The shorts?

TPBP

Look at that twig cunt
Disgusting

Dat fucking ass.

Why isn't this acceptable in Turkey?

Speak for yourself.

>Roach can't suppress its urge to rape females that show ankle

Western man control their urges due to higher intellect and lower test.

Yeah but whites don't rape woman. Its blacks, muslims that rape.

I do find it funny how women undress to workout as always its about being an attention whore not actually working out.

>turkroach doesn't like fit women

why am I not surprised?

You've never seen a whore if you think that's what they dress like. You are sickening, kill yourself obese roach.

>lower test.
4 u

Why can't you hide your rage boner? Because you are inbred and have an IQ less than 100+

It must suck to be a muslim

Because not all people are the same. Desert people are going to act like how logically a desert person would. We're programmed differently. Environment affects genetics.
Also, please fuck off roach.

That is not how whores dress in the west bro.

But Tuuuuurkey my feeeeelings.

No idea man.

Because Jews. I can't be bothered explaining but if you follow it back it will lead to Jews.

Bitches exercising and shit.
>Its unacceptable
>Islam forbids it
>they should be at home getting beat by their husbands
>The West is so cucked
>In Muslim countries we would throw acid in that bitches face
>cucked westerners

>Holding your phone while jogging

Because we have an ounce of self control and respect unlike you shit skin roaches. I can't wait for Clinton to destabilize your shit hole countries even more. You all deserve to fucking die.

what's best body type then?

We aren't animals that can't control basic impulses like you desert animals

Because unlike your shithole, we actually evolved the last 2000 years.

a little thing called self-control that makes us better than you in all things

Also because western men unlike middle eastern men have more self control then chimpanzees in rutting season.

'cause we're not all she-hating closet faggot pedos

Muslim women wear curtains to hide fat and ugliness

What's the problem? She shows off her nice body and you get to see it AND know what a slut she and so avoid her and spare yourself an STD.

win/win

Soon, lad.

Wow I hate western women I'm #sillyforsharia now

Fuggen saved.

Also, we are not savages so it's perfectly fine for a female to enjoy her run with shorts like those in a pic without having to bare a curly haired bunch of fucking apes attempting to rape her.

Fuck off roach.

Dressing like this actually frowned upon by many people in the West.

i've seen turkish girls wear bikinis, OP. Your women don't exactly dress modestly.

I'm honestly not sure.

I am not a rapist, but every normal man sees this girl and has urges to fuck her. It's not crazy to think there are people who grow feral seeing this in person. Smelling her sweat and pussy while walking past. It's very animalistic.

I don't know why a girl even wants to dress this way other than for attention or wanting to be raped by a strong man.

You know, I have all of these thoughts...I think about how the only women who survived through the thousands of human years of fighting must have been the ones who submitted themselves to the victors. Who didn't fight while being raped and were subsequently killed.

So evolution has left us with women who come from a long line of willingness, possibly even pleasure of being raped, and it has also left us with men who are very afraid. It is the men who are very afraid who continue on living while the brave men died in battle.

We are now left with women essentially begging to be fucked and dominated like pic related and men who are too terrified to do so.

Something very drastic must happen, and I do believe it will happen. Something that will return us to proper gender roles and a straightforward, all truth towards what men and women should be doing.

I didn't know why women wished to present themselves as whores last year, but I am beginning to come up with a conclusion in my mind as to why they feel the urge.

Lol Turkish broads are the most progressive, scantily clad muslims ever. OP is using a proxy and doesn't realize most of Turkey loves secularism

youtube.com/watch?v=S2m-Z1I8kdM

>why is this acceptable in the west ?

lol

Fuck you.

Fuck you in asshole. Fuck you in asshole til turn purple like donkey asshole.

Fucking scum.

because most men masturbate to anime all day, they don't have any energy left faced with a real woman

yes, those people are refugees

Motivation for lifting. She's doing a fine job.

OP is pretending to be from Turkey, not Afghanistan. Turkey is super secular, thats why they had the coup

My fucking dick

Turkey is better than Romania and Russia lol.

None for you, mexican!

