This is Lambert, she is a woman (male) who is strong, knowledgable and is the sole navigator of the Nostromo...

This is Lambert, she is a woman (male) who is strong, knowledgable and is the sole navigator of the Nostromo. She is put in charge of the well being of over a billion dollars worth of mining equipment. What other women have such power in movies?

>in charge of the well being of over a billion dollars worth of mining equipment
>still don't care about the bonus situation
women

Not gona lie, perfect response.

Threads over

Wasn't she (he) supposed to actually be a tranny in this movie?

fuck you, she was the only person selfless enough to sacrifice themself to keep Xenos from reaching earth.

They have a bunch of bonus background info if you watch the DC of Aliens. When Ripley is talking to the panel about what happened, you leanr some new things about the crew. Kane was a drug addict for instance. Don't remember anything about Lambert being a Tranny though, but maybe? The actress was originally cast as Ripley though.

How'd you figure that? Her character was a trembling mess the whole time (which made her the most human and difficult role to perform in the film).

She was also a tranny. Legit look at her dossier in Aliens during the insurance hearing.

> she is a woman (male)
How's the dyslexia working out for you?

Pls no bully.

>bonus

Bonus?

yeah yeah ok
can we talk about the bonus situation now?

I don't know why I found this so funny.

quick rundown for everyone

We are now discussing the bonus situation

Right.

Why was the crew so afraid of bringing it to earth? Earth military could've easily dealt with a single alien. Nobody brought up any ethical concerns about weaponizing it. They were legit scared it would wipe out all living things on Earth on its own somehow.

Because this was the first time they encountered this species and had no idea what it was capable of or if it had any kind of pathogens

I haven't seen it but how does Alien Covenant fit into the bonus situation?

That still doesn't seem reasonable and could've easily been dealt with on Earth. It didn't feel like that was their concern in the movie either. They were afraid it'd just go on a killing spree through whole Earth like it did on the ship.

Anyone got that webm of Lambert slapping Ripley(I think it was unscripted).

>can't even stop ebola from spreading around the world
>Earth military could've easily dealt with a single alien.

Your mouth would be an alien onahole within a week

was she in charge of the bonus situation? no? then she wasn't really in charge of shit

The bonus situation is all that matters

Are they still having trouble with ebola in 2122 after colonizing new planets and industrializing space mining?

If that is only in Aliens it's a retcon. Saying Lambert is a tranny because of something in the sequel is like saying the eggs on the Space Jockey are from a queen or that Darth Vader is Luke's father in New Hope; you're failing to appreciate a work in its original context.

the bonus is revealed to be wheat

Yes because no matter the technology there will always be human error.

At last, I truly see

It all makes sense now

Yes, and?

I can't see shit

you're missing out its pretty fucking hot