Pol went mainstram, don't be mad

I literally came into this forum after Steve King said that other subgroups haven't done anything.

See, I was okay with white people throwing a fit over being blame for everything cuz that's not fair. But when antagonistic narratives were being introduced to the mainstream....

I was like "these niggas are going too far, time to make their hq more open to other ideas" I honestly think that this site is going mainstream because you guys are being taken seriously as a hive mind.

I mean, where do people obsess with globalist go? There is no mainstream news site.

The conservative party is no longer ruled by Christians. Their primary horse is a guy who never leaves social media and never shuts the fuck up. So explain to us, where can we go to have bipartisan discussion other politics?

There's no longer any need for bipartisan discussions on anything.

We're done talking.

I'm done talking.

Time for talking is over

We mean business this time

That's what you want, friendo. But I have no reason to respect your safe space.

Bipartisan politics became obsolete in the 1990's.

The fact that you don't realize this means you're underage.

Also you must be a newfag because there's a lot of us leftists and nonwhites here, man.

We're more than 35% hispanic, and over 10% black here, if you have ever seen the polls.

Then why does the American election system have so many debates?

>mari-juan-a

But anyway fuck potheads

illusion of choice
money
money
money
money
money

>So explain to us, where can we go to have bipartisan discussion other politics?

This is the closest you will get to unfiltered bipartisan discussion. Everywhere else has a strong moderation-enforced bias. If your beliefs don't hold water here, that is your fault, not Sup Forums's.

And we have no reason to hear you out anymore.
This has been a long time coming and patience is gone.

Steve King said his shit like a month ago, at best. So yeah, I'm a new fag.

Nah, conservatives are just losing the narrative. The Democratic party is right as fuck right now.

They're the ones that need to please the populace so their arguments are always more in line. And just because they pander to African Americans doesn't mean that they actually do anything for them.

Cultural Marxism is a meme.

bread and circuses

also this

What about how many are atheists and religious?

Conservatives have lost the narrative for a long time though, and just now the pendulum is swinging.

It would be of willful ignorance to not see the writing on the wall. The left has gotten out of control and is detrimental towards society, The left won the cultural wars now they seem hellbent on destroying civilization.

Even if Trump loses this election the mere fact he has gotten this much steam says alot.

Alright, Mr.Apocalypse
Yeah. You can actually noticed how the media has backtracked a lot. Which is why I'm honestly impressed with you guys.
But you guys have it easy, you're just reactionary to the left's shittier positions. This is why I'm here, to make you see that you guys don't have the moral high ground. Even though you pretend you do. Doing the exact same shit the left is doing.

Go away Schlomo.

This board had a little crisis where we would argue over using 'their' tactics.
The majority decided we want to win, so we started using those tactics.
We're aware of what we're doing. We just stopped caring because you can't fight fair against the left.

Anyone can say anything here, this isn't a namefag forum. If your feelings get hurt, no mod is gonna come to save you. You will be assimilated or you will fuck off.

Alright, I'll stick test people on their beliefs. Nothing greater than out debating someone who's super confident in their views.

>Implying I'm not here to take tags and names too
I'm a mulatto not a mestizo, btw. That shit doesn't even faze me, lol.

OK so I don't even get it. What are your points and/or positions? You think only white people come here? How have we give to far?

My point is that calling everyone a paid shill it's fucking ridiculous because the site is going mainstream is bound to have people that disagree with the mainstream pol narrative.

My points and positions on what?

No, I don't think only white people come here.

"how have we give to far" Uh?

Fuck off nigger, et cetera.

Go be a halfbreed hispanic somewhere else.