Macedonia = Hellenic

Prove me Ancient Macedonia and Ancient Macedonians weren't Hellenes, or as you call us, Greeks.

>p.s. you cant

Prove to me you don't owe anyone any money.

Yes, Macedonians aren't Macedonians.

No, Greeks aren't Greeks.

I'm not a bank and also i'm not associated with the actions of the Greek governments from 1974 and after in any way.

Macedonians are Greeks, and Greeks are...Greeks.

Yes everyone is a Greek.

List of famous Greeks:
Obama
Putin
Hitler
Ron Jeremy
Swedish people

ancient greeks said so themselves, they said that macedonians are only honorary greeks

Literally who cares

I love how i said i want proof, and your first comment didnt have any proof with it.

Mind showing me your proof then?

I didn't know this

You, since you took time to click and comment on my thread

But these threads are always the same. I can already think of what everyone will say. Who benefits from this?

Ancient Macedonia was Slavic. Prove me wrong? Pro tip: You can't.

The 6th century slav migrations are a jewish lie.

Ancient Macedonia wasn't Slavic, and it's fairly easily to prove that. Proof: everything we have from that period. That however doesn't mean that you don't have any Ancient Macedonian ancestry at all. It's not like you're 100% Slavs.

in that mosaic where alexander has a red-ish face, you think that red is a skin color? nah man, its pure ajvar absorbed into his skin, this is how he became the ultimate macedonian, you can also notice an ajvar jar far in the distance

Macedonians are not Slavic but Ancient Macedonia was 100% a slavic empire. They were too white for the hellenics (arabs) who only accepted them after the Macedonian slavs conquered them.

Oh okay. That makes total sense now.

>Unironically contesting ancestors from 2000+ years ago.

Balkans are the ultimate IRL meme-posting ground.

Aren't the Macedonians the ones fighting being labeled as ethnically Hellenic?

The first native written record in Macedonia was in greek language.

The kings of old Macedon conquered a lot of barbarian land, so a good part of their kingdom was indeed not hellene.
The heart of Macedon was hellene though, they wrote greek and considered themselves greek. The argeads were greeks too, from the Pelopponese according to the tradition.

What is this supposed to prove?

t. John Diasposorgoulous from the gyro shop in Melbourne

What though?

Literally trolling in this shit thread

that the populations are very mixed and have nothing in common with people 2000 years ago

I'm waiting to hear a good story about Ancient Macedonian DNA :^)