What are some good movies about weaponized autists?

what are some good movies about weaponized autists?

bvs

the 2016 election

kys

why the FUCK wont this site shut up about reddit, every fucking board

SHAZBOT!

rain man
the big short

reddit

good answer

t. reddit

t. reddit

Let's get real. Sup Forums hasn't been Sup Forums since like 2014.
That wild west free for all where interesting people congregated and drove their own unique brand of internet culture is now just another subreddit for teens brought up with an internet connection and a smart phone. The differences between Sup Forums today and reddit are more superficial than the difference between Sup Forums today and Sup Forums in 2006. MOST posters today will candidly admit that Sup Forums to them is just another stop on their internet addicted lifestyle that includes the constant checking of twitter, facebook and reddit.

Honestly, what makes Sup Forums special today? What differentiates it from the rest of web2.0? Being able to say Nigger? Is that all?

>Let's get real. Sup Forums hasn't been Sup Forums since like 2014.

Actually it was around 2010, you would know that if you weren't a stupid redditor

see either or

This is actually exactly what you're looking for
true at least the popular boards and it started way earlier than that

Sup Forums is the best internet playground. The fun of shitposting anonymously can't be replicated.

I started lurking in 2010 and people were bitching that the site was ruined, so it must have been earlier

t. reddit

We could quibble all night about when exactly Sup Forums 'died'. I said 2014 because that's when I believe the combination of moot's streamlining attracting new users and smartphone culture exploding finally overtook the site.

People have always been complaining that Sup Forums isn't as good as it used to be but I really think the tone started to change around 2010. I was here since around 07

Rain Man

Those people were right. Sup Forums was getting worse by 2010.

fucking newfags, Sup Forums was going downhill in 2002

yeah Sup Forums has been getting worse since 2010~. Still had some good moments since then though, and I would say the troubling thing is that I'm still here.
The site is growing,so something must be going right from an admin point of view, It's funny how we are so averse to having this site grow. i remember when threads would sometimes last a fucking week. At least one thing's the same, and that's that you autists will always find the most asinine thing to argue about,even when you have no real stake in it.

Friendly reminder that the only people, and I do mean only people, who care about Reddit vs Sup Forums are adolescent boys and emotionally-stunted manchildren.

*distant bird noises heard about it all*

rebbit

>2010

It was 2007 you filthy reddit diaspora

>Being able to say Nigger?
Can't even do that anymore. Redditor newfags will whine at you to go to Sup Forums if you do that

This is reddit
This is memes
This is reddit
This is memes

This post reeks of reddit

Where are the redditors

>become increasingly popular
>natives getting bored because its going so well
>become too popular
>immigrants flood in en masse
>tries to learn board culture, not enough willing natives left to show people how
>immigrants revert to their own culture (in its infancy compared to established board culture)
>more natives leave out of disgust
>all thats left is bitter oldfags, oblivious newfags and a nu age internet copycat culture

Literally whats happening to Europe

Fuck off and make a new review, Bodan.

>Implying it wasn't ruined the moment Moot visited 2chan