Kick-Ass

New Kick-Ass is an African-American girl. What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.millarworld.tv/t/kick-ass-and-hit-girl-ongoing-series-launching-in-january/7160
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/mark-millar-unveils-new-black-905284
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Battle damaged girls are my fetish.

>brutal action comic ALL ABOUT A GIRL
Sign me the fuck up!!!

Now make it into a movie and I'll be hard forever!

Sounds interesting. I'd read it.

Wasn't Hit Girl setting up a new Kick-Ass at the end of Kick-Ass 3? Also WHY

>Hit-Girl will be drawn by Rafael Albuquerque. Millar will write the first story arc and then Daniel Way, best known for his work on Marvel comics starring Wolverine and Deadpool, will take over as the regular author

Millar is giving job to Daniel Way. Truly the work of Antichrist

>rafa is being wasted on this instead of doing more American Vampire

You just know she's going to get her shit kicked in hard.

so this means her partner is gonna be hit-boy?

> JRJR gets good again with DKR one shot
> just goes back to Millar
Mark Millar is a monster

I wonder when Capullo will come back to a DC title, isn't he exclusive?

Sauce please

forums.millarworld.tv/t/kick-ass-and-hit-girl-ongoing-series-launching-in-january/7160

I wonder if it's still published by Marvel's Icon, or they're going full Image this time around...

Thanks

Original sauce: hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/mark-millar-unveils-new-black-905284

>Albuquerque may leave Batgirl

Do you actually think she'll actually get beaten up, or is that too triggering to the SJW crowd this is obviously aimed at?

wasn't kick-boy set up at the end of Kick Ass 3.
Fuck sakes

Kick-Ass was never good

now you do know that she gonna get in a fight and be in over her head get beaten down and proberly raped, then come back stronger than ever....or some shit.

>In an era of race and gender swapping established characters being Sup Forumsntroversial.
>Attempt to bait racists and misogynists all in one by replacing a white boy with a black girl.
>Fails because even Anonymous is completely down with the idea.

Can't wait to read this one.

>Kick-Ass
It's not the late 2000's anymore, so it couldn't be any less relevant.

Maybe it'll mock superhero team movies?

Why doesn't Millar just go back to Scotland and rear sheep. Britbong invasion is the worst thing to happen to comics.

ennis? Grant? (debateably) Moore? Ezquerra? Gaiman? Milligan?

Morrison. Even if you don't like him, you have to at LEAST include an "arguably." Otherwise you're just being childish.

>Britbong invasion is the worst thing to happen to comics

Nope. It was good to have a wave of talent that weren't professional fans. The British Invasion along with DC just buying up all the First Comics talent put out a ton of great comics in the 80's because they didn't really give a shit about the history of the characters, they just wanted to tell good stories.

And?

I hope it starts satirizing the industry for all the characters changes they make, it's the only thing that hypes me about this

I think it's Millar is fishing for fabled SJW gold that never pays.

Millar admited DOZENS of times that he'll do anything in order to gain press. It always works out for him in the end

no i like morrison, i just forgot to mention him, Pat Mills also.

Tell me when she's an ass kicking Trans sexual and I'll be excited.

WHEN WILL THIS SHIT END
JUST DIE ALREADY
LITERALLY WHO WANTS THIS
FUCK MARK MILLAR
FUCK JRJr.
AGGHHH

>or is that too triggering to the SJW crowd this is obviously aimed at?
>wake up in the morning
>see black person in coffee shop
What the hell kinda SJW agenda is reality trying to push?

They're still making Kick-Ass?
Why?

>forums.millarworld.tv/t/kick-ass-and-hit-girl-ongoing-series-launching-in-january/7160
Isn't he on the new Batgirl? The fist issue isn't even out

>Albuquerque being wasted
>JrJr being wasted
Millar needs to literally be killed.

>More Kick-Ass

No, I thought the ride was over!

Hopefully Hit Girl isn't in it at least, friggin' Mary Sue.

No, but you love it, though. Remember how nutty Nic Cage was in the movie? Remember how the villain was called The Motherfucker? Haha.

But actually not, and she'll just be super-tuff and the narrative will bend over to kiss her ass, because she's a black girl, and only nerdy white guys are allowed to get their ass beat

Nah

She'll definitely get to beat up a bunch of adult white men in a way that proves she's way totally tougher than them because she's an empowerful radiant goddess who can do anything, though.

It's gonna be a rape revenge story, I guaran-damn-tee it.

How did you slip out of Sup Forums?

Good. I could use some new fapbait.

Are you idiots? It's a Millar book, which means that the only character it's going to hate more than its women is the pathetic self-insert white nerd boy character.

I'll bet it's a rape revenge story for the protagonist's sister or cousin

Or brother/cousin dies because of gang violence

Ah, Millar will go balls out eith this one. Can't even imagine how many times ''nigga'' or ''nigger'' will be casually thrown around.

Millar

Desperate

>Desperate

Yeah I bet he's sweating that he won't be able to fill another Scrooge McDuck tower with gold from all the movies

Based Millar keeping Way away from non shit characters

This is probably the most disappointing news.
Hit-Girl's ongoing could have easily been these 2 put together.

And I was looking forward to a kid sidekick version of Kick-Ass, it was a nice tease.

Is she going to get the evil dick?

Hit Girl got her ass kicked a lot, why wouldn't she?

I hoped for a different costume or variation.

