Can someone tell me why the fuck nearly all muslims I've met are afraid of my dog?

Can someone tell me why the fuck nearly all muslims I've met are afraid of my dog?
I can understand if I had a pit bull or a rotweiler, but we're talking about a chihuahua here.
Everytime I go for a walk with my dog, and meet some of these carpet trolls along the way, they tend avoid getting near my dog at all. They also show a scared expression on their faces, hell, even one of them had to pick up their kid when I walked past them.

Other urls found in this thread:

scholarofthehouse.org/dinistrandna.html
answering-islam.org/Silas/dogs.htm#_Toc158088965
express.co.uk/news/uk/50071/Sniffer-dogs-offend-Muslims
barenakedislam.com/2016/07/13/uk-muslims-start-campaign-to-ban-dogs/
gatestoneinstitute.org/2796/muslims-ban-dogs-europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dogs are halal as fuck.

wait I mean opposite of halal. They view dogs on the same level as pigs. They're unholy and unclean or something.

i hate them bc they evil and attacked me four times.
one dog attacked me 3 times then the fukcing dog was put tot sleep.
they are haram too , and you cant anticipate there move ..

you can only have dogs for security purposes , like if you are a farmer , and need a dog to protect things.

lesser dogs often react to more dominant dogs that way. it's normal.

If pigs were unholy why can't they eat them?
I'd Google it but ehh

you are the dumping ground in europe.
third class europeans , incest countries.

haram

t. Mehmet

what ..

you're cute when you're salty, ahmed.

My Rottweiler hates muslims/niggers
he really goes nuts if any of them get to close to my kid, having him clear my path of kebabs is half the fun of walking around with him, he does not actually attack them unless i make a fist at them

Dogs are racist as fuck if they weren't introduced to the smell of other human races as puppies.

Black people are always scared of dogs

Maybe learn English first before you try to comment.
Also
>evil
Fucking lmao dude. If you raise your dog appropriately ((this isn't hard btw)), they will behave. My family have had dogs for generations as companions, hunting and protection. I also grew up with 2 rottweilers and 1 German shepherd around in the house. Never once have I, my friends or my family been bitten. This is because we raise them properly, with proper training.

Hm.. Det kan forklare hvorfor hunden min alltid bjeffer når vi moter de her teppetrollene som går å vandrer rundt i byen

kek

I wouldn't call muslims black people
they're sandniggers, not black.

All nonwhites hate dogs, I don't know why. I've got several Muslim/brown friends (inb4) and they all freak out when my medium-sized, friendly dog starts sniffing them. Black people are straight up scared of large dogs, and none of the Asians I know have any experience with dogs

Dogs are very good judge's of character.

Chihuahuas are unnatural abominations in the eyes of the Lord, Jesus Christ. It is not dog, yet it barks incessantly. It is not cat, yet it has no function outside of being able to fit inside a purse.
Chihuahua owners must be purged from this earth, lest they unleash hell upon us all.

Predators are afraid of predators.

Not quite but sorta: scholarofthehouse.org/dinistrandna.html

Dogs have extra senses that can detect the presence of angels and demons. Keeping them around you prevents angels and blessings from reaching your home. Most people keep them outside to guard the property, not many pet owners. Most people here own exotic cats.

>answering-islam.org/Silas/dogs.htm#_Toc158088965

get educate

>get educate

>getting a fucking chihuahua unironically
""""""""""""""""""""'dog""""""""""""""""""""

muslims confirmed for being retarded

Just another reason we must wipe the earth clean of Islam and mudslimes.

Mans worst enemy hates mans best friend.

he's thinking like reverse Hindus

It's superstition. But it's a religion, what do you expect.

It's serious business to Muzzies. All the more reason they're scum and need to be purged from the Earth.

express.co.uk/news/uk/50071/Sniffer-dogs-offend-Muslims

barenakedislam.com/2016/07/13/uk-muslims-start-campaign-to-ban-dogs/

gatestoneinstitute.org/2796/muslims-ban-dogs-europe

>carpet trolls

This is the clearest evidence that Islam is evil. Only the truly twisted could hate dogs. Dogs are also known to be excellent judges of character.

I live in a shitty appartment building that's full of the lowest of the low of Canadian society. Syrian Refugees were moved in here a few months ago and it's just beautiful to see the Syrians refuse to enter an elevator that has 2 pitbulls with spiked collars.