Is the norm /ourguy/

Is the norm /ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zmi0mDc-cBY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EVERY PICKLE IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

why do some people talk about detonating nuclear devices when no one is ever detonating nuclear devices

Sorry but this is a Joe Rogan bought board
please delete

we can hope

ppl live such peaceful lives they need some sense of danger

it's a cheap scare tatic. Most of the nuclear powers are america's buddies anyway.

lmao

of course

youtube.com/watch?v=zmi0mDc-cBY

It's a black swan event that could plausibly happen.

anything and everything is plausible. a black hole could open up at any moment and swallow everything. aliens could land and cuck you. a plane could crash on your house right now.

>black swan event
I saw that movie, but I don't get the reference.

Funny how US is literally the only country in the world to use a nuke and US both condemns usage of nukes and refuses to apologise for using it

a nuclear bomb being detonated is fair bit more likely than those other two occurrences, at least on earth at any rate.

Oh God what have you done

No more dry meat

You might want to look up the number of "mislocated" nuclear warheads and the fact that there are terrorist supporting states that are nuclear armed.

Because people are uneducated and don't understand why no one will ever use a nuke again

well, non-state actors and suicidal death cultists have no reason to fear mutually assured destruction.

people still use mustard gas after world war 1

>being this retarded

Next state to use a nuke is going to be Israel, then shit is going to hit the fan globally.

Also what said.

there is no such thing as terrorism. you are 10000000 times more likely to die in a car accident than from a terrorist attack

I will skullfuck you

Yes they do. If they're smart, they'll realize that they'll be wiped off the face of the planet if they were to detonate one. "muh isis" will never, I repeat, never, detonate a nuclear device. Because within the day the US would be killing every person south of Turkey.

this. let more muslims into your country.

>there is no such thing as terrorism
>you are more likely to die in a car accident than from a terrorist attack

Tell that to the 150 people in the Bataclan that had their dicks, tongues and heads cut off by Islamic terrorism. I'm sure that would make them realize how little they have to fear.

Social programming

Assuming it's a Black Death reference

Checked and keked