img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1469/96/1469961425038.jpg
>Darayya July 28
media.almasdarnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/5656565-2.jpg
>East Ghouta July 29
i.imgur.com/uW5OoZ2.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS AUG 2
>Handarat camp clashes
>IS attack on western Deir ez-Zor repelled, counterattack launched
>NDF forced to retreat from a minor frontline east of Harbinafsah (north Homs pocket), now with SAA defending Zara Power Plant from militant attack
ONGOING SW ALEPPO OFFENSIVE
>Sadkop is rebel-held and from there attacks are launched into Ramousah district - for now no significant gains
>Ongoing clashes near Artillery base & 1070 Housing area

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I9KURRpCc-w
youtube.com/watch?v=I9KURRpCc-w
2ch.
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/31/texas-shale-oil-has-fought-saudi-arabia-to-a-standstill/
youtube.com/watch?v=QVq1xm3sr5Y
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/760895064688173056
independent.ie/world-news/europe/toxic-gas-bombs-fell-on-town-near-downed-russian-helicopter-34934285.html
nytimes.com/2016/08/03/opinion/the-case-for-finally-bombing-assad.html?_r=0
startribune.com/un-extremely-concerned-for-children-in-syria-s-aleppo/389055571/
reuters.com/article/2013/05/05/us-syria-crisis-un-idUSBRE94409Z20130505
un.org/disarmament/content/slideshow/Secretary_General_Report_of_CW_Investigation.pdf
web.mit.edu/sts/Analysis of the UN Report on Syria CW.pdf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf
in.news.yahoo.com/us-backed-plan-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-syria-045648224.html
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320223/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-carrying-sarin-gas-attacks-blamed-Assads-troops.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-youtube-ban-full-transcript-leaked-syria-war-conversation-between-erdogan-officials-1442161
21stcenturywire.com/2014/01/20/mit-study-further-destroys-washingtons-syria-chemical-weapons-claim/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
anfenglish.com/features/sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey
todayszaman.com/national_chp-deputies-govt-rejects-probe-into-turkeys-role-in-syrian-chemical-attack_402180.html
globalresearch.ca/turkish-whistleblowers-corroborate-story-on-false-flag-sarin-attack-in-syria/5483982
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack
youtu.be/e-8c2MOjbiY
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/video-israeli-police-officer-crying-eight-year-old-palestinian-girls-bicycle-bushes-hebron-west-bank-a7169451.html
foreignaffairs.com/gallerys/2016-08-03/learning-hard-way-syria
startribune.com/battle-for-aleppo-a-pivotal-moment-for-besieged-residents/389085771/
syriadirect.org/news/paramedic-trapped-in-rubble-after-aleppo-hospital-bombing-‘i-saw-people-take-their-last-breaths-in-front-of-me’/
liveleak.com/view?i=6b7_1468568433
youtube.com/watch?v=BiG6_1LS_AI
liveleak.com/view?i=d0c_1470235112
twitter.com/tonytohcy/status/760834823703269376
youtube.com/watch?v=2znPZ53cwJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SOUTHFRONT
youtu.be/I9KURRpCc-w

Ich schwöre bei dem Namen des Allah, der Barmherzige; Wenn die Westerns wird die Bombe, die muslimischen Länder, die nicht zu stoppen. wenn die Bewohner des Westens wird nicht aufhören Terrorismusfinanzierung , die Muslime zu töten. Wenn die Bewohner des Westens wird nicht Muslime stoppen, wird Vallahi mehr muslimischen Mann zu töten, nach Europa kommen. Und mehr Muslime die europäischen Bürgerkrieg zu tanken. Westler: Verwenden Sie ein Rennen Krieg Sie wollen?

Wollen Sie, dass Ihre Städte in Brand? Dann gehen Sie auf. Gehen Sie auf die töten die Muslime. aber wir werden Rache nehmen. Wir sind hier. Warten Sie. Wenn Sie sind Männer. kommen ins Spiel. Vallahi. Wir jagen Sie einen Vogel mögen. Allah mit uns. Allah ist unser Retter. Sie. Sie haben keinen Retter. Wir warten auf den Himmel. Sie warten auf die Hölle.

>NEW SOUTHFRONT

S
O
U
T
H

youtube.com/watch?v=I9KURRpCc-w

F
R
O
N
T

FOr a second there I thought you skip it on purpose!