> yoga shorts/pants
> not degenerate

No wonder burgers are going to elect Hillary

Fuck you no its not. I like admiring fit girls. She works hard for that body. She should get some appreciation.

That said though, middle easterners have no respect for our culture that puts the onus on men not to be animals. Islam assumes (correctly) that muslim men are animals with no self control so it is for the womans protection that she hides herself wicked and mentally incompetent muslim male.

Holy shit. That's a friend of mine's daughter.

>most progressive
>loves secularism
Sure thing, that's why 50'000 Turks parading for Erdogan were yelling allahu akbar like autistic retards in Germany two days ago? so secular, so progressive.

You do anything wrong here and cops will fuck you up. I already have a bitch I can fuck so there's no need to rape

Why is this acceptable?

>cellulite
> hammy legs
>back folds
>fit
t. American physical education

Been looking for this gif. Thanks F A M

We aren't savage animals ruled by our base instincts like you Muslims

Fuck man you need to get help, women do like rape and don't exist to serve men.

Funny, but it still sucks.
Just like Canada

Sexy daughters.

oh fuck I helped a leaf
all I feel is shame

Exercise?

10/10 well done roach

That pic was actually in spain

This is why we killed off 30k of you back in the middle ages, Mehmet. Learn to keep what's left of your dick in your pants.

>that Slexee beach pic

mmmm

They have to blame the countries that allowed them in. Blaming their horrible, shitty ideology that should be purged from the Earth at all costs and by any means necessary is blasphemy. And it's better to be a hypocrit than a heretic for them. Miserable faggots the lot of them.

Listen Leaf, that's pedo shit right there.
Fuck off to whatever animal and child fucking liberal site you came from.

She's a woman she can have some fat for curves you Dingus.

because the West is not as gay as Turkey

are you retarded?

What an odd pic.

Because we are not animals without self control and are an advanced culture who can appreciate the heavenly beauty God created in women.

We are not depraved and degenerated abominations who think covering a woman from head to toe pleases God.

God made women for men and their beauty is a reflection of the mind of God and his love for man.

Tiffany cappotelli for those interested

>women do like rape
yeah if they guy is hot

Because our middle ages ended 5 centuries ago.

Papa Roach was mad because we actually forbid that he talked to his islamic warriors in the caliphate of germany via video message. Imagine that... He and his followers really think germany belongs to them and they can claim it in the name of islam.

A normal country would have deported every single one of these fucks asap.

western men are much more intelligent and much more capable of self control than arabs and niggers, who are much more like animals than humans

Daaamn, thats some quality baiting bro.

>That skinny and curvy one

Because we are civilized and don't take that whorish attire as a justification for rape, and can control ourserlves.

Fuck off yourself newfag

Does banji trigger you?

I love raping dem gringa spring breakers and then dump them in the parks for homeless bums to have fun with leftovers.

Top kek, Kidies is a Top Roach...looks like he got cucked too

Why is it unnacceptable in shitroachistan?

Can you REALLY not resist raping her?
Are you all just a complete slave to your primal urges to the point where half the global population must cover themselves in a garbage bag in order for YOU to not rape THEM? do you have any shame? Any decency? Do you not realize that YOU are the ones with impulse control and that is why you are stuck in 500bc?

do you realize that you are the problem?

Something about women having lost any semblance of public decency.

Its not even attractive, its just irritating.

No, sharia isnt the answer.

WHOAH THERE TURKEY

Because we are not fucking animals who feel the need to rape a woman.

Canada.
Shut up.
We hate you.

My girlfriend only dresses modestly - t shirt and jeans. Refuses to wear anything else

>She works hard for that body. She should get some appreciation.

She should be reserving the wonders of her body for the appreciation of one very successful hunk of a husband who deserves to have her--not giving it away for free to a hundred drooling nobodies that could give one fuck about her as a human being.

Because otherwise what's the point of being that one "special" guy in her life? She gives everybody a taste of what she's got because their fleeting lust means more to her than being a wholly exclusive commodity to somebody worthwhile.

It seems harmless on the surface but what's really going on here is fucking shitty.

Says the serbian?

>pedo shit