Recast him to make a perfect movie

Recast him to make a perfect movie.

What was wrong with Michael twink in that?

>be me
>in a dream
>waking up
>go to bathroom
>look at the mirror
>im michel cera
>hellyeah.gif

he wasn't scott

uh, you don't get to bring exes.

Scott pilgrim isnt a softpsoken beta , he's actually a pretty huge asshole

he's a huge asshole in a very softspoken beta way. if anything, the movie makis him MORE of an asshole

scott literally fucked my girlfriend raw and left her pregnant in an alley, soo....

>recast MEW as Zooey Deschanel
>she now seems less like a whore since her exes happened over a longer period of time

I liked him as Scott even though it wasn't all that comic book accurate. But if I had to recast him I'd probably pick Evan Peters.

a bunch of her exes happened in high school, they explain that in the movie. it isn't really THAT unbelievable

but also like, her going through a bunch of breakups and maybe not being the best person is also a big part of the point (even though the movie didn't do her character much justice)

me

Jaden Smith, obviously.

i loved this movie

Theyre not my girlfriends

Yeah, wasn't it mentioned that the first ex, the Indian Pirate wannabee, was her "boyfriend" in grade 4 for like 2 days or something?
And that all they did was hold hands and beat up jocks?

He was actually the perfect fit for that reddit faggot movie

Toby Maguire would be good for this role

yep! and it's also confirmed that she and lucas lee had drama together in high school before she dumped him- for todd, who she dated for the rest of high school until he had to go off to vegan academy. then she dated roxie briefly in college as a phase- in the books they're actually on good terms- and dated both katyanagi twins at the same time without either of them knowing. and then gideon was her next serious relationship, out of college.

it's honestly not that bad when you look at it