PUTIN BOTS BTFO

nytimes.com/2016/05/31/world/europe/russia-finland-nato-trolls.html
>Effort to Expose Russia’s ‘Troll Army’ Draws Vicious Retaliation

Why are the putin bots trying to dox CTR?

Other urls found in this thread:

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?C00578997
businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino#In_Saint_Petersburg
youtube.com/watch?v=y9hOl8TuBUM&list=PLr7KGhesVbftgzZJBZ0q6JaFhx4e8DQas&index=102
tvrain.ru/articles/tsarev_sanatoriy-414575/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jul/14/gchq-tools-manipulate-online-information-leak
web.archive.org/web/20160214022733/http://3.i-army.org/index_en.php
ukraine.usembassy.gov/events/techcamp-2013-kyiv.html
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CTR is flooding the Internet with shills. Including Sup Forums, reddit, IG, etc

We live in an age of memetic warfare.

>wanting to shut down Putin preachers
why
Russians have the best bantz.

>putin bots
Lol okay guys

docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fecimg/?C00578997

Consider CTR doxxed, hope it saves the russkies some trouble. Also trying to claim that CTR is "exposing a troll army" is fucking hilarious given what they are and what they do, that's some next level propaganda.

> be hilldoge
> raped up the ass day and night
> it was the russians guys, pls vote hillary t-thanks

Then why escalate to doxxing? not enough rubles?

This has already happened before multiple times. Funnily enough, it was usually when there was some anti-Russia narrative involved. Earliest I remember was the Georgian war.

post the text moran, what's the point posting paywalled links?

We knew the day would come.

Meme war is now a reality, as well as shitposting wars.

Governments will now hire thousands of paid "trolls" to influence their citizens or the citizens of another country.

Pros
- tons of jobs for neets
- shitposting wars

I can't wait until basically everyone does this. It'll be another form of ARMY RADIO propaganda.

They helped us bring down Clinton. I'm grateful for that. But they got arrogant and spiteful and went too far with their revenge. It's just a waste, like all these bullshit wars.

This shit passes for articles nowadays?

Good god, hillcucks, you're really grasping at straws aren't you?

You mean I could have been paid to post anime with trump hats, and I did it for free?

Sometimes i wonder: is anyone around besides me not shill? What if I am shill too?

Wake up dumbass, this has been going on for years already.

US LITERALLY funded some cockhole foundation to spam the internet 2 years ago (a REAL troll factory, not some imaginary Russian one), never mind the fact that there is a dedicated chairforce within the US military that posts comments on plebbit and such.

4chins is getting hit hard right now, because we're the only place spamming about hillary's crimes.

Hillary does exactly the same thing, look at Sup Forums right now.

businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7

>In his research from St. Petersburg, Chen discovered that Russian internet trolls — paid by the Kremlin to spread false information on the internet — have been behind a number of "highly coordinated campaigns" to deceive the American public.

>It's a brand of information warfare, known as "dezinformatsiya," that has been used by the Russians since at least the Cold War. The disinformation campaigns are only one "active measure" tool used by Russian intelligence to "sow discord among," and within, allies perceived hostile to Russia.

>"An active measure is a time-honored KGB tactic for waging informational and psychological warfare," Michael Weiss, a senior editor at The Daily Beast and editor-in-chief of The Interpreter — an online magazine that translates and analyzes political, social, and economic events inside the Russian Federation — wrote on Tuesday.

>"It is designed, as retired KGB General Oleg Kalugin once defined it, 'to drive wedges in the Western community alliances of all sorts, particularly NATO, to sow discord among allies, to weaken the United States in the eyes of the people in Europe, Asia, Africa, Latin America, and thus to prepare ground in case the war really occurs.' The most common subcategory of active measures is dezinformatsiya, or disinformation: feverish, if believable lies cooked up by Moscow Centre and planted in friendly media outlets to make democratic nations look sinister."

Do you laugh at the putin bots? They are a little silly sometimes.

Do you have proofs, mate?
Also there is a jewpedia article on some en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trolls_from_Olgino#In_Saint_Petersburg
But no sane person ever trust jewpedias

Thanks user!

Here's your proofs.

youtube.com/watch?v=y9hOl8TuBUM&list=PLr7KGhesVbftgzZJBZ0q6JaFhx4e8DQas&index=102

Techcamp was a real thing and they were super fucking obvious to spot.

