People were doing menial tasks for corporations back then too as far as I know

People were doing menial tasks for corporations back then too as far as I know

But imagine how much healthier dating was back then before 3rd wave feminism, internet and tinder.

Dating is a retarded concept. Men and women should be paired by their parents based on age, personality and their value to the tribe

That's besides the point. Read again what I wrote, I'm talking about something else.

Better maybe, but it's still just different degrees of shit

No, it's a wider degree of shit. Nowadays it goes from 80 to -120, back then it went from 95 to -30. It was better back then.

You're still just discussing what type of excrement tastes better when you should be asking yourself why you're even thinking about eating shit?

It's only shit after 0. Between 95 and 0 it's candy, after that is shit. Nowadays it's harder to find a good companionship, back then it was easier because you didn't have then what you have today.

You obviously don't get the point. Living in NYC or dating complete strangers is something humans just shouldn't do. Not in 1993, not now.

>dating complete strangers

Well what choice do you even have if not dating strangers? Every people you know are your family so everyone else was a stranger at some point. You act as if relationships were inherently bad always, what's your problem man?

You could get the fuck out of the most degenerate, alienating and soul-sucking place on earth and become part of a community where meeting people comes naturally and families know each other at least on a basic level

>there are almost twice as many people in new york alone as in finland

makes me feel small

Man you're tripping hard, have you ever dated before?

Once. Our relationship ended when I realized she was mentally unstable and after she told me she once sucked a dick for 50 Euros

More than 4x your population when including metropolitan area.

So now all women are shit because of one bad experience? I don't understand.

Women are a product of the individualist society they live in, and NYC in 1993 was exactly the same. Maybe people were slightly more stable but that's beside the point as dating as a concept is relatively new and full of issues

So women from communist and collective societies are better?

you really shouldn't argue with bitter poltards, it's pointless.

I want to understand, he seems to really believe in what hes saying even though it makes no sense.

yes, definitely.

So you're saying capitalism makes women undateable?

yeah. if your banks are shit your bitches supply is low

I wouldn't claim it's impossible to live in a tightly knit capitalist society with some sense of responsibility