I
S
S

İYİ

>No Hiss..

Reminder these threads are spammed by authentic furfags redditors

twitter.com/momosukida1/status/844878505322045442
youtube.com/user/akiraman26

I guarantee that there are furries out there that enjoy the same things as you so kill yourself.

>Degenerates like what i like

Absolutely rancid

noice

Was Steve ever actually in the military?

His ceps look decent

Leave HDoom alone.

Hes a cool guy, posts degeneracy and helps Broteam and doesnt afraid of anything.

>on-topic threads we've always had deleted
>this garbage shill shit is left up

Why are normies with weird hobbies a thousand times more interesting than the usual garbage nerds on Youtube?

Because nerds don't know how to have a conversation. Not even with themselves

Why do you delete Sup Forums related threads yet babysit shill threads like this?

nice

>post something on-topic
>get accused of being a janitor

This is a new level of shitposting i haven't experienced on Sup Forums before, thanks

Normies with weird hobbies used to be what you'd call nerds, before around 2006-8 when being a nerd started to seem interesting and became a status symbol, and also the anti-bullying propaganda picked up so people would pat themselves on the back for hanging out with nerds and not berating them for their hobby anymore. Now it's cool to pretend to have eclectic tastes and be shy.

Meanwhile the actual stereotypical nerds are pissed that their hobbies are being invaded but don't have the social skills to articulate it so they just become bitter and hostile. The only thing that's left is stuff that can't be stuffed with pop culture references by giant corporations looking to chase a buck. Like MREs.

no hiss.

The real question is, why does he always shave his arms? What's his endgame?

This guy looks like he could be Matthew Lillard's son

Steve hasn't uploaded a video in a month. Is he dead?

The botulism got him.

SMOOTH