Is Dr Strange the most intelligent movie to come out of the MCU?

Is Dr Strange the most intelligent movie to come out of the MCU?

DORMAMMU, I'VE COME FOR DUBS

I don't think any MCU film qualifies as intelligent. And I say this as a full marvelcuck.

Is this the dubs thread?

Why didn't Dormammu just destroy Earth after Strange let him out of the loop?

he promised not to

Because no one has ever broken a promise, right?

Demons and shit are usually forced to keep their promises. See rumplestiltskin and other stories.

He is a good guy

I haven't seen them all but I liked this one. But I tend to like Brodanku Cubersquash in anything.

no

checked

>is a magician, the intellectual choice for powers
>doesn't go for raw strength and instead chooses to outsmart his opponents
His battle against Dormammu just proved that being smart is better than being some brute jock like the rest of the Avengers.

It's psychedelic rather being smart. I put Ant Man over D. Strange for THAT matters.

>"you already read the lesser book of solomon and all these other entry level occult books!?"

dropped the movie right then and there.

duobles

Solid capeshit but nothing spectacular. His accent was pretty bad, though.

I didn't like how they did a 180 on Mordo near the end, I know he's a villain in the comic books but it just felt so out of place for him to do that given how he acted throughout the rest of the movie, not to mention the post credits scene with him.

I honestly thought it was the worst marvel movie since Avengers 2

Demi-god here.

Our word is interwoven with our interdimensional abilities. Breaking promises and lying lessens our power. Albeit, there are gods who function inversely to this law, but their life sucks. They can't be honest with those they hold close.

Not everyone is a dick like you faggot