twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kots

sue

la creatura...

getting married to a sausage and bean melt from greggs

>"just be yourself bro, getting women is easy"

we are all in here

babestation

I never let myself buy crumpets because I have no control. If I know they’re in the house (and I always do, because I do the food shopping) I’ll smell them out and eat them all. Toasted and obscenely buttered, I like my crumpets slathered in Marmite, slathered in raspberry jam, slathered in hummus, slathered in melted cheese (although you can’t really slather cheese but basically, there’s a lot of slathering going on) and before I know it, they’re all gone.

Why are girls who are into new age shite so peng

youtube.com/watch?v=2MMadGIbMJs
youtube.com/watch?v=jrInfBLu7Og
youtube.com/watch?v=BhyVTga461s

Stop posting new threads at 270 you fucking autistic retard

this is the power of British-Japanese crossbreeding
this is mankind's next logical step

women actually don't find this attractive

sophie

child abuse

what do women find attractive

I love lurking on /brit/, the threads feel sometimes so surreal it's like modern art

Stop posting this photoshop shite. There are plenty of real chads that you could post to make us feel bad.

quadraspazzed on a lifeglug

piss yourself roastie

saw a paki/chinky couple yesterday
very funny looking children

fucking aryan women!!

business idea: lord of the rings, but set in current times

>so you miss the humour and irony entireIy and reply in earnest. you're even more of a fucking idiot

>women actually don't find this attractive

LSD activates dormant brain circuitry that was only supposed to activated at a future point in evolution

>hummus
that’s a new one

fucking HOWLING!!!!

clare

*enters thread*

reddit

Going to start a parody twitter account.
Should I be a lefty or a trump-tard?

>this word actually exist

depends on the girl

stacey will like that guy, that's without a doubt but stacey is like 20% of girls

a lot of girls like guys like Pete Doherty (in his prime)

>when the kopparberg hits

got enough alt right clowns but one of them

>bosmer
>altmer
>dunmer

pick one and only one

be both
a bernie bro who voted for trump because hillary is worse

I had a sip of that stuff last weekend, nearly laid me out permanently

Ego and Superego walk into a bar

Barman says excuse me, can I so some Id?

So I got dragged to watch the last jedi, and I did everything to make the film as unpleasant for everyone watching this shit.

I shouted "where's the fucking gravity" when the republic bombers dropped their bombs in space, loudly groaned in disgust when Rose kissed Finn and laughed loudly when Leia did that stupid flying through space shit.

Lol I think I triggered some synapses and broke some nostalgia glasses

I'M 25 YEARS OLD AND HAVE NO FRIENDS, LOVE LIFE OR WORK EXPERIENCE

I'VE COMPLETELY FUCKED IT HAVEN'T I

tfw no black gf

>3 yanks

Come on m8 start supporting BRITISH superstitious airheads

youtube.com/user/kays876

it's the ideal man m8, sorry you aren't up to par.

nord

yanks are occasionally top lads

hey look he's back offering people advice to seem superior and ignoring posts when they point out how much of a moron he is or just saying it's "uptight". you're fucking pathetic

nice one *thumbs up*

yea pretty much

get a degree then

Dunmer

youtube.com/watch?v=DZ5LJZ7kwVE

Hate knowing that when her and I start seeing each other regularly again we're gonna start falling back into old habits and our old habits were confusingly dancing along a blurred line of friendly and romantic. Someone's gonna get burned.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Black Mirror. The social message is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of social media most of the story will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Charlie Brooker's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characters- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Phillip K Dick's sci fi A Scanner Darkly, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the morals of the story, to realise that they’re not just entertaining- they say something deep about SOCIETY. As a consequence people who dislike Black Mirror truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the social message in the serie's Christmas special "White Christmas”, which itself is a cryptic reference to Harlon Ellison's epic I have no mouth and I must scream. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Charlie Brooker’s genius storytelling unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Black Mirror tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

subbed to that second bint

Would cold water extracted Codeine make a good drug for encouraging compliance during sex?

you're so bitter.

nord more like nerd

youtube.com/watch?v=xqt58sMEEaE

>a lot of girls like guys like Pete Doherty (in his prime)

shut up you fucking idiot

messaging a paki asking him on his thoughts on religion

women do not like guys this muscular. there's a point where it becomes gross

would love a kopparberg right now

it's the immigrants what done it

*enters thread*

hahaha what an absolute animal!

remember the third eye gimmick

really don't like her
seen her boobs though

how do you know if you're an alcoholic lads?

I usually have a couple of drinks at home when I come back from work. I can easily go without them if I'm going somewhere or seeing someone after, but I just like a couple to relax.

shut up

Its not that old

screenshots or you're lying

jeremy you smoke weed everyday and always have

/brit/ is a logang general

work night out tomorrow and i cant be arsed

my gf dedicated a page on her neocities to me
absolutely love her i do
her abusive dad died last year and she's having a hard time with it, she's using otherkin as a coping mechanism.
not a fan of this gender malarkey myself, but i have to support her
-G

is he okay?

sweaty... shes celtic

>shut up you fucking idiot

wow, my argument is utterly refuted

>women do not like guys this muscular. there's a point where it becomes gross

Alcoholism is just drug addiction, but your drug of choice is booze

Do you do it even when you don't want to, do you need it to get through the day, do you do it with no reason and "can stop, but don't want to"?

I've bullied a beta chemfag into making me some Rohypnol/Flunitrazepam, my first shipment is due any day now, questions:
How long does it take to leave the human body?

How responsive will she be to penile stimulation, can she orgasm, tighten/loosen?

Will she remember my face? Where she was?

Will she remember her own way home (so I can brutally analize her on her own white sheets).

Are there better alternatives? I hear GHB has similar effects.

How much resistance can one expect, like screaming, struggling etc?

Going for dry anal, piggies gonna squeal

I have ammonium nitrate and hydrochloric acid already to kill the bacteria/sperm/dna
means I can go in raw.

my rats got autism

I HAVE A DEGR-- aww fuck it I've gone over this a thousand times with people over the internet

i.4cdn.org/gif/1515222063638.webm

CAN'T be real

>having a degree
>being unable to get a job
this is physically impossible

runt

Who /brainlet/ here?

Why didn't you get a job sooner

>"I have a degree! society HAS to give me a job now!"
doesn't work like that babe.

Ah yes definitely attractive.yes. women definitely are jumping at the chance to he with this specimen

no way this is real

>enter a place called 'the suicide forest'
>find a body of someone who commited suicide in there
>apparently you're now a bad person

Lol a couple of drinks a day and you're worried about being an alcoholic? I drank 10 cans of lager every day for 6 years I never "fell asleep" normally once in the entire period and when I stopped I didn't sleep for 3 days and was constantly sweating and seeing bugs on the walls. I still drink heavily but I can actually sleep normally and have sober days now

don't like your /gif/ links tbqh