youtube.com/watch?v=zJGSd5kYoh4
youtube.com/watch?v=y-UtW2ZivsQ
youtu.be/k3TjYE8Uq2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You first.

Ardennes,comfiest place here

C'est le région d'où vient Le Pen, oui?

>not West-Vlaanderen

yea and that's also one of the most anti-FN regions.

hell no, Ardennes is greener and has mountainous type of landscapes

>Mont Saint Michel

>Not Doel

How commonly known is the Breton language there? I remember reading that it's one of the more unique languages native to France.

tu sais que c'est pas en bretagne le mont saint michel

"In the early 1980s, Cubatão was one of the most polluted cities in the world, nicknamed "Valley of Death", due to births of brainless children and respiratory, hepatic and blood illnesses. High air pollution was killing forest over hills around the city. It's a rich town with a poor population. It was ranked the top ten dirtiest cities in the world by Popular Science.

On February 25, 1984 an oil spill set the shantytown Vila Socó on fire, killing 93 people according to official figures, though the actual death toll may be more than 200.[citation needed] The contamination of workers with persistent organic pollutants put Rhodia into Greenpeace's top 10 world's worst corporate crimes ever in its report to Rio Summit in 1992.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cubatão

I don't know, I've never been there (well, maybe as a kid but I don't remember)

Kamchatka

afschuwelijk, Ardennen zijn puur schoonheid mongol

What's so unique about denmarks landscape anyway? It's just flat and boring, isn't it?

J'y ai voyagé par train et il m'a fait penser à Humboldt County, la région d'où je viens à la Californie. Les mêmes arbres, les herbes vertes, des collines ondoyants, le ciel gris, les maisons seuls et solitaires, de temps en temps un parc pour caravanes, le drapeau belge qui y flotte dessus (c'est le seul endroit où j'y ai vu), les bâtiments bien usés. Lors le voyage là, je sentais chez moi.

not in that region and bornholm

ja mee eens hoor, Ardennen zijn de kak
Dude, going there would be pure awesomeness.

Show pics then.
Wait... Is that picture supposed to convey anything other than flat and boring?

for more than three millions people living in bretagne, there are only 5% of the population speaking breton, it's a dying language. alsacian and provençal also are dying out because of paris centralization

c'est touchant user, j'ai presque les larmes aux yeux
where did you learn french and why were you travelling here?

À ton avis, pourquoi est-ce que je l'ai vertexté ?

c'est chouette d'entendre que quelqu'un apprécie voyager dans notre petit pays (see ). Je suis flamand mais je pense que toute la Wallonie est la région la plus mignonne, surtout parce qu'il y a tous les vieilles maisons et c'est pas complètement urbanisée comme la plupart de Flandre.

this good enough for you?
the meme we're flat as a pancake is false, that's the netherlands. we just don't have any high points

fuken NUMBERZ

A hill with a dildo on top. Wow.

je sais pas, j'ai du mal à comprendre ce que ça veut dire

holy fucking shit, I noticed just now. I lost my quints virginity

are you twelve years old to make that kind of statement ?

Now that's better. But do you have A-C-I-D lakes on top of big ass mountains???

VÖLKISCHE FÜNFER
YEEEEEÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖH

NAZIKANKER STERF

Belgische Kwinten der Waarheid

Ja, heil!

>The Netherlands is fl-

>my country is boring pls no bully(((

if you post pictures from siberia, i might as well post greenland

Het is oké user, niet iedereen heeft de genetische aanleg om kwinten te scoren.

>L*mburg

oh i'm sorry, i didn't know you had mountains too

She's slavic isn't she

>beaches are literal seaweed swamps
>countryside is a huge stinky industrial agriculture zone filled with cabbage fields and industrial poultry farms
>the water is literally undrinkable by first world standards because of the pollution
>cute region

>that
>mountains
Hahahahaha
Uuuuhuhuhuhu

Haha like new york and trump

i don't get it. is greenland really part of danemark ? what do you use this extra land for ? is it populated ? different from denmark ? do they speak the same language there ?

