Anglos are the only folk on Sup Forums that speaks only one language

>Anglos are the only folk on Sup Forums that speaks only one language

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mein_Führer_–_Die_wirklich_wahrste_Wahrheit_über_Adolf_Hitler
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Learning another language is inherently beta

>mutt damage control

This
T. Goggle translate uses

>speak one language

Why do non-Anglos think this about Anglos?

I speak fairly decent Chinese, and most Americans are capable of basic conversational Spanish.

Learning languages or not is on a completely different vector than the alpha-beta dichotomy.

What is indeed alpha is using your intelligence and anti-intellectual sentiments like this are inherently beta.

That's bullshit, I know how to order a beer in Spanish because I took classes on it in high school but I still can't understand a native speaker at normal speed at all

I speak spanish and basque faggot suck my ass

As an American who moved to Sweden in his mid thirties, most Americans are not capable of speaking conversational Spanish or even their own language correctly.

no i speak english, canadian and a bit of australian

It is more I am wanting people to internally reflect the English Language for personal development and I am forcing the 'public discussion' to be in English.

This is called POLLING-TICKS.
//
更我想人們在內部反映英語語言的個人發展,我強迫“公開討論”是英文。

這就是所謂的輪詢蜱。 “輪詢滴答是時鐘測量的藝術”。

He said "Anglos".

>He

kys, cis

>I know how to order a beer in Spanish
>"Hey, Juan, give me a cerveza"

Some Americans cannot speak even their own language correctly. Some news said basically 20% of Americans are functional illiterate.

>kys

STOP ASSUMING MY STATE OF BEING

what reason would I have to learn another language ?

English speakers are pretty spoiled. It's true.

お早う日本人君!
あなたは中国語を勉強していますか?

הוא אמר "אנגלו Hoes". Hoe? מַעדֵר. טוּרִיָה. מעדר ... זונה!

いくつかのアメリカ人は正しくも、独自の言語を話すことができません。 いくつかのニュースは、アメリカ人の20%、基本的には機能的に文盲あると述べました。

> קיס

STOP בהנחת המדינה שגורלי

מדינת S-מזל

A friend of mine has a niece that's 18 years old and straight up illiterate, can't read english at all

How do you even live life like that, it's unimaginable to me

that is true, just go to Massachusetts

>t.

我的一個朋友有一個侄女這是12歲和直線上升文盲,看不懂英文,在所有

你怎麼連住這樣的生活,這是不可想像的我

This is true, listening to other kids read in school was painful

>Reading book in 10th grade English class
>Tyrone volunteers to read out loud
>Reads at a rate of about 8 words per minute
>Read ahead because holy shit this is boring
>End up like 6 pages ahead
>"Alright user, your turn, go ahead and pick up where we left off"
>"Uhh, where were we?"
>Get in trouble for "not following along"

great post

Do you study your own language in schools? How it is?

In Russia we are doing grammatical exercises, writing esses, and etc. But honestly my score in the native language is poor, because I had a problem with cursive handwriting.

English studies? Same, also I still remember the irregular verb test which we failed (the whole group).

Isn't it just boring to listen only english songs and etc? I learned Polish because I like polish music.

Varies from school to school, but a lot of shittier public schools pretty much just have a literature class that they call "English class", so a lot of Americans barely know any proper grammar rules because they stop teaching it in depth around middle school

I'm a white anglo burger learning Spanish. I'm not conversational, my vocabulary is limited and I fuck up the endings constantly but I can get my point across. Will probably never achieve fluency though.

NO! Learning languages was no fun at all, it was necessary. If i drive 40 minutes to the east they suddenly speak German. If i drive 20 minutes south they speak French. And i speak a dialect so also had to learn normal Dutch in school so i could communicate with Achmed from Holland. Fuck (You)

I speak Urdu :^ )

Can you record a Vocaroo?

Because most of your second lanuages are ours. So why learn when you all just
cuck out and learn our lanuage anyway?

The only reason for the English being the second main language of almost every country is because it's the fucking easiest language in the world. We already have hard languages to deal with, and some of ours are so complex that you basically die without totally understand it.

The reason why you should learn is to not being a dumbass and learn something besides this meme dialect that you call English. It's chosen to be used in international meetings because if you're going to send a brainlet peddler that has cerebral palsy, he can learn it quickly enough to do his job anyway. There's no merit on it, it's like the whole world is screaming: "Hey, those idiots don't have a well complexed language, use it".

I can speak English, Spanish, Portuguese and a little German

You deciever !

