Polling Sup Forums

Let's let the userbase base of Sup Forums have the final say on how Islam is viewed here.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10905948
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cancer

Its a religion of peace

Reply to this post if you think Islam is a scourge and a cancer that must be eradicated.

please stop posting that roach

every time I see her ghastly genetics I gag

Reply to this post if you believe in Allah and the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) and want to see the world united under islamic law

ids de religon of beace:DDD

Shia Islam as long as they stay in the Middle-East = Okay.
Sunni Islam = Cancer, should stop existing everywhere.

How many Sup Forumsacks read the Quran? Just curious...

Reply to this post if you think Islam must be contained where it historically exists, and that it isn't 100% bad.

Don't be a faggot and vote more than once.

You're supposed to reply to the "reply if" posts. This is a polling thread.

I agree with many of it's views but since it's the religion of brown people, I can't accept it. Also my mum doesn't like Islam and I love my mum.

Replying I guess... Here my vote

Reply to this post if OP should an hero.

This is a polling thread, please reply to one of the "reply if" posts

it's a tough decision for sure. i think there's a thing or two we could learn from them about keeping women in line. but on the other hand they're not white so they should all die

lol stay mad muzzie

Islam is great.

an hero

I don't give a shit you faggot.

Checked

Is this a boy or a girl?

boy

Islam has no place in western, white societies.

If you want a warrior religion, become pagan.

t. Muhammad and Ahmed

Kys goatfuckers

The desire to wipe out other religions makes the very foundation of Islam. The Quran itself states many times how non-believers should be butchered in their homes. It's the Religion of War.

>flag intensifies

boy

Anyone who says otherwise is trolling you, m8

wow there Hank, easy... don't you go all nazi on me

So vote for the third option

It's a trap

I respect the religion itself, it's not so different than most others but they obviously have a problem with extremism. Other Abrahamic religions have adapted to the modern world and have integrated well with society, but they're still struggling with this.

I've read it, it was a good read desu. As a Jew the blatantly anti-jewish stuff in it was kinda worrisome

actually it's hard to sex roaches before they become a full grown adult. we will have to wait until it grows up and then see how big its wings are

Am Sunni
:(

Yeah, also some part looks more like Self-help guide stuff, at least to me, kinda weird.

>tattoo

D R O P P E D

allah akbar

reminder that if you read the Quran in any language other than Arabic, you did not read the Quran.

fuck you idol worshippers

where?

What? That's stupid... I didn't read the Bible in Hebrew does that mean I didn't read the bible at all?

Wow I love furries now

it was more of an instruction book than any other religious text I've read. I actually did like the message but the book spent so much time trashing the jews and non-belivers and pagans and demonizing everyone that wasn't Muslim it was disheartening. 90% of the book was perpetuating an "us vs them" mentality, it just felt really negative. But when it wasn't saying all these things it had an alright message.

Most, if not all Islamic schools of thought agree that the essence of what was written is lost in translation when read in any language other than Arabic. This is why every Muslim convert is forced to learn Arabic.

Came her to post this.

And look at that, its the first reply...

I read a translation of the Qu'ran, it's true that I didn't read the actual thing but the message of the real Qu'ran is still there in its translations. For those who didn't know, Muslims believe the Qur'an to be the exact word of G-d which has been preserved since it was verbally recited. If you don't read it in its original language then you aren't reading the word of G-d, just a translation of his word

Indeed.

Although I admitt that the Bible also make a big difference between the Choosen people and the others. But not like Quran, that's true.

Well I'm not going to learn Arabic... At least I read their "holy book" to understand them.

I still have troubles with English

In need of reformation.

Daily reminder that anzu is shagging this fat turkroach

*blocks your path*

Rape face intensifies

He knows what's about to happen

>G-d

Would you so happen to be of the Jewish persuasion, my """white""" friend?

I agree, the difference between the Tanakh and the Qur'an is that the followers of each treat the text differently. For most us jews the stories in our text are stories and not instructions. When G-d told the children of Israel to exterminate the Canaanites that doesn't mean Jews need to keep killing them, that was just an event in history. But with Islam they take their instructions from the past quite literally, which I believe is the problem they have today.

>shadow

yeah I am

Yo. It's sand-nigger autism. There's no place for it on planet Earth

>It's a bird? It's a plane.
No, it's a balding roach

FPBP

Hello CNN.

I would like to take the opportunity to welcome you to our Senegalian industrial farming equipment discussion board and remind you that everything you read here (unrelated to industrial farming in sub-Saharan Africa) is fiction, satire or both.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

shit genes

also dyeing your hair constantly

Is Anzu a muslim?

Purge them!

Kek wills it!

Suh dude

I feel it needs urgent reform

prob the constant wigs that shes wearing is causing her hair to fuck up

>it's is what Sup Forums lusts after when their women are spitting out nigger kids left and right

Biggest threat to the civilized world

This is another Paid shillary supporter who has come to test us. They have been polling all day. They want to know what we think of certain issues. What our jobs are. These are not breads for Sup Forums just don't reply to them guys. Be weary of the intelligence gathering cancer shills ._.

Man! Nothing like having a GF that can give a FIRM Handjob.

>religion itself, it's not so different than most others
Hey asshole, no other religion has Jihad and asks you to convert or kill.

fuck off m8.

I'm a #TrumpMissile through and though and I've been here for years.

Aye.

>her
Manzus chin says otherwise

EMT is best girl.

>It's a data mining thread
>Newfags are falling for it

Ayy lmao

zoe quinn

lets not make it easier?
strawpoll.me/10905948

sdf

p u r g e