A:To put Europe in the same boat as Israel
B:To send all the terrorists to Europe
C:All of the above
D:Other reason as well.

Got any thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

antiwar.com/orig/lind1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Islamization of the west is analogous to all these young men going insane and cutting their peckers off

Maybe it's partly to do with affluence, definitely has a lot to do with jews though.

Yes, it makes perfect sense for Jews to get rid of Whites (and their pwoer) and replace them with people that are far more hostile towards them.

The browner that Europe (and America) gets, the more of a threat it is for Jews (and Israel especially).

Stop cherry-picking leftist Jews (while omitting the white Christian ones) and try work with the people that are on your side - the only way we can all overcome the mess.

>inb4: browns are easier to control.
No, especially at higher numbers.
Want proof? Look at all the whites that lost their power (and got kicked out of/expelled from) all the "brown countries" across 3 different continents just in the last 100-200 years alone.

>oy vey nationalism is bad for jew
>oy vey islam is bad for jew

I have an idea Chaim, lets mix them.
Oy vey Shlomo you so smart

1) muslims in europe as motive for european jew to aliyah
2) depopulate the region coveted as Eretz Israel
3)Earn sympathy points for Isreal by becoming just as enriched as they are
4) Spark a civil war/reconquista and the goy to remove kebab for them

They'll never mix in/blend. They know this.
There are far more non-Jews pushing for immigration - by a long shit. Cherry-pick some more.

>minorities are in the minority
Such insight doesn't change their punching above their weight class about cosmopolitanism.

YES, I've been thinking exactly this aswell...

Look at liberal Sweden who were the first ones to declare and recognize Palestine as a state.

This is punishment.
Oh you like muslims do you, here you go ;)

This is to redpill Europe to become nationalist and support Israel.

Fine by me.

Still completely impractical and not part of any grand plan.

A lot of them do mix marry or date, especially the younger generations. And those who don't most of the time hate and fight each other thus leaving the Jews alone and not involved. We are not talking about five years from now. In a couple of centuries Europe will be as diverse as the US and this is the Jewish plan because they don't want to live only in the middle east.

israel has nukes
europe has nukes
muzzies can't build nukes; europe will forget how to maintain nukes.
israel has nukes
no one else does
zionists win

Either get back at Europe for the holocaust or to weaken Europe so it's easier to control.

It doesn't directly have to do with Jews. It has to do with Soros, who happens to be a Jew, but doesnt identify with Israel and is surprisingly anti Semitic. he's a megalomaniac, he thinks he acts on behalf of the world's conscience. by creating a single class of uniform people, there will never be religious or ethnic disputes. he's basically trying to establish a new world order. read about him, he's pure evil.

the jews (as in israel aligned ones) are responsible for quite a bit, such as 9/11, and potentially other 'terrorist' attacks lately. reason being they want to goad the west into eliminating Islam, or anger the west to the point we'll either help or look the other way while Israel decimates all of their islamic neighbors. we need to rid ourselves of these as well, but they are a far smaller threat than globalists like soros. he has his fingers in everything, all throughout the world.

I suppose it;s possible Israel is working with Soros, but I sincerely doubt that. it's more likely that Soros is affiliated with Russia, and I don't think thats the case either. he's purely driven by his own economic interests or megalomaniacal tendencies

they want us to heiliger krieg them

You're saying the same thing that I've already addressed. No, people fro the 3rd world don't mix and marry as you claim - not to the point of assimilating and accepting Jews and Israel as people. Go to France - see what they think. Go to England - see what they think. Go to Germany - see what they think.
You're going to cherry-pick some more leftist Jews while omitting the non-Jews in your next explanation?
Again, there are far more non-Jews pushing for these "grand plans", regardless of Jews being a smaller percentage - which plays in their favour - seeing the sudden switch and attitude of the Jews about this. They're following Israel's attitude which it has had about immigration, finally.

israel is the only nuclear state over there
they can strike at the west in this unconventional way and than strike at whatever is left conventionally

Well Zionists are not only Jews either.Those leftists Jews as you call them have the most loud voices out there, take the mainstream media for example.

Neocons pretty much already do that in USA, we always talk about oil wells or oleoducs or the militaro industrial complex and they are all good reasons but if it was only about natural ressources or feeding the weapon industry there is an entire continent full of niggers to civilize.

Biggest motive of neocons is religious, it is Israƫl.
This now 13 yo article resumes it pretty well:
antiwar.com/orig/lind1.html
>The religious right believes that God gave all of Palestine to the Jews, and fundamentalist congregations spend millions to subsidize Jewish settlements in the occupied territories.

Iraq invasion was an holy war but nobody told it to westerners.

And who wants to live in Eurabia?

>D:Other reason as well.

- Jews get attacked by Muslims
- Jews get to play that victim role they love so much.
- Free money for the poor, poor, Jews.
- Anyone not worshiping Jews is an antisemite

>take the mainstream media for example
I'm not (and haven't) denying there are Jews that push for it - but to conflate them all together as one is impractical and irresponsible. Do the white/christian democrats, liberals , progressives (who make up a far larger number) speak for you and your people (and values)?