Gotland

Slavs are most honorary Germans

Due to Sup Forums I cant think of france without a shitload of muslims going apeshit. Of course france isn't paris but god dam, you guys ruin the world for me.

Ja, Heil

>genetissche annleg der krautcück

T H I C C

>*blocks your path*

they have self-rule but aren't independent and rely on danish subsidies. we use it for military, about 50k people (10% danes), very different, they speak both danish and greenlandic

>any of these
>mountains

this

I guess

also this thread is about cutest region of your country, not the one with the most impressive nature. russia does not have any cute regions, it's a shithole from the baltic sea to the bering sea

Always tried to secure Kamchatka when playing risk growing up

>russia does not have any cute regions, it's a shithole from the baltic sea to the bering sea
That's just false
You have to define cute as well.

What does that even mean? Isn't camchatka Russian territory?

I'm actually Swedish.

Gotland. Small island in the baltic sea. The seaside city of Visby is surrounded by a 2.1 mile long medieval stone wall!

Aye but it's labeled as a region in the classic risk board and unless I'm misremembering it connects Asia to north America. Plus I always just liked the sound of it

this is cute

Yea, it's pretty much a leftist stronghold.

For you. It looks depressing.

svalbard a cute

seems like a standard tourist town.

cause you're russian and were raised to think your commie block being painted neon yellow is cute

what do you do there for fun besides not trying to freeze to death?

Sweden is bigger than Norway, even if you include Svalbard.

drink with our russian neighbours and pet cute polar bears

meh.

>Mt Saint-Michel
>Bretagne
"no"

...and?

No.

I learned it at university, and I spent a semester in France. I don't get the chance to use it very often other than reading French books.
Je voulais voir deux amis aux Pays-Bas et donc j'y suis allé, mais l'un n'avais pas le temps pour me rencontre, et par le fois que je pouvais voir l'autre, le froid m'a vaincu, et j'ai quitté le pays en désespoir en face de ce froid incroyable. Je n'ai aucun idée comment les Néerlandais peuvent vivre dans leur pays avec cet ennemi terrible. Alors j'ai traversé les Ardennes en revenant en France.

bon quints, et bon goût

looks like a comfy lebensraum

>posts oligarch mansions
you prove nothing vlad

J'adore.

L'image de l'OP indique que le Mt Saint-Michel se situe en Bretagne.

Horehronie region.
No big city, just small villages in 2 national parks.
Each village there has it's own folk songs... one could say so.
>youtube.com/watch?v=zJGSd5kYoh4

And the most popular folk song from the village where I am from
>youtube.com/watch?v=y-UtW2ZivsQ

justement ils sont généralement pas très fanatique de l'hiver vu que ce sont des hommes-vélos
youtu.be/k3TjYE8Uq2U
très intéressant user, il y a peut-être des américains intelligents finalement

Mont Saint Michel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest of Bretagne

très bien, vous avez surpassé le stéréotype de l'amérimutte, user
i name it "how about you don't spam this in our cute thread"

That's some historical sight in Pskov. Something close to a mansion would look like this

Ouais mais il était mai. Ce n'était pas l'hiver; pourtant encore....
Peut-être c'était mon logement, j'ai choisi un auberge de jeunesse qui n'avait pas du chauffage. En outre, Humboldt County n'a pas tels extrêmes de température. Il n'est jamais vraiment super froid, ni super chaud. Quand je suis arrivé en France, et le Mistral (j'habitais en Aix-en-Provence) a soufflé le premier fois, j'était cruellement choqué.

The kind of place I wouldn't want to visit but would like to live in

Honestly, it has to be Catalonia, did you guys see the tantrum they threw during these last months? It was adorable.

Nowhere. We've ruined all of it.

NUMBERSSS