HEY CARTER

HEY CARTER

All I want in return for my services is the right to hunt one of the tyrannosaurs. A male, a buck only. How and when is my business. Now if you don't like either of those conditions, you're on your own. So go ahead, set up base camp right here, or in a swamp, or in the middle of a Rex nest for all I care. But I've been on too many safaris with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas, OK?

HEY CAAAAAAARTER

CAAAAAARTER

That was a good monologue, he needed more screen time.

he died,didn't?
the actor

You guys like this movie? I have good memories from childhood of the absolute kino scenes but it turns out the writing is awful and the main characters are very unengaging.

someone post the female T REX dom pasta

I liked this movie and I don't know why everyone hates it. A little over the top but so is the entire idea of Jurassic Park.

The two T-rexes, the Rex rampaging around San Diego, the Stegosaurus scene, the raptors killing guys in the grass, Malcolm somehow having a black girl for a daughter, it's great.

Poor Eddie was eaten alive by two tyrannosaurs

Honestly? I think it's a pretty good sequel. It had it's issues, like pacing and too many characters but it was good.

Way better than 3 or world. The series is analogous to the alien series, in terms of how good the sequels are.

And they never even acknowledge it. He was a true hero.

A few years ago, not long after inception

Carter was probably the biggest fuck up of a character(adult)in the series. Zones out on his friend getting killed and then screams his head off alarming the trexes

That was the point.

i would

>That's no argonian maid, boy

Okay!

>repitile
>boobs and ass

get out

We can genetically engineer it to be thicc

I watched this movie recently and there were so many implausible things in it that I never noticed before, like Roland and his men magically waiting for Ian, Nick and Sarah at the top of the cliff, Sarah falling through a hole and then through a window where Ian and his daughter were waiting, and Ian's group going through the long grass without being attacked by raptors.