Have you seen this?
2ch.
hk/po/src/17581656/14702360020650.webm

REMEMBER EVERYONE IT'S THE CURRENT PHASE
ALEPPO WILL FALL IN CURRENT PHASE + 1

Your translator is bad

op fucked around and got a triple double

WHAT S GOING ON LADS? Is SAA comfy ? I hope so , Godspeed to all the brave soldiers

They couldn't pick a better looking woman?

Awesome.

KEK

THANK YOU BASED UPSIDE DOWN PHOTOSHOP EXPERT

I`m requesting pics of assad with barrel bombs please!

fucking saved you damn crocodile dundee kangaroonigger

>(Du)
>(אתה)

>barrel bombs

Rate.

>jihadists actually believe that RUAF is using twitter to bomb them

My fucking sides i imagine convo between ivan and dimitri checking twitter to spot goatfuckers position

kek
also will they start to say this now?
>oh hold on don't be raysis
>we are in isis step 6 of their 7 step plan right now
>you got to accept massive ammounts of suicide bombings, fickificki, and all sorts of random attacks on civilians
cus it's the current phase!

kek wouldn't surprise me
>6. move up do a lot of shit, instigate "locals" to do the same
>???? Profit
>7. We win
dey got everyding planned

>mvbied

why do they keep adding letters to this acronym
what does M mean? Moving ? Massive? Mostly?

Any time, have a military version

Well, we have gotten 3 ISIS positioins airstriked through geolocating them from media sources. 2 of which were performed by RuAF.
Al-nusrats and the kurds aren't supposed to be ISIS though, but the facts and legends of these called airstrikes are enough to strike fear into the hearts of the headchoppas

thank you! Post more if you have!

there is also the blue barrel pic, which I can't find in my folder ... it was OP image 2- 3 threads back

Moderate, duh.

Some required reading for future reference to possible collapse of Saudi state and economy.

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/31/texas-shale-oil-has-fought-saudi-arabia-to-a-standstill/

kek beats me, I just for gods sake this doesn't have anything to do with this gay shit that keeps doing the same....

But damn I wonder if the SAA will fuck them off and strangle this encirclement, y know tunnels and all and damn much activity... strategic places taken

Do you guys smoke?
youtube.com/watch?v=QVq1xm3sr5Y

this?

>moderate virgins-bound improvised headchopping device

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/760895064688173056

Big explosion at Islamist weapon warehouse

EXPLOSION!

this

I see you got it

Ya Allah Bashar

see bellow

why are all sources so quiet?

I got the rebel ones, but why are Ivan, Hassan and Leith not posting anything? Shit is suspicious...

Disgusting, tbqhwyf.

>Spiritual rebel leader Abdullah al-Muheisni Tweets: They say "The attack on Aleppo failed". We say... "You are mistaken, because the attack didn't even start yet. Expect an attack on an axis you didn't even think about."rn

MORTALS OF THE SAA

YOU CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO COMPREHEND THE NEXT PHASE OF OUR PLANS.

WE WAITED A THOUSAND MILLENIA FOR THE PROPHESIED TIME. WHILE YOU LIVED IN CAVES AND HUNTED, WE WERE BUILDING BAKERIES SO ADVANCED THEY COULD FERMENT THE ATOMS OF OUR ENEMIES.

YOUR TIME ON THIS EARTH HAS COME TO AN END. INITIATE PHASE 1/137

A moment when Russians dropping the gas barrel bombs before they were downed in Syria's rebel-held Idlib province.

these are the ones I was looking the most! Thanks!

Just came back from work. What is the situation in Aleppo?

The last phase of final stage

kek

What is this whole phase 4 thing anyway? Do the 'Moderate Jihadist' think they'll siege Aleppo in a D-day styled attack or something? I'm really interested.

Well, /sg/ did provide the info for a few airstrikes thus far from stuff they posted on the internet.

But we all know that's not the reason for the report blockage.

The reason for report blockage is that they are being so fucking owned that they don't want to talk about it.

I'm here to break up the party and remind you that Assad used chemical weapons on his own people, regardless of whether they were militant or not a violation of international law. As a Kurdish-American I can't help but see the parallels to Saddam Hussein.

moderats being moderated aka dawn of the final phase: 9001 more thermobaric cluster barrel gas bombs remain
>mfw explosions
>mfw correct pic this time

Damn, they be droppin barrelbombs from SPACE now?