>A lot of them do mix marry or date, especially the younger generations.

no they don't.

They generally marry someone from their home country, who then automatically gets European citizenship.
In North African cultures it's even very common to marry within your own family - keeps it close.

you're overlooking the totalitarianism motive. terrorist cells justify mass surveillance, the police state and illegitimate wars, giving unlimited power over to corporate elites.

They want Science to become the new global cult. They need the Cuckstians and the Mudslums to destroy each other, to make way for this. Obviously, the 'science' will consist of lots of lies, backed up by official looking research and talking heads. First Homosexuality was classed as normal, now Transgender behaviour is too. What's next?

Muslim terrorists killed 500 people in europe in 2015. IRA members and radical lefts used to kill around 700 people in europe annually in 70-s. Cars kill 60000 people in europe each year. Overall car accidents wound around 3 million people each year in west and cost murrica 3% GDP. Meanwhile steel-producing diarrhea by chinese devastates steel companies all over the world, and they are cornerstone of economies. Basement dwellers tend to have very skewed views on actual threats.

>you're overlooking the totalitarianism motive. terrorist cells justify mass surveillance, the police state and illegitimate wars, giving unlimited power over to corporate elites.
Prove to me now that this is part of one grandiose Jewish plan.
At the end of the day I (and many) want the same things you do.

it doesn't have to be for that to happen. The path could either Israel-izing the West and make it militarized or becoming North Maghreb in response to the infiltrators.

Not mutually exclusive

Motive for islamification of EU is:
1. Undermine power of continental (non-anglo) nations.
2. Justify further bombing of "muslims" in the middle east and justify anglo war crimes there.

Imagine Arab states having had Israel recognized in 48.

>IRA members and radical lefts used to kill around 700 people in europe annually in 70-s

There was literally a civil war occurring in Ireland at the time though. It wasn't like they were killing hundreds of civilians in indiscriminate attacks in random European countries. It was literally a war.

What was the point of that entire post though? That bad things happen so the rise of Islamic terror in Europe is fine? This thread isn't even about Islamic terror in the first place, it is about Europe becoming an Islamic society.

Amsterdam is more brown than LA. And there are a lot of mixed marriages in France.
Those white christians work for the Jewish interests. Have you seen any white person speak against diversity on TV?

> what we do in syria and iraq [i.e. funding ISIS] is not war against syria and iraq

Look at all the titles specifically too. Sure I have and so have you. Not as much as we'd both want unfortunatelty. Doesn't make it part of Jewish plan/control either when you look at the go aheads - not solely at least. This still falls under cherrybpicking if your boxing them all together. Again, I like many want the same things you do. We may have differences in culture at times, which is irrelevant considering many whites do too. If we took the Rhodesia approach to things we could all move forward together and tackle this properly once and for all. That's just my side of the argument desu.

Dostoevsky was a true Christian and patriot. I bet soon they'll ban his books in the west.

>Europe becoming an Islamic society.
You mean your scally district getting pakis? I don't think anyone whose opinion matters in eu gives a shit. Your and your ancestors had 70 years without war to crawl from social bottom which is getting filled by muslims. Even now, instead of using internet to get some skills you waste your time on board for mouthbreathers and trolls.

It's more of a proxy war against Russia actually famdingo.

The point I was addressing is that 500 people were killed in indiscriminate terrorist attacks in Europe, if we take your word for it. You then tried to compare this to IRA terrorism. I contested that the numbers of those killed by terrorism related to the IRA are greatly inflated as they were killed in literal battles but are recorded as killed by 'terrorism' as the IRA are regarded as a terrorist group and no state of war was declared.

I hope this makes sense to you Vladmir Muhhamed-Islamabad

Never trust a jew, Sven.

What are you even on about? This post makes literally no sense in the context of the discussion.

>It's more of a proxy war against Russia actually famdingo.
Whew, that really makes what happenning in iraq and syria not war. There is really no comparison to ira situation.

Who are you trying to argue with? Literally nobody is arguing there isn't wars occurring in Syria and Iraq...

Animal love acceptance or pedophilia

Fascism works amazingly well for the current establishment, m8.

yeah, israel and jews are our allies in the war on islamism. so fuck off to stormfront.

You idiots don't seem to recognize that the main idea of this is to crash the EU's social security system and law system, which means capitalism and banks can move in unharmed and unimpeded, opening up massive markets: the entire health care insurance, prison market, high medication prices, getting people in debt, and other stuff the market loves. The most scary thing right now for money is isolationism, nationalism and restriction of movement of goods and people.

>Have you seen any white person speak against diversity on TV?

No, because it's dangerous.

>Those white christians work for the Jewish interests.

Wrong, Jews work for cunts' interests.

>all Jews are innocent and are chosen people
>jews have nothing to do with anything

Hollywood is a Jewish establishment, shlome. Can you show me even one bad Jewish character in any movie?

protip oy vey you can't