, she discovered tumblr.

She has problem glasses.
Dyes her hair all sorts of obnoxious colors, as well as gets it cut like a god damn dyke.

She has a complete lady boner for the entire gay scene, even though she's not in any way gay, nor does she actually know any gay people.

Got so buttblasted over brexit she wants to move to Germany.

Whenever she's confronted, she'll first begin to yell, then ad hominem, then cry and retreat.
Every time, without fail.

She is the worst type of person alive today.

Literally the same for me wtf

My younger sister hates black people and constant whining of the left especially after blm bullshit and says she's voting trump.
My older sister doesn't care about politics but will go vote for whoever me or my dad tell her too.

Eh I'm alright looking

>saying King of the hill is problematic
That girl ain't right

>Well guys I fucked up
No you did not OP, get that cuck mentality out of your head. You didn't do shit your psycho sister did.

>Also what's everyone else's relationships with their sister's?

Pretty good now.

Was absolute shit when we were kids.

She's a Bernout and hates Hilldog more than anyone I've seen. We have our discussions but nothing ever escalates.

You should fuck her, she was practically asking for it

RED PILL YOUR SIBLINGS Sup Forums!!!!!!

My sisters used to be stupidly devoted to the ideals of the left, but I have slowly brought them back. The are still quick to jump on bandwagons, but they are still young, so that's to be expected.

The hardest thing is trying to convince the younger one that spics are less human than whites, her Spanish teacher sold them on the meme that spics are Spaniards, and Spaniards are white Europeans, but I'm working on it. In a few years I'll get her a job on the farm and let her see for herself.

Post pics of her panties

It's just that women have been brainwashed (by irrelevant women) to think that their opinions are relevant ... so it's just a case of reality crushing your illusions, I would say.

So...fuck her already.

But... They do vote. Therefore, their opinions ARE relevant.
Are you sure you put enough thought into that one before trying to be edgy?

She bought me a new one, I had a white one but I wanted the red so I guess it's not the end of the world.

How is this a shit post?

Fuck off leaf!