LEFTISTS ARE LITERALLY BECOMING BABIES

Civilization is over, Sup Forums.

RIP America. 8/3/2016

Yeah that'll surely help marginalized students be less marginalized. Just give them diapers to wear.

>RIP America. 8/3/2016
What happened in March that caused America to die?

Act like a baby, be treated like a baby.

>all images with bananas...god no

Nobody cares you butt blown reactionary

no, your shitty system is retarded
you read the month first in civilized land

can you post a source? i need to know the rationale for this

the fuck ?
link please

Thankful I went to a military college. I learned the most important things are self reliance and hard work.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Well at least it'd catch their shit and not let it get everywhere oooooh shit i ged id

Who /tothemoon/ with the ayy lmaos if shit gets too bad here???

>German humour

>european education

[ day ]
[ m o n t h ]
[ y e a r ]

>americlapstanicuck education

[ m o n t h ]
[ day ]
[ y e a r ]

why is this allowed

the only correct format:
[year]
[month]
[day]

Fuck you America. Just fuck you.

If I was telling you to look at a sentence in a book, I would first tell you the page, not the paragraph.

its fake guys theres nothing about it online

Because normal people speak English as "August 7th, 1945" instead of "the seventh of August, 1945"

It was used back when horse travel was the only ways of getting across the country.
From east to west would take several months, if a settler just arrived in a new area it is only natural to ask what month it is first before the day , especially since not all time zones were figured out yet, there was no point in asking someone what day it was cause they probably wouldnt give you the correct answer anyway, but months are kind of hard to screw up.

Basically it makes sense if you live in a big boy country with big boy tracks of land, and not in a little cucktry that you can walk across in an afternoon.

A FUCKING LEAF

Because month/day/year follows a sentence structure, you type it as you say it in english.

HEY LEAFBOI

POST SOURCE

Says the adult diaper wearing apologist

Jokes on you the American bullshit like race politics is already infiltrating the rest of the anglosphere, and you are right next to them so you will get this in a few weeks
Burgers get the last laugh here leaf

Like 'the 8th of March 2016'?

WTF I hate english now

So fake. So gay.

Actual article

This isn't real, I tried to find it and it does not exist

This thread is beautiful

A shill starts a thread with no link to slide another thread, another shill points out something irrelevant to get the thread continuously bumped with stupid arguments.

Remember to hide, ignore, or sage if you just have to reply.

thats what a frenchman would write

>1 post by this ID

>underwear has finnaly evovled
You can't fool the ad bots, yours is the fake.