Pls.
Did the FSA ever even take Ramouseh? Are they still attacking

>phase 4
Screaming takbeer, 72 virgin parties for everybody, etc.

Probably happening that has some things involved that shouldn't be seen by anyone.

Assad may be a piece of shit, but he's the only thing standing between a secular Syria and an Islamist Syria only using US support so they can kill us later. If he goes full retard on the Kurds in the future, we could always enact a regime change.

I do respect the YPG, but they're not going to get much done with half-hearted US support.

You are wrong. Saddam is actually storming aleppo

Russian AeroSPACE forces desu. What did you expect?

whats this phase meme
i havent being paying attention

The "K" in "VKS" ain't here for nothing, mate.

GO TO SLEEP, KERRY!!!!!

The same positions as yesterday. Terrors started attack it faild and they told they didnt start attack.
THIS TIME DONT COUNT!!!!

are they droppin them from space for improved accuracy? genious

rebels attacked, got shit kicked in and then said that the attack hasn't started but it was just the first phase or something

They didn't, but they went ahead with the next phase even though taking ramouseh was a part of the previous phase, by now they should be on the 6th stage: becoming roast moderate kebab

Is Otto serving some tea at the party?
So quiet.

>russia will annex baltics next and other crap
Dalia just trying to get MUCH MORE money from NATO.
>And that pilot girl who was captured by Russians.
"patriotic hohols' and Ukrainian media hate Savchenko now. They convinced she's kremlin spy.

For past days moderates been declaring new phases every day. Yesterday the offensive was declared to be on phase 3 whatever that means. Today that Muhaysin shit barrel said that the ATTACK DIDNT EVEN START. Acc to him the new phase will be absolutely mind-blowing and kafirs will never understand the masterplan.

JFSham claiming sides will unite soon

Syria Civil Defence workers, who went to the scene of the attack, said they suspected the gas was chlorine but could not verify that. "Medium-sized barrels fell containing toxic gasses. The Syrian Civil Defence was not able to determine the type of the gas," said the spokesman.

Monitors at the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which tracks violence on all sides in the civil war, said barrel bombs fell on Saraqeb late on Monday, wounding a large number of citizens.

independent.ie/world-news/europe/toxic-gas-bombs-fell-on-town-near-downed-russian-helicopter-34934285.html

The Opinion Pages | Op-Ed Contributor
The Case for (Finally) Bombing Assad

By DENNIS B. ROSS and ANDREW J. TABLERAUG. 3, 2016

WASHINGTON — The Obama administration wants to reduce the violence and suffering in Syria and, at the same time, quash jihadist groups there. This is why the White House is now pushing a plan for the United States to cooperate with the Russian military in Syria, sharing intelligence and coordinating airstrikes against the Islamic State and the Qaeda-affiliated Nusra Front. In return, Russia would force the government of Syria’s president, Bashar al-Assad, to stop using barrel bombs and air attacks in areas in which neither extremist group is present.

nytimes.com/2016/08/03/opinion/the-case-for-finally-bombing-assad.html?_r=0

Near the capital, Damascus, government aircraft dropped barrel bombs on the rebel-held suburb of Daraya, opposition activists said. A video posted online showed a large, fuel-rich explosion.

startribune.com/un-extremely-concerned-for-children-in-syria-s-aleppo/389055571/

Is there anything more Soviet than dropping a barrel bomb from outer space?

Assad gassing his people is my least favourite meme.

un.org/disarmament/content/slideshow/Secretary_General_Report_of_CW_Investigation.pdf
web.mit.edu/sts/Analysis of the UN Report on Syria CW.pdf
s3.amazonaws.com/s3.documentcloud.org/documents/1006045/possible-implications-of-bad-intelligence.pdf
in.news.yahoo.com/us-backed-plan-launch-chemical-weapon-attack-syria-045648224.html
globalresearch.ca/syria-un-mission-report-confirms-that-opposition-rebels-used-chemical-weapons-against-civilians-and-government-forces/5363139
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10039672/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-of-chemical-weapons-use.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2320223/UN-accuses-Syrian-rebels-carrying-sarin-gas-attacks-blamed-Assads-troops.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/6/syrian-rebels-used-sarin-nerve-gas-not-assads-regi/
ibtimes.co.uk/turkey-youtube-ban-full-transcript-leaked-syria-war-conversation-between-erdogan-officials-1442161
21stcenturywire.com/2014/01/20/mit-study-further-destroys-washingtons-syria-chemical-weapons-claim/
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-22424188
anfenglish.com/features/sarin-gas-delivered-to-al-nusra-from-turkey
todayszaman.com/national_chp-deputies-govt-rejects-probe-into-turkeys-role-in-syrian-chemical-attack_402180.html
globalresearch.ca/turkish-whistleblowers-corroborate-story-on-false-flag-sarin-attack-in-syria/5483982
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghouta_chemical_attack
Rebels Used Sarin Gas - UN Inspector, Carla del Ponte youtu.be/e-8c2MOjbiY