There's little to no evidence that Russians helped. It's more likely that the dude that was killed in DC for no reason leaked the information.

Influence operations have been a part of warfare for a long time.

The soviets perfected them, actually. NATO is impressed. I wonder what they're up to now?

You literally retard. This is a clown and he recorded this "inside" then half a million people gavered around building. He now doing well and recieced some free land and children's sanatorium in crimea, btw.
tvrain.ru/articles/tsarev_sanatoriy-414575/

I do.

Russia sucks dick

Literally NOBODY likes their posts.

We dindu nothing, we're good boys.

Techcamp literally posted their agenda online, the only reason I posted this guy is because it might be relevant to why your shithole of a country got ruined.

Not to mention pro-Russian ukrainian politicians all fucked off to Crimea/Russia, because if they didn't they LITERALLY got murdered, so nice try little cockhole.

The speed with which you have your damage control ready, probably shows that you faggots still exist, but I doubt you get paid for it anymore, the "revolution" is over isn't it?

Also this was not a proof of ukraine shills. I still waiting for some.

Give yourself some credit! I was being sincere when I said I was grateful. I think states can keep each other sharp by exposing these things.

It's funny, after all this talk about 'realpolitik,' it turns out the public's conscience matters more than anything. Remember that next time.

>Techcamp literally posted their agenda online
Show me.

>Not to mention pro-Russian ukrainian politicians all fucked off to Crimea/Russia, because if they didn't they LITERALLY got murdered, so nice try little cockhole.
Provide proof.

You are a dumbass if you think the US is the only country that does this.

> pointing out how color revolutions are run is not proofs

hahahahaha, cockhole you're SO bad at this

PUTIN SAVED ERDOĞAN'S LIFE. CIA BTFO

Oh dear god that is the weakest article ever.
> I
> created a list of "Russian trolls"
> But they are tweeting about Donald Trump
> and stuff

Welcome to the global village
welcome to globalization

in other words Internet propaganda.
who is to say america doesnt do the same?
hillary could have picked up on these tactics as secretary of state.
considering she was basically damage control for the US government.

So you do not have any. See? And you said russian one was a lie. So this is a bullshit? No Olgino and Savushkino troll bases ever exists?

look at the cockhole shill

look at how agitated he got

you're giving me proofs without knowing, hahahaha what a funny piggie!

Where did I say that, imbecile? Fact is, that the number of "color revolutions" funded by US NGOs surpasses anyone else by a mile, and you can't argue against that.

based russians

Senpai pls. Funny how you force this shit about muh bots when Snowden actually revealed ages ago that you've been doing this for a long time already.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jul/14/gchq-tools-manipulate-online-information-leak

t. Ukraine Information Army

web.archive.org/web/20160214022733/http://3.i-army.org/index_en.php

>caring about your people and country is bad
reeeeeeee puuuuuuuuuuutiin booooooooots
>rise of natinalism and patriotism
reeeeeeeee puuuuuuuuuuutiin booooooooots
>people are critical of foreigners
reeeeeeeee puuuuuuuuuuutiin booooooooots
also nice going calling nationalists useful idiots, what a nice irony.

Of course I can't argue against that. Because there is no proof either way. Just like you can't argue if I say giant space Hamsters stole your socks. You can't prove me wrong.

You're very bad at this, little shill.

Anyone who can read between the lines knows what this:

ukraine.usembassy.gov/events/techcamp-2013-kyiv.html

means.

It's time to stop, your country is already in the shitter, and at this point everyone is just laughing at silly trash like you.

A trump presidency is worth all the money

> So this is a bullshit? No Olgino and Savushkino troll bases ever exists?
Ol'gino and Savushkina 55 do indeed exist. so does the cybersotnya.

> no proof of US funded color revolutions

Yeah man, there's no proof. Besides the fact that anyone with 2 ounces of common sense can see that you did it.

There's also no proof that search engines remove links to incriminating articles at the behest of US, but people still know you do it.#

What there IS proof of though, is the fact of you being a turbovirgin, judging by that pathetic cuckpedalling of yours whilst shouting "proofs".

>March 1, 2013
Well, i duno.
Are you genuinely retarded, friend?

There are also Merkel Bots all over the place here.

Ran out of things to say? Yeah, march 2013, you have a problem with that date?

It's the same date from the video, yet you damage controlled a whole different angle there and pretended this shit didn't even happen, why is that?

