Thoughts?

thoughts?

kino

Underrated kino.

Really fun, great movie. I'm sad it seems like they'll never do a follow up

Probably the best CGI movie to this date.

surprisingly good. I had no clue what to expect, and so I was pleasantly surprised.

I don't have any thoughts

Fantastic, fun story with a great performance by Andy Serkis and straight up some of the best CGI I've ever seen. I'm annoyed that instead of doing a sequel Peter Jackson went on to do The Hobbit which had some of the worst CGI I've ever seen.

>le epic european memecomic directed by le epic jew memedirector XD

Reddit-tier bullshit that only fags like

With all the people praising it, why do you guys think that it did so poorly at the box? (versus what a studio would hope to expect with that kind of budget)

Fun stylised adventure that didn't live up to its potential

>dont like this movie so it must be reddit-tier
fuck off

this film was acutally great

Really fun, incredibly fast paced. Don't think there was a minute of downtime. Great animation though.

Neck yourself then shoot yourself you fucking faggot.

Redditor spotted

The comic probably isn't that well known.

Tin Tin isn't all that known amongst young audiences is my guess.

fun.

One of the best films within the last decade imo. Fun storytelling and fantastic visuals. Reignited my appreciation for Tintin. I wish we would get a sequel. There aren't enough classic adventure films nowadays.

Kids have no idea who the fuck Tintin is, especially American kids. Most parents probably didn't realize the movie even came out; I don't recall much advertising for it. Didn't it do okay in Europe? I mean, that's really the primary audience for it.

Frankly it's inferior to the old animated serials. Still a decent movie though.

fuuuck

no sequel ;_;

One of the best animated films without question.

They keep saying they'll do another, but the date is always being pushed back. I doubt it'll ever happen, and Speilberg isn't getting any younger.

incredibly generic and forgettable

Agreement was for Peter Jackson to do the next. Who the fuck knows.

PJ is a hack though
Such a shame, i think a sequel could have been fun

I still have hope