>“Kick-Ass is like James Bond or Doctor Who, where with a new face and a new situation and it suddenly feels very exciting,” Millar said. “Every four volumes or so I want a different person in the mask. Sometimes it might even only last a single volume or even a single issue.”

Also there will be a Hit-Girl series with Millar writing the first arc, then Daniel Way taking over. Rafael Albuquerque will be doing art.

That sounds like it might work.
Still, just sounds like cracking a foundation that wasn't creaky to begin with.

Daniel Way is ass tho...and it's pretty obivious that Rafa leaves the title with Millar, so Way will have other c-list talent for him

Why does she have to be Kickass?

To get her ass kicked. By whites.
And then, when the political correct crowd starts to bitch, she starts to kicks white male ass.
Political correct crowds rejoices.
Millar uses kickass girl to hold the mirror in front of political correct crowd.
And what do we learn from this story?
Color doesn't matter. Asses are getting kicked, black or white. We're all equal and none of the colour is equaler than other.

They should have never made a sequel in the first place

Kick-Ass is pretty entertaining, but what bothers me are the hard-core racists and bigots involved in cartoons and comics. I feel that Shawn Toshikian, as one individual from a KKK family, and other bigots in the industry, are just despicable. Personally, I much prefer reading Kick-Ass, or other characters of color, than any of the bigoted lameness that runs so rampant in these industries. Not that many of them have the wherewithal or the honesty to say too much in "mixed company," but even in this thread there's a lot of bigotry. It's really too bad.

Source of picture? Curious as to where that's headed.

To be fair, some people get their panties in a knot if a woman DOES get equal treatment in terms of violence. Look at Killing Joke.

All user was saying is that if she gets her ass kicked the way Kick-Ass did, then people will be much less okay with it.

it's the prequel to VVitch

I only read the first two books but how did everything end for Dave and Red Mist?

>Millar jumping on the Pander Train on que

Boy I am so surprised. Seriously, I don't get how that hack has any fans.

Red Mist ends up seeing how the consequences of his actions have hurt his mother, and is scared about his even eviler Uncle is grooming him to be his heir.
He betrays the mafia to save Hit-Girl's life and ends up dying the process. Asking his mother and Hit Girl's forgiveness before passing on.

Dave ends up neglecting his vigilante roots as said Evil Uncle consolidates power, eventually killing every vigilante beside him and Hit Girl. He gets his shit in gear just in time to stop the guy and quits for good, becoming a cop.

If she's as absolute shit at being a superhero as the first I don't see the problem. It makes sense in the idea that people will copy stupid shit they see others do on the internet along with the comic book trope of producing female legacy characters.

Well, I quit after reading Hit-Girl's mini and realizing it was total shit and Millar himself seemed to have missed the point to what made the first one fun to read so FTS.

I don't know what that is. I google vvitch and only find some movie called Witch. Does the goat get nailed, is it a nanny...and does anything come of it?

It's from an issue of The Goon, I don't remember which. But you should read it all, since it's excellent. This panel however is just a one-off joke, the rest is left to your imagination.

I stopped caring about Kick-Ass since Kick-Ass 2. So meh.

I HATE IT

THIS

Almost complete pandering. Just needed to make her a transexual lesbian for the trifecta.

I wonder if she will have anywhere near the rough time the original had. Will her love interest also end the book sending her pictures of his having sex with a shitty person of the opposite race out of spite?

Raped at the end of issue one, murdered by issue two. Calling it.

>Author wants to use a non-white mc for a change.
>Automatically Pandering.

Hang yourselves.

I'm not a racist so I don't care

do you think Millar would handicap himself like that?

I'm expecting her backstory to have a twinge of racism because most writers have no idea what black people are like.

1>2>3

Volume 2 was entertaining but went a little edgy.

1 was good
2 was ok if you liked 1
3 was shit

So is she going to get cucked like the first one?

I'll pass, thanks.

Am I the only one that hates Hit-Girl? The whole "over-the-top violent tween superhero" doesn't really impress me.

I'm really excited for the new Kick-Ass though. Don't like how it's being marketed as "Black Female" Kick-Ass, I'd rather know about her as a character

Here's your black girl hero and the new Tesla.

No can do, jigaboo.
The rope's for you.

I liked her mini.
Mainly because it's about how fucked in the head she is.

It's never like she's not messed up, just that she is.

Switch 2 and 3 and you're right.

I honestly didn't know that movie had source material until now.

I think a bunch of anons will bitch for no reason

Sup Forums finally warming up to a bit of diversity , absolutely nothing wrong with that ,makes a youngin like me happy :)

Miller doesn't seem the type to really care.
Correct, but the films are decent and it's interesting to see how they'll try to avoid the edgy stuff.

I was really excited for the movie, with the whole "realistic real-life-superhero" angle. Fortunately for me, someone storytimed the comic the night before the movie premiered and I avoided wasting my money on a movie ticket.

>Diversity means black American
Every. Single. Time.

Why would there even be a new kickass?

Well at the end of Kick-Ass 3, Hit-Girl set up a robin type thing to continue the legacy.

..this doesn;t seem to relate to that though.

>I avoided wasting my money on a movie ticket.
Movie and comic are drastically diffrent m8.
The movie is way better.

Super is still the best "Nerd pretending to be a hero" movie though.

>way better
It's pretty boring and by the numbers.
I'd rather have some exploitative shlock than something that generic.

Only one question
Does she kick ass?

>incompetent girl hero being brutally beaten Millar style

Im okay with this