Why do the pretty slavic girls look so godlike? I mean...

Why do the pretty slavic girls look so godlike? I mean, there's pretty girls in every country but they are like the cream of the crop when it comes to gorgeous women over all.
Is it a cultural thing? Genetics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=knWPtu6Aa0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Every country has its best and its worst. Slavic girls can Be extremely beautiful or extremely ugly. This applies for every race and culture.

They're all 1/8 Asian.

Pic realated: 1/4 Japanese girl

Looks Slavic no? That's because that's what Slavs are.

Because they take care about their appearance. Make up and shit.

nah, not really. We don't have jaws like that

Tell me this girl doesn't look super Russian.

she doesn't look slavic at all, she looks like some ugly northwestern european with mongoloid influenced eyes that make her even more hideous

as far as wh*toids go, nords are objectively the most good looking white people. you're a cuck if you disagree. i'd rather date an arab tho, white women are not my type.

No? You literally can google how we look like macaco. We don't have pointy jaws or strong germanic jaws. People say we have round faces for a reason

No. They can be pretty, but the vast majority of nordic girls have massive man-jaws

this about one of the prettiest nordic germanic girls i could find

This.

There are some Nordic-looking Russians but the vast majority of Slavs have round-ish faces. Our women, especially, share this characteristic.

That's because Russians were raped by the most retarded Mongoloid people around, hence the down syndrome faces.

that's exactly what i love about them. i love really tall women with thick muscular necks and wide jaws. different tastes user. someone post that girl from the iceland women soccer team with the really thick neck.

you can prove none of your theories, macacoid. Buzz off already

No they are ugly lmfao

she looks american

they're mannish i know, but i like women that look like dudes ok? pls dont judge.

A Russian who lives in Brazil created a video to Brazilians showing and admitting that Russians are in fact Mongols.

youtube.com/watch?v=knWPtu6Aa0U

I'm not intend to post this image, just ignore it

An a russian who lives in russia tells you to go back to a tree. Mongols didn't even left people alive after a besiege.

Sauce?

>Genetics?
This, we are aR1ans from hyperoborea.