/dceu/ general

comfy friday night, fuck joss whedon edition

post things you want to see in JL

I hope we see something like this when Aquaman decides to join up with the league

He'll do that in one these movies. Hope there's a sea monster.

>post things you want to see in JL
Cameos from all of Zack's children

You mean a fucking pajeet and pablo general

leave

Namaste

you too

>numale glasses
rmmt

Zack gave us the best superman mpvie, the best batman and the best ww :') . DCEU stands unique and stands out because of his choices and style. I will still watch the DC and marvel movies but it will never be the same wihout zack. I look forward to zack's future movies as he is a visionary. Fuck I miss him already :(

Geoff is working behind the scenes that means Aquaman will get a Kino Scene like this.
Flash will be OP
everyone has cereal

I want Superman to come back "possessed," and his struggle to reassert himself shown as a spiritual battle taking place in his own mind, assisted by the ghost of Pa Kent.

Whedon is shit and will shoehorn some fuck Trump rhetoric into the movie. I don't even like Trump, but I fucking hate whedon and I don't want the movie to be political. Plus, Batfleck is supposed to authoritarian

>I don't want the movie to be political.
>BvS
>WW
not political

BvS and MoS are deeply political films, but I get what you're saying

Well Yes, but not overly critical. Even the CIA operatives in Africa risk their lives to save lois. They didn't cop out with LMAO America evil bullshit.

yeah they're nuanced in their political themes. i don't know how many people got that Man of Steel was an Objectvist film. I didn't until very recently.

Can we trust Geoff Johns? Does he like Snyder?

johns is a mystery wrapped in a riddle wrapped in an enigma.

Don't fuck with me, is there any hope he will try to protect Snyders legacy? I can't get a read on him. I just know he's passionate

Serious question, how so?

i'm drunk, sorry, i can't explain properly at this time. the idea is partially derived from snyder saying how much he likes The Fountainhead, and the fact that Goyer(who wrote TDK, which is a conservative film) co wrote it. i mean more or less, the film is about clark forging his own destiny outside of societal constraints. krypton was a collectivist, statist society, in which every persons societal purpose was determined at birth. look at a lot of what pa kent and jor-el say to clark. it's basically the heroic figure deciding, voluntarily, outside of societal influence, to embody the heroic "Jesus", the savior. there's an Objectivist element to this, i think. my theory is the film is an attempt to reconcile Objectivism with Christianity, by emphasizing the fact that Jesus decided voluntarily to become a savior figure. That idea is pretty central to Christian theology, that Jesus voluntarily took on the burden of being the savior of the world. by the same token, clark voluntarily takes on the burden of being superman, outside of societal forces.

sorry if that was unclear, again i am drunk,

Quality post user. Saved. Thanks

np lad

Joss whedon will kill the last installment of zachs kino collection