What are some /ck/ related flicks?

What are some /ck/ related flicks?

>Vanessa Lengies had to sleep with Reynolds to get that part in the movie

the blonde girl was attractive as fuck. what happened to her? never saw her in anything after.

not ana faris

you mean ana faris? she is married to chris pratt and has a sitcom on cbs called mom

Mom follows Christy Plunkett (Anna Faris), a single mother who, after dealing with her battle with alcoholism and drug abuse, decides to restart her life in Napa, California, working as a waitress and attending Alcoholics Anonymous meetings. Her mother Bonnie Plunkett (Allison Janney) is also a recovering drug and alcohol addict. Christy's daughter, Violet (Sadie Calvano), who was born when Christy was 16, has also become a teen mother by her boyfriend, Luke. Christy also has a young son, Roscoe (Blake Garrett Rosenthal) by her ex-husband, Baxter (Matt L. Jones), a deadbeat but likable pothead. As the show progresses, it adds themes of real-life issues such as alcoholism, teen pregnancy, cancer, homelessness, gambling addiction, domestic violence, death, drug addiction, relapse and overdose.

Waiting and its second installment

Harold & Kumar Go To The White Castle

Clerks 2

Butter

Chef

The Five-Year Engagement

Reminds me of Tara Reid.
Every boy was head over heels for the girl in the movie (reid in american pie, blonde girl in waiting), but they never caught on movie wise, and have little to no roles to date.

Fat pizza.
Soul kitchen.

>that flick with catherine zeta jones and aaron eckhart
>julie and julia
>chef
>dinner rush
those are the only two i can think of about actual cooking

>correction
four

It's a failed career. Either they pissed someone off or refused to suck jew cock.

Fst
Pizza is good but fuck astralia as a whole

>tfw legitimately like this movie

most kino of them all

Unironically this

>In March 2000, Reid met Carson Daly on the set of Total Request Live and they began dating.[17] They shared an apartment in New York City and Daly proposed on October 29.[17] In June 2001, Reid and Daly broke off their engagement.[18]

>On January 18, 2010, Reid's boyfriend Michael Axtmann, an internet entrepreneur from Nuremberg, proposed to her at The Little Door restaurant in Los Angeles. However, on April 20, it was reported that the wedding had been called off and her relationship with Axtmann had ended, with a representative stating

>Later that year in November, she started dating Danish businessman Michael Lillelund. According to People magazine, on August 14, 2011, Reid's spokesman reported that she and Lillelund were married the day before in Greece.[22] However, Lillelund denied it, stating he had not been in contact with Reid since February.

>In August 2011, Reid publicized that she had married Bulgarian financier Zachary Kehayov, then in October of that year she announced that they were not legally married

Is she, dare i say it, BATSHIT CRAZY

Bitter Feast
>A celebrity chef exacts revenge on a food blogger who torpedoes his career.
sounds like Sup Forums

probably a massive slut

GET THIS SHIT OF THE FUCKING SET

He said NOT ana faris you faggot twit

The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover

"Woah! Crazy straw."
Gets me everytime

First person to post the grilled cheese webm gets a shot to the head

One of the worst flicks I've ever seen
Its hard to believe that these are the same guys who did Super Troopers

Sup Forums comes through for a change

>he probably drinks his own pee

Not a flick but a failed TV show on Fox (go figure) always had a soft spot for Kitchen Confidential.

Cast was decent with Bradley Cooper, John Francis Daly, Nicholas Brendan, John Cho, and Frank Langella

Farris looks like Lena Dunham there.

I liked this.

What a babe!

looks likes she's made out of sandstone

this movie is so good.

Fuck, it's that bathroom bitch from The Shining!

if you want to watch some weeb kinos:
Tampopo
God of Cookery
Jiro Dreams Of Sushi

>that fucking cover art
>the open hand somehow balancing a full plate on its edge
>that awkward perspective between Ryan Reynolds's face and the hand

Mouse Hunt