Y*Roid hate thread

What do you call 10,000 men waving their hands in the air?

French infantry.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Paris_(885–886)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish we had a good army
Sometimes I wish I was german

We have a good army.
You don't want to live there.

>>We have a good army.
>implying

I'm 1/8th German. You jelly?

The surrender meme isn't all that funny desu

Fuck you you don't know how lucky you are in france
And the french army is good

>one of the best armies in the world
>'it sucks because of memes on the internet xDDD'
Are you serious?

The thing is the French army actually is really good, the Italians are really the most pathetic military on the face on the planet. You guys, with 9 men...9...NINE.... beat the utter fuck out of 5000 guineas at the Battle of Pont Saint Louis. All the masculine alpha men left Italy during the times of the Roman Empire and Republic leaving only soyboys.

You literally do, in fact one of the BEST military on the face of the planet, historically and currently. The worst military is a toss up between Italy or any Arab nation (not meme-ing by calling Italians arabs, arabs literally suck and got beat by jews and would be assblasted by Iran).

Stop bringing up the past. We love france

God, you really hate Italy, even though they're one of the top capability wise in NATO.

It is really shit though
The german army is superior in every way
Why do you think we buy their weapons ? It's superior technology

the eternal self hating (((french)))

Similarly, very old and little known fact, during the siege of Paris by the Normans, 12 men trapped in a tower resisted during a few days alone against loads of vikings hordes. The people wanted to help the men but couldn't because the Normans had burnt up all bridges to access said tower.
They resisted so fioercely, having the high ground though, that in the end the Normans called them out promising them they would be captured unharmed and ransomed. Believing this, the twelve Frenchmen finally surrendered, exhausted and knowing full well they were in an hopeless situation anyway. Betraying their word on the spot though, the Normans slaughtered them on sight as the Parisians vowed to not forget their names.

> English wikipedia : "The bridge gone, the northeast tower was now isolated with only twelve defenders inside. The Vikings asked the twelve to surrender, but they refused, and were all subsequently killed.[17]" (short version)

> French history article, more detailed : "Au milieu de l’incendie qu’allumaient les Normands, enveloppés par les flammes et la fumée, ces douze braves combattirent toute une journée. Enfin vers le soir leurs adversaires leur crient : « Guerriers, venez vous remettre à notre foi, vous n’avez rien à craindre. » Ils sortent alors de la tour, espérant se racheter par une rançon ; mais quand leurs ennemis les voient en leur pouvoir, trahissant la parole qu’ils viennent de donner, ils massacrent ces hommes, dont ils n’avaient pu loyalement triompher."
short translation : Normans surrounded the isolated tower by fire, and yet they resisted all day long. Come evening they called them out and so they did, only to get butchered by the raiders who had not been able to best them loyally otherwise.

I think it's badass.
I really the surrender meme.

Did an Italian shit in your pasta or something?
>The german army is superior in every way
No it's not, your army is stronger, even without considering nukes.
Also all weapons you buy from us are some H&K infantry weapons, most of your equipment is either made by domestic companies or joint European companies.

I really hate* the surrender meme.

Stfu
If the french are so strong as you say how come have we been steamrolled so hard for more than a century by the germans ?

>I hate the surrender meme
>talk about one time when the french surrendered
Lol

Stop trolling Kevin, go back to JVC

Sorry if the truth hurts

>meme parentheses
He's probably french, this makes it even worse

> Before 1870
We literally raped the Germanic people (mostly Prussians) all the time.

> 1870
Superior German tactics. They outmaneuvered us. However Bismarck himself said that this was payback for the French victory opf Iena in 1806 ("Without Iena, no Versailles").

> 1914 - 1918
We didn't get steamrolled. It was a messy, bloody stalemate after which the French lost any will for warfare while the German people, who ended up on the losing side of WWI, built up anger and wanted revenge.

> 1940
Clear German victory because of what I said previously. Superior nazi military tactics, poor will for warfare on the French side, catastrophic strategic decisions from French leadership against the genius of Hitler's Blitzkried and the absolute and ferocious devotion of German soldiers.

> The Vikings asked the twelve to surrender, but they refused
How are your reading skills my man ?
Also : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Paris_(885–886)
> Decisive Frankish victory
You literally couldn't be more wrong.

Are you a troll o, why do you hate on your own country?
French government and military were inept in 1870/71 and 1940, that combined with good German command and strong German military resulted in our victory. In WW1 you simply were a weaker state with less resources and manpower but still put up a fierce resistance and eventually won with your allies' help.
Besides that and the last Coalition Wars, French military history is basically defeating everybody all the time. For example, you defeated Prussia (who were also inept at that time) within 19 days in 1806...

>1/8 German
>2/8 Hispanic
>5/8 Nigerian

Germanbro really are our brother people. This self hating cunt is the poison of my country.

WW1 has only been won thanks to the UK and the USA
And the Napoleonic Wars have only been won mostly because of Napoléon himself
Without Napoléon we wouldn't have gone further than Italy

We have nothing to do with germans

> Without that winning factor, we wouldn't have won.
Brilliant reasoning mate.
We did have Napoleon. We went further than Italy. You can't just nullify cold hard facts just because you're a sad shitlord. And before Napoleon France had many military victories, like that time we bitchslapped the Swiss so hard they vowed by treaty never to fight France again, in 1515 Marignan.

French people are a mix of Celts, Germans, Italians and Iberians my dude (now also counting the Maghrebi and Black African people). Again, that's fact, not opinion.

>And before Napoleon France had many military victories,
Most of them thanks to the Swiss guard
We used them a lot, you might want to look at the numbers
In almost every war they were as much as our soldiers

Also we're celts, who had german overlords

>> Without that winning factor, we wouldn't have won.
>Brilliant reasoning mate.

Just nuke us already. Let the Germans annex what's left.

>our brother people
That would be Walloons or Swiss, not krauts.

We're related to them, that's a fact, but saying they're our 'brother people' is just your opinion.

no reason to get so personal baguette man

euroPOORS btfo

> Swiss
> Not a different flavour of German

> being related
> b-but not brothers baka
Okay if you want.

There was a reason the Franks tried to exterminate the Saxons, and we saw the consequence of their failure throughout history.

Well, I mean Walloons and Swiss were literally gauls and are FROG'D af (this is not true for all Swiss, however).

I don't get what the big deal is, they got beat by a country that spent pretty much their entire GDP on military, arms, etc, while France was trying to be a real country.

I don't think we're close enough to consider them a 'brother people'. I could totally see brits say white americans, canadians, aussies and kiwis are their 'brother people', germans say austrians and swiss are their brother people and it's the same for us and Monegasques, Walloons, Swiss, Québécois etc...

You also wanted to take russia and the throne for the worlds colonial power and world language. I guess you aren't into finishing projects.

Okay I do get your meaning.
They are our frenemies then.

Finishing projects is un-latin, you're too German to ever understand that.

yea, with anglos and maybe spaniards (seriously, we loved to fuck their shit up)

starting projects is already un-latin.

Thats why we are the least Latin amongst the Romance group (if Romania doesnt exist)

No.
The Roman Empire disagrees with you as a whole.
There's nothing more latin than warring and hubris.

well, I think conquering the world counts as a project.

Brothers is a stretch but I got nothing but love for you guys. Now that the brits are gone it's on both of us to make europe great