If god exists why is my life so shit?

If god exists why is my life so shit?

Maybe He's using you as a lesson for others?

You are a sinner.

ITS (you) wanted a check how shitty life taste

play in tibia or something bro

he hates frogposters

If god exists why is my life so good?
I sin like a motherfucker.
Hail satan

You didn't pray hard enough while performing self flagellatiion daily.

>pic unrelated

because you're lucky you even exist and God doesn't owe you anything

I wouldn't call it luck

God exists but he promised not to intervene in human affairs until the day of apocalypse.
So your misery is entirely human caused.

1) Is there a reason it shouldn't be. Serious question. If your life is difficult, AND a god exists, in what ways should he/she/it be obligated to care for your every waking want or need? Are you this god's pet? Are you created for no other purpose than personally being pleased? Does the world, figuratively, revolve around you?

2) IF God exists, AND IF God is all knowing, AND IF God is the most morally good being, then the question becomes not whether god MIGHT have a good reason for your suffering (we could imagine reasons all day long, and even a single reason alone shuts down the logical argument that god doesn't exist by virtue of suffering - ie; no good reason for suffering). Instead, the question is whether or not god can be trusted with suffering, and that any speculations on our part for what good reasons he/she/it may have can reasonably be deferred to in times of suffering.

Christianity offers Jesus Christ, God himself, on the cross, suffering on your behalf that you need not endure suffering beyond yourself. A God who rather than be separate and Lording over His creation like a tyrant, elected to become part of it, suffering and all. He was rejected by his own people. Lost every advocate. Died an innocent. Despite this, He still speaks for those who will trust in Him.

Your life is shit? My condolences. Take it for opportunity to grow up and grow beyond yourself, rather than lament on the hardship and condemn yourself to irrelevance.

Life is a test

Oh bwah they killed jesus
So tragic, it is not like many people die v
everyday and I'd rather be dead than living

Why doesn't God want me to be happy.
FUCK you God you're supposed to be all Loving and benevolant

He doesn't like you.

because you live in Brazil

there are 7 billion people in the planet constantly reproducing
it's no luck that we're born
we're literally just statistics

stay out of my US game servers you shitskin

Your life is literally perfect. So is mine. There is no way our lives could possibly be improved. It is wholly naive to think that a life of pleasure is objectively better than a life of suffering.

Life is supposed to be a suffering. At least when I die I know that my friend Jesus will be waiting for me and that I will feel his eternal love.

i already gave up
i'm offing myself tonight

if god exists he'll punish me, but at least ill discover at last if he really is such a fucking cunt