(you're REALLY fucking bad at this lmfao)

FUCKING BOTS!
BOTS EVERYWHERE!
GTFO EVERYONE!

(the shillstorm is brewing)

>so does the cybersotnya.
And I do need a proof. This shit looks for me just as a damage control from russians.
>hurr durr all have a shills, not only russians, you silly rusophobes.

Is this $cientology?

Snowden is a Russian troll, case dismissed

t. cockhole

>It's the same date from the video
No its not. Tsarev speech was recorded than his ass was on fire and half a million people around gavered.

>Is this $cientology?

american superiority ideology.

close though

You're so angry about your cover being blown you can't speak properly anymore?

He literally said that the whole year, the US embassy has been hosting this TechCamp group.

Why do you have a problem with that, little shill? March and November are too far apart?

Why are "half a million" of braindead imbeciles like you, who gathered because social media told them to, matter?

That's exactly what a group TechCamp would do, try to get idiots to gather, when you want to reveal them.

It's a mirror copy of every color revolution in the last 20 years, but you can keep cuckpedalling like a little bitch, I don't mind.

Yes. Common sense. Its common sense that anyone that says anything as ridiculous as "the fact of you being a turbovirgin, judging by that pathetic cuckpedalling of yours whilst shouting 'proofs'" is comically retarded, but that doesn't stop you. I guess common sense isn't actually as common as you would think.

I'm not so good at English.
>He literally said that the whole year, the US embassy has been hosting this TechCamp group.
He says a lot of bullshit, so as you are. Where are the proofs, mate?
There is a russian with link.So i can check this shit and its looks like legit. But you just some assblasted retard. I don't know why i steel reply to you.

fuck yeah come on poutin putin i want to see the emails between CTR trying to explain how to forment division with the MAGA men with spurdo

US is evil beyond belief, rotten to its core.

I don't even get paid to shill for Putin.

This is beyond all stupid American conspiracy crap, isn't it? To hide banal political ambitions and false play.

>At the same time, Ms. Aro has been peppered with abusive emails, vilified as a drug dealer on social media sites and mocked as a delusional bimbo in a music video posted on YouTube.
lol, rekt

theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

Ah shillboys, you will forever be cute in my eyes.

Wanna know what the ultimate proofs is?

Cui bono

The proofs that don't need some article, don't need no video, don't need no "I'm a real citizen, listen to me" account, but only need 2 minutes of thinking.

Cui fucking bono.

And all your color revolutions show up as the obvious money/asset-grabbing shitfests that they are.

>The proofs that don't need some article, don't need no video, don't need no "I'm a real citizen, listen to me" account, but only need 2 minutes of thinking.
I bet you have a schizophrenia. Get help please.

Are you seriously arguing кибepcoтня does not exist?

He's not arguing anything, he's just getting shat on, like the illiterate dumbfuck that he is.

I don't know, there is strong evidience of so called Poroshenko bots who shill in favour of his political party in Ukrainian internet. Still I doubt real cybersotnya exists, it's probably some russian damage control after their shitpost bases were exposed. Your image also some retarded fake like
>hurdurr helo my minions, lets make evil things around, signed: Soros, Obama, Moshiah.

, i genuily support RUSSIA AND PUTIN , SANCTIONS ARE DESTROYING ITALY AND EUROPE , cause EU SUCKS AMERICAN COCK, ITALY LOST 4 BILION EUROS , MANY BUSINESS FAILED. Sad

Confronted with this manipulation, is there any hope for democracy? Or even worse, the world?

Can confirm. Me and my boys shill Trump pretty hard here. The Donald is a bro and can be a very good ally for Russian Federation.

Pretty sure everything about news gets posted. Honestly I wouldn't doubt there is some automatic system at Reddit.

Why not point out all the other pro-Trump and anti-Clinton articles?

Jessikka Aro is my new Suomi-fu.

They got bored with reading her email.

Who the fuck even falls for these weak russian lies? Idiots, that's who

Molotov-Ribbentrop.

That looks to me like some sort of spambot, since none of the firstname_lastname accounts have userpages anymore.

doesnt take much effort to manipulate subhumans

>weak russian lies
>they are all rocket scientists
>they will work for our retirement
>they are all children running in fear for their lives

You sure as shit are in no position to point fingers, Ushi.

That just means the account got deleted after the shilling was done.

The comments they write are very real.

Fuck this, I want to be paid with russian uniforms and shit too !