Heil Zionism! Here's your you. Maybe you can sell the bycicle and get a real translator?

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/video-israeli-police-officer-crying-eight-year-old-palestinian-girls-bicycle-bushes-hebron-west-bank-a7169451.html

Why the fuck is Saudi Arabia starting shit in Yemen? Are Houthis Shi'a?

Is he australian?

In the rebel-controlled village of Tramla, in Syria's Idlib province, the dusty stone steps to the town's only primary school lead down to a damp cave. In February, a strike on two schools and five hospitals in Idlib province left 50 dead, many of whom were children. Before that, in April 2014, barrel bombs killed 25 students at a school in opposition-held Douma near Aleppo. This has forced Syria's teachers to turn trailers, poultry farms, and other unusual terrains into classrooms in the war-torn country where more than two million children remain out of school.

foreignaffairs.com/gallerys/2016-08-03/learning-hard-way-syria

Aleppo became the most cherished prize of the rebels and their supporters, who set out to administer their new area. But airstrikes and unguided barrel bombs lobbed from government helicopters soon made death and destruction a new reality.

startribune.com/battle-for-aleppo-a-pivotal-moment-for-besieged-residents/389085771/

Local news sources reported the same day that warplanes dropped 25 barrel bombs, 40 vacuum missiles, cluster bombs and 150 artillery rockets on the hospital, rendering it inoperable.

syriadirect.org/news/paramedic-trapped-in-rubble-after-aleppo-hospital-bombing-‘i-saw-people-take-their-last-breaths-in-front-of-me’/

staring shit? there's been a war there for a while now.

can one have a screencap of /sg/ when aleppo was surrounded
i feel like shit for mission such a important day after being with /sg/ for so long

Debbie Wasserman Schultz before three kids and several years ago.

Could you add Saddam in there too?

liveleak.com/view?i=6b7_1468568433

Yep
Also do they control Saudi territory?
I've read somewhere that they've crossed the border and repelled Saudi forces kek

Yes, but why? I remember Current Year Man talking about Yemeni government collapsing.

>current state of MSM is so dismal we look towards a comedy show for news
>not liking Current Year Man
youtube.com/watch?v=BiG6_1LS_AI

this

Lyrics:
"Schoool's Out For-Evaaa!"

Because #FuckSchool

Lads do they smoke hashish there? What type? Is there any information?

If you are trying to guess wtf is OP's pic

>Terorist Films his own Death on Camera on the outskirts of Aleppo city

>A Terrorist of FSA or Jabet Al Nusra has filmed his own death at the hands of the Brave Syrian Arab Army, Snackbar over, the offensive has failed hundreds dead.

liveleak.com/view?i=d0c_1470235112

Saudi Arabia v Yemen war is old shit. Which reminds me,

Why haven't we heard any developments of it lately?

Where's out Houthibro?

Also, picrelated is good
twitter.com/tonytohcy/status/760834823703269376

Actually we pay it ourselves. In perspective it's just 750 million EUR a year, but it's 1.8 % already.
There are abrams and shit loads of mericans now, but dunno about who pays for that.

>They convinced she's kremlin spy.
What? What did she do? Used not enough mandatory curse words when mentioned Putin?

Drugs of choice is captagon, which is a speed like substance in pill form. Other than that it's khat which is bitter leaves that you chew as stimulant.

He's alread been dismissed. btw:
youtube.com/watch?v=2znPZ53cwJc

Today's been boring as hell. Will the memes rev up again tomorrow?

>literal what country beating back Saudi Arabia
Sunnis still shit at actual warfare.

Sorry, can't do that anymore. My 1 TB hard failed two days ago. Using laptop now with limited SSD space.

>leaves that you chew as stimulant.
As stimulant I drink chifir