>The only reason for the English being the second main language of almost every country is because it's the fucking easiest language in the world.
No? It's the world's language because of the US dominance in literally every corner of the world. It has nothing to do with the perceived difficulty (or lack there of) in learning it.

>We already have hard languages to deal with,
Nigger you're from Brazil lol, you speak probably the second easiest language to learn behind Spanish.

>and some of ours are so complex that you basically die without totally understand it.

Portuguese: "so complex you will die before you totally understand it."

Your flag is accurate.

對於英語是幾乎所有國家的第二個主要語言的唯一原因是因為它是世界上最容易他媽的語言。 我們已經很難語言處理,以及一些我們的是如此複雜,你基本上死無完全理解它。

為什麼你應該學習的原因是不是除了你叫英語這個說法方言笨蛋,學有所成。 它的選擇,因為如果你要發送患有腦癱的自閉症小販在國際會議等場合,他可以學到足夠快反正做他的工作。 有上沒有可取之處,就好像整個世界都在尖叫:“嘿,那些白痴沒有一個很好複合語言,使用它”。

我可以講英語,西班牙語,葡萄牙語和小德

>The only reason for the English being the second main language of almost every country is because it's the fucking easiest language in the world.

Lol, you're delusional mate it's because of Hollywood not because 'it's super easy'

>lanuage
What did he mean by this?

¿disculpe?

>No? It's the world's language because of the US dominance in literally every corner of the world. It has nothing to do with the perceived difficulty (or lack there of) in learning it.

No, it's just because it's easy.

>Nigger you're from Brazil lol, you speak probably the second easiest language to learn behind Spanish.

American education. Kek. Brazilian Portuguese is considered one of the hardest languages in the world. You can't make up "facts" to argue, retard.

L ^ ^你好類型化回复

>否? 它是世界的語言,因為在字面上世界的每一個角落,美國的主導地位。 它無關,與在學習它的感知困難(或缺乏存在的)。

不,它只是因為它很容易。

>黑鬼你來自巴西是笑,你可能講學習西班牙語背後的第二最簡單的語言。

美國教育。乪。 巴西葡萄牙語被認為是世界上最難學的語言之一。 你不能彌補的“事實”爭論,延緩。

>Brazilian Portuguese is one of the hardest languages to learn

Lol, no it isn't
T. Anglo burger learning Brazilian Portugese

you have to go back.

T. Anglo burger that couldn't properly learn Portuguese in 10 years.

西蒙領導的男性確定女

這篇文章是在美國網站由第一修正案保護的美國的服務器上

T.盎格魯漢堡,可能無法正常學習葡萄牙語的10年。

He was typing on a phone with a broken screen and no autocorrect.

personal sense of achievement, curiosity/adventure, more jobs/doors/opportunities opened

me too :^)

There's little incentive to learn another language as an English speaker.

fuck off change stop spamming

meant chang 2bh

匿名榮譽自我

what did he mean by this

Would you rather us speak in English? Seeing as everyone 'Anonymous' poster may as well be an alien at this point.
//
你願意我們說英語? 看到大家都“匿名”的海報不妨在這一點上一個陌生的,至少從我的角度來看。

It Made Me Happy To See That Screenshot. It At Least Proves You Might Be Listening To Me.
//
他怎麼通過這個意思/what did he mean by this
//
這讓我高興地看到,屏幕截圖。 這至少證明了你可能會聽我的。

Ich lerne Deutsch fur mein Fuhrer Trump

Most Americans are barely literate, having them speak two languages would fry their brain

Can We All Play Nicer With Our Written Diacriticals Now?

大家都發揮不錯隨著您的書面讀音符號是現在?

我們現在可以和你寫的變音符號一起玩嗎?

*meinen Führer
Wenn du kein Ü hast, dann schreib ue.

What's the difference between "mein" and "meinen"? I thought -en had something to do with plural terms.

I am not interested in anything other than native cultures and require translation support for further communications.

Seriously if the knowledge bomb my 'English perspective' provides would be a problem, do it anyway.
//
我不感興趣的不僅僅是本土文化的其他任何東西,需要進一步溝通的翻譯支持。

如果認真知識轟炸我的英語視角“提供將是一個問題,這樣做也無妨。
//
什麼是“我的”和“意謂”的區別? 我想-en有事可做具有多個方面。

-en is just Germanic For "Reserved Silence". It's the space/operator they made for their Mathematics.
//
-en就是日耳曼對於“保留沉默”。 這是空間/運營商,他們為他們的數學作出。
//
-en ist nur germanische Für „Reserved Silence“. Es ist der Raum / Betreiber sie für ihre Mathematik gemacht.

