Obama paid ransom $400mil to Iran

Why the fuck is Sup Forums and no one talking about this? Media is sliding and burying this shit hard.
Obama sent a plane lid of cash to Tehran, $400 million for 4 Iranian held hostages. Don't let this story get buried by the Khan bullshit.
politico.com/story/2016/08/iran-400-million-payment-trump-clinton-226605

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too much shilling
bump

>Trump is such a badass he would've sent in Seal Team 6, Delta Force and the Salvation Army to retrieve the hostages. Just like in my video games!

Would you prefer to see them beheaded?

We getting raided hard right now. We need gore webms to drive them off.

Also if you don't reply to this thread your mom will die in her sleep tonight. Reading this negates your immunity.

Yes. That way we could declare war on them

Wow, that's very rational (from the Israel's perspective it is).

>further destaibalize the region

Thank you for Correcting the Record. Surely sending $400 million for 4 people to countries holding our citizens hostage is a brilliant decision by our beloved Madame Secretary and Glroious Leader Barack Obama.

As opposed to.....?

Sage

Bump for attention, have a pic

Anything besides giving hundreds of millions to Iran and therefore encouraging more hostage takings would be better. We have to act from a position of strength. We cannot encourage such rogue behavior.

That would probably help Trump so... maybe?

> when someone kills your friend, you're not allowed to upset them because it'll only destabilize their very delicate friendships they have

The republic of Iran have been at war with us for decades. We haven't been at war with them, they've been at war with us

During our time in Iraq, we could trace many of the IEDs in that war to Iran. Remind me why aren't we fucking over any mudshit organization that steps in our way

& if Trump speaks one word that isn't perfectly polished and politically correct... HEADLINE NEWS... What a world.

>bunch of retards who enter iran sea for no reason and captured because of it.
They should keep them in jail.

Because this board has been literally 80% shills for the past 4 months.

Should have Napalmed you all.

Pentagon shills out in full force

It really is crazy how this board has subverted. This used to be one of the few places you would see honest discussion of these stories. Now it's majority shilling, most of the threads on the catalog right now are just easy SJW guaranteed replies bait to distract from a story that actually matters which is damning of the Clinton legacy.

Drumpf would have made dreams come true.
Maybe he would launch a nuke right outside the prisoner range ?

Thank you for Correcting the Record. A plane load of $100 million in USD, EUR and GBP will be sent to your nearest airport. Please be there at 1700 hours to receive.

I'm not talking about declaring war, there are a million things besides war or ransom that could have been done. You cannot bow down to people who keep your people hostage, leaf.

Send some big guys too

It's not ransom payments the cash transfer has to do with frozen Iranian assets dating back to the revolution and negotiations to allow American business interests access to Iranian markets.

Trump is a fucking neocon warmongering idiot who wants to invade Iran and solve everything militaristically which will end up costing hundreds of billions if not trillions to permanently occupy and destabilize the region even more.

That region needs a fucking nuke or maybe ten

>US pays debts so they're settled with Iran
>Iran then releases prisoners for apparently no fucking reason

>bury it
>the only alternative to paying ransom is leveling Iran
>it's perfectly acceptable to send $400 million to Iran holding our people hostage
Ayatollah cucks, ladies and gentlemen

>Americans penetrate Iranian waters illegally
>Held for interrogation of what happened
>Quickly released

The payments didn't have to do with your illegal intrusion into their waters idiot but even if it did the alternative would be war. Remember how much it costs for 1 day of occupying Afghanistan? Billions of dollars.

stop trying to reason with these warmongering terrorists. They're clearly being paid to shill by the DoD.

I wish I could believe everything I read, life would be easier.

Iranian sources claim
>cash was requested by hostage negotiators as a trophy
>Military commanders openly state on TV that it was a ransom

Look, I know it's not what you want to hear, and it's nice to belive that everything if fine.

I'm sorry, but it's not.
>Obama and the US are considered weak
>3 more Americans have been "arrested"
>we are giving 1.7 billion in taxpayer dollars to an enemy nation while we have a homeless epidemic, destroyed inner cities, and record people on food stamps
>at least American corporations can access Iranian markets...

It is not ok.

Everybody knows Shillary and Obongo pays terrorist regimes and terrorist organizations but americucks vote for it anyway.

everyone but me gotta learn more.

Also, WSJ coverage of this, a little more honest and in depth than Politico

wsj.com/articles/u-s-sent-cash-to-iran-as-americans-were-freed-1470181874

>Canadian flag

Opinion discarded

WE NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS

IT IS PROFITABLE FOR YOU TO KIDNAP AMERICANS

Russia that's why. You step foot in Iran and the Ruskies will have their forces and nukes so far up ur ass you'll run with your tails between your legs.

America is the bully who can pick on the small guys but anyone the same size or even near the same size and you become pussies.

Obama is OneBigAssMistake what obama did was basiclly teach all the muslims that it is profitable to kidnap and hold people for ransom,

if i was POTUS i would not give them a fucking dime, i wound send some B2 Stealth bombers to bomb the shit out of Iran's nuclear facilities,

because that was money paid by Iran for arms sales right before the Revolution. Obama is simply giving their money back, since there was no arms sales at the end