Niggers btfo

What are the best films about justice being served?
Stuff like dredd and the first two acts of law abiding citizen

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream.com/unicornriot/yanezverdict
pscp.tv/w/1ZkJzyrkXrLGv?q=philando
youtube.com/watch?v=ANj8yaXryPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NICE

So which town is verdict going to be """""""""protested """"""""" in?

london has fallen

oh shit
livestream.com/unicornriot/yanezverdict

pscp.tv/w/1ZkJzyrkXrLGv?q=philando

youtube.com/watch?v=ANj8yaXryPI

every major city + state's capital + city it happened

babbys first riot

What movie or series is this?

Can anyone give me the big enchilada on this?

Wasn't the black guy actually innocent in this one? I might be confusing it with a different one but this is the one where he told the cop he had a gun in his glove compartment (which he owned legally) and the officer just started shooting right?

Who's behind this one?

Fuck off back to your containment board please. MODDDSSSSS, please ban for off topic post like how you fuckers banned me for 3 fucking days for making a thread about the nba finals, which btw was ON FUCKING TV. But I dont even care at this point plz just ban this shit.

>Castille, head of cafeteria for a school, is driving with a friend
>Cops stop the car because they're looking for robbery suspects
>Castille informs the cops that he had a gun in the car because he had a license to carry (he actually did)
>Cop makes Castille get out of the car
>As soon as Castille gets his hands in the air, the fucker shoots four rounds into Castille's back
You Sup Forumsfags may be chuckling it up, but he didn't get shot because he was black. He got shot because he dared to legally exercise his 2nd amendment rights in the presence of a cop. This whole case just sets precedent for the police to kill anyone who's armed, whether or not they even have the weapon on them. Pretty soon, they'll just be mass executing anyone with a gun-permit.

>it's ok when we Sup Forumsedditors do it!

I thought Sup Forums and the NRA backed up this dude? What changed?

It's summer now.

kinda. if you have a pistol, you should notify the officer immediately which he did. but apparently officer yanez said "don't move" and castille threw up his hands. if someone has a pistol pointed at you and says don't move, you don't move.

>Sup Forums was against what dylan roof did
>Sup Forums was in favor
Wow it's almost as if the user base isn't actually the same most of the time

are you leaving anything out? like any sudden reaches or physical engagements with the cop? if not that's pretty fucked up.

yea, no. that's fucking retarded. If i pull up to a cop and point my gun at him saying don't move do I get to shoot him? A cop has no more of a right to shoot you for a danger he created than you have to shoot him.

>be born a nigger
>get shot
THE CIRCLE OF LIFE

>yea, no.
really califag?
i'm just saying from my opinion as someone who carries daily. i'm not gonna fuck around when someone is dead serious about putting me down. i'm not agreeing that the cop was right, i'm just saying this was a mistake on both sides.