Accusative, motherfucker.
Declension of "ein" (male, singular only)
ein
eines
einem
einen
Declension fo "ein" (neuter, singular only)
ein
eines
einem
ein
"Führer" is a male noun, thus you need to use the male form, which differs in accusative from the nominative.

In America it's especially embarrassing. Immigrants come here speaking multiple languages fluently, but they want their kids to be "real Americans" so they refuse to teach them anything other than English. Only CHIs break this.

賓格,混蛋。
的變格“EIN”(雄,奇只)
雇主識別號碼
EINES
einem
einen
變格FO“EIN”(中性,單數只)
雇主識別號碼
EINES
einem
雇主識別號碼
“元首”是男性名詞,因而需要使用陽形式,其在賓格不同於主格。

在美國,它是特別尷尬。 移民來到這裡講一口流利的多國語言,但他們希望自己的孩子是“真正的美國人”,所以他們拒絕教他們英語以外的任何東西。 只有CHIS打破這個。

Duolingo ist gut ich brauche trainieren

That's quite confusing. Is this title wrong then?

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mein_Führer_–_Die_wirklich_wahrste_Wahrheit_über_Adolf_Hitler

在美國,它是特別彆扭。 移民來到這裡,在多語言流利地說話,但他們希望自己的孩子成為“真正的美國人”,所以他們拒絕教英語以外的任何東西。 只有打破N個的。

Duolingo ist gut, ich "M" Training benötigen ...
聽歌是好的,我需要“M”培訓...

Isso é bastante confuso. este título é errado, então?

No, because that's nominative.
Learn about cases.
I know, your mutt of a Romance language doesn't have them anymore, but Latin had 6 cases. Go learn something.

пpивiт дe є гaмбypгepи

>Isso é bastante confuso. Este título está errado, então?*

Law Saw Law
法律D法

> Este é bastante confuso. Este título é errado? *

why was user's sentence accusative and not dative then?
>for Trump

Because "für wen" is always accusative.
It's not "für wem".

shit language tbqhwy

t. amerimutt
Reminder that English had the same cases until it devolved into the mess it is today.

why was user sentenced?
IN>Trump西蒙×N個西蒙×N個

>only ~110 million people speak German natively or as L2
embarrassing

撇號藍色
使徒是藍
變節者是冰
一個貼子顏色d
s.0.O.S.O.0.s是西蒙的縮進

> imagine actually believing this

>想像居然相信這種

口語是唯一一種被聽到轉錄和翻譯之前。
宋字講鳥/秒

唱吧> | <

唱小鳥“

Time to leave my country right fucking now xiang

literally and objectively true

i will have a kaybecker gf one day even if my accent and pronunciation is offensively bad

"...... x3xs / S / S /"> | | | | | | | | | If | is | | | | | S / S / SX3y ...... "
//
“...... x3xs / S / S /”> | | | | | | | | | | 如果| 是 | | | | | S / S / SX3y ......“
//
時間離開我的國家的權利他媽的現在香

從字面上看,並且,客觀,真實的

我將有一個眼尖的好朋友一天,即使是,如果我的口音和發音是進攻不好

>t. too dumb to shift paradigms back and forth.

>>t. too dumb to shift paradigms back and forth.
>t. too dumb to shift paradigms back and forth.
> maglietta. troppo stupido per cambiare il paradigma avanti e indietro.

> T卹。 太傻改變範式來回。

> T-shirt. Troppo sciocco per cambiare il paradigma avanti e indietro.

> T-shirt. Sciocco cambiamento di paradigma avanti e indietro.

>and that's the language you had to learn in order to post here
Really stimulates my almonds...

>they stop teaching it in depth around middle school
Dude, that should suffice. It's not the schools, it's the people.

Are you the proxy jap flags were complaining about yesterday?

ffs Britain, for one you could stop from cucking in front of USA... English started becoming the international language in place of French just before WWI, so when everyoune basically didn't give a fuck about USA!

S's Red Shaped Strokes
小號的紅異型筆劃
Serutarepme.T.emperatureS
Serutarepme 溫度。

S's Red Shaped Strokes Explains Back Strokes
小號的紅異型筆劃解釋返回筆劃

>> maglietta. troppo stupido per cambiare il paradigma avanti e indietro.
Close enough.

When Are We ^ We ^ E+W

當我們^我們^ E + W

作者的土地,“誰認為性高潮是一個好主意?”

t. anglo

噸。傾斜的加時
Tons. Tilt плюc

It's "thereof" you monolingual scum reeeeee

Calm down, Chang