The Balding Subhuman Betacuck Problem

So of course eeryone knows that the reason faggot losers go bald is mostly due to trash-tier subhuman genetics. Everyone who is balding should kill themselves; they're all betacuck useless hideous pieces of shit that can only pick up trashy women (if even that).

Why don't we just gas the pathetic losers and put em out of their misery, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/british-teeth-arent-that-bad-american-teeth-are-far-worse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be OP
>have full set of beautiful hair
>like a girl
>get rejected like a beta faggot he is
>while trying to catch Bulbasaur the next day,see his crush with a bald dude
>get back home
>start this thread

>things that never happened

Nice try, Serbroach. I'm just trying to help eradicate genetic trash from the world; your shitskin ilk is definitely in that dumpster as well. Don't you want to make the world a better place, roach?

>Be OP
>Finally drink enough to have courage to talk to girls
>Walk up to girl at the club
>Stare at her with rapey eyes while saying nothing
>She tells bouncer with shaved head
>Get thrown out
>get back home
>start this thread

>more things that never happened

I guarantee you that I am exponentially more attractive, intelligent, and have fucked way more 10/10 women than your betacuck faggot ass could ever even dream to. Kill yourself. Baldies are societal cancer.

hey Elliot

You do realize that most men lose hair at some point in their lives right? It could very well happen to you and statistically will.

why u so mad tho?

>implying I'm a subhuman chink/gooked-out hideous betacuck faggot like Elliot

Nice try, you hideous subhuman betacuck virgin.

lmao, why are you so mad?
also
>not an argument

I don't have subhuman genetics, so no, I will not bald. Nice try though, baldie. Kill yourself ASAP.

I'm not mad; just trying to help eradicate subhuman waste from the Earth. We all need to work together to make the world better for us real, worthwhile humans.

>I guarantee you that I am exponentially more attractive, intelligent, and have fucked way more 10/10 women

k. keep me posted

>tfw no one in my family is bald and my temples are receding at age 24

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

At least I have a masculine face and lift though. Its possiblethe hairloss wont get worse, but fuck... I have really awesome hair. RIP

Not an argument, roach. Stay beta and hideous, baldiecuck.

go full monk.

you are displaying narcissistic traits tho.

>he fell for the hairline meme
good goy

>low DHT betacuck

>have fucked way more 10/10 women
Oh really show us some of these prime women you have fucked.

Honestly retards that misuse the term beta should be perm'd from this board.

CharlieTraplin is swole in mind and in body.

5'7"
bald by 23
avg. dick
Shit genes, can confirm

And what genes are those? Why will you escape what most men will experience?

How does it feel to have the mind and mentality of a female?

>not an argument
The calling card of the insufferable spastic adolescent.

this is basically a muh looks thread

gj OP, you are the trash that spams Sup Forums

t. a non-balding guy

Nice try faggot

Nigger detected.

Well, no male in my family went bald even in age so I don't have the problem but I cannot understand why its such a big deal.

I don't think bald males are ugly, especially if you lift and get a beard.

Yeah, totally.

Op, tell us about your father.

Want to give me your address so I can ship some cash to you so you can fix your disgusting teeth, Donny?

>Be OP
>excited about the birth of a nephew because I'm too beta to have my own kids
>think about how much I'm gonna love this little baby
>see the little baby
>realize that I really, REALLY love the little baby
>like a lot
>get nervous
>tell myself I hate bald-headed creatures
>project pedophile betacuck insecurities on everyone else to protect myself
>deep down, wish I was a baby
>wish that mommy loved me

He's rich, extremely attractive and fit, and has zero hair loss at age 70. My genetics are ubermensch, unlike those of subhuman baldies and hideous betacucks.

lel get rekt, op

how is your relationship with him?

On the internet, no one know's your a gaping pussy

>your

Kill yourself, subhuman retard uneducated poorfag baldie.

Hair is a disadvantage in physical combat, but of course only an Alpha would realise this so your beta cuck-like ignorance isn't unexpected.

The Alpha will take your 10/10 females when he pushes your eyballs out through the back of your skull and you can't do a damn thing.

How does it feel being a Beta in denial?

>be OP
>come home from 8th grade
>walk in on your toes so that you don't upset your dad
>look at the porch
>"GET OVER HERE,YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING LOSER"
>as he peeks through the door,last thing he sees is his alcoholics dad bald head,before he gets slapped into unconsciousness
>wake up hours later,see dad passed out drunk
>go to his room
>start this thread

Hominids lose most of their fur meaning humans losing hair is actually evolution when you think about it so bald guys are evolved guys.

Sorry, not a nigger. My dad is great.

>Hair is only an advantage in the eyes of women
>OP confirmed bitch
>Probably wants to be culturally enriched by Muslim sausage meat

>Not a nigger

Is that what your mother tells you?

>le epic teeth meme
I see you're an experienced and informed member of this board! Haha. Truly epic, friend.

Fix your teeth, you hideous faggot.

reminder that if you are balding you are not white

He probably doesn't produce enough testosterone.

It's not a meme, you yellow-toothed troll

I'm super high T. Just don't have subhuman baldie genes, you ugly faggot

>be OP
>feeling lonely and horny
>pay prostitute to have sex with her pimp while I watch
>her pimp is a big black guy with a shaved head
>after he's done fucking her he takes off the condom and tells me to swallow his nut
>I don't want to, but too beta to say no
>i swallow cum
>they both laugh at me
>mfw

>All these triggered baldiecucks ITT

Top kek

fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/british-teeth-arent-that-bad-american-teeth-are-far-worse/

You were saying beta nigger?

Beautiful people are natural show offs, I dare you to post a picture of your supposedly gorgeous self, or are you not confident enough, makes sense, being a beta male.

>projecting your fantasies onto other men on 4chins

Nigga, you gay as fuck lmao.

If the trait of baldness affects alot of men its means bald guys have been reproducing and thus are not cucks.

How can one Spaniard be this retarded?

You're one retarded nigger lmao. Stay hideous, baldiecuck

You're the one calling a man beautiful.

A cuck is a human who enjoys someone fucking their girlfriend or wife. Stop using terms out of context you fucking mongoloid. The fact baldness exist means alot of them reproduced and thus are not cucks idiot.

I've never seen a more insecure dumbass like you project this hard about himself on here

enjoy having no friends and eventually having no hair

Hey there, betacuck ;)

>he wants to gas bald people
>he doesn't realise that most pro-gassing people make themselves bald

OP is worse than female, there are studies that indicate women don't care about baldness in men, and there are many historical accounts of bald badass warriors through history.

Please sage this fucking autist of an OP.

Hair transplants are getting better and cheaper, any bald guy who is insecure about it can get it treated easily for a few grand.

lol if you have """super high T""" you'll start balding before you're 17.
So which is it?

>baldie in denial

It's like poetry

Male pattern balding is caused by genetic predisposition, sunlight exposure, sweating, and testosterone

>Be psychfag

Not even close user. You've never talked to legit NPD fags. They're like their own little race.

>being too retarded to understand correlation =\= causation

Kill yourself, betacuck baldie retard

>he doesn't know that hair genetics get passed along on your mother's side.

Check and see how bald your mom's dad is, and that'll be you very soon

Hey there hideous beta nigger, I only accept attractive women winking at me, but thank you for acknowledging that you think I'm handsome even as gay as that shit is.

thing is that if so many of us are bald/start to get bald it means that it was not an obstacle for our forefathers, this thread is so stupid i don't even know why i'm writing this

Damn your English is shit.

>he doesn't know there are no subhuman genetics on either side of my family

Stay beta and hideous, baldie

Use finasteride, you stupid fucks.

>baldie detected

Stay mad, betaboy

Ive been bald since 19 and chicks still dig me. I meam Im not pulling 10s but Ive done okay,

Finesteride will give you prostate cancer. Just use topical minoxidil, and if that doesn't work, embrace the bald

>not pulling 10s

Of course you're not, hideous baldiecuck

Our forefathers didn't have access to the Internet and every female being told she was going to marry the King of Poland.

Pls post more I haven't had this much fun loling at faggot OP in a while

Heard an interesting Joe Rogan show the other day (no really).
He was interviewing a guy who'd been lawyer and they were talking about whether sociopaths were master-race geniuses.
The lawyer guy said it was funny that was the public perception because in his line of work they were regarded as guys you could almost get off a charge until they fucked up the apology at literally the last minute. They are "guys who fuck up the apology" because they don't understand what its for. You can coach them exactly what to say and apparently a true sociopath will reliably go off script and fuck it up anyway.

Like you can pull 10s get real dude.
What the fuck are you talking? Women have always been hypergamous, your great grandpa is more of a man than you because he successfully breed in shit conditions compared to your first world living ass.

You mean niggers? Man I don't know anymore. Who are you shilling again?
I'm trying to make sense of this.

yeah it's a good argument and another reason to go out, git gud and become a normie, average girls are good too, for example i don't like walking dolls

>Be OP
>Get Cancer
>Get Chemo
>Get Bald
>Get Rekt
>Get 4Channed

I pull 10s all the time, you dumb nigger. Just because you're too much of a hideous retarded nigger to do it doesn't mean everyone else is too, dumbfuck betacuck.

we haven't even gassed the fucking niggers, jews, or muslims yet. get your priorities straight

You really are a retard because you have no clue what a real 10/10 woman would even look like thats like the genetic prime of female attractiveness and you think a faggot posting on Sup Forums can pull that get real bro.

Show me a pic bro. Having nice hair aint gettin you far if your an ugly fat autist

>projecting much damage control

denial isn't just a river in egypt bud, enjoy having no hair in 7 years

>I pull 10s

By 10s you mean 10 inch dildos up your anus?

I believe you.

I bet you can fit several 10s up there.

The USA maxes out at 8.9.