TRUMP GENERAL: - CRASH AND BURN EDITION

WTF is happening?
When Trump drops out, who you gonna vote for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sUNxbB53jGA
politicalwire.com/2016/08/03/trumps-amazing-24-hours/
youtube.com/watch?v=0dkkf5NEIo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you can feel the apathy now, everyone knows and FEELS he fucked it up

Hillary Clinton I only support Aryans

Hillary probably

Clinton
>smart
>strong
>intelligent
>rich
>powerful

How did he fuck up?

Brits can't vote in US Elections.

Hillary Clinton.

check the catalog

Sage shills

Repeat shilling doesn't get you more shill points friend.

It's all shitposting. Explain what he did to fuck up.

posting from inside Hillary's tongue hole

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Look, shilling.

And this fucker

doesn't even know how IDs work.

Sage.

Adolf Hitler Jr.

end of the ride

sunset boulevard

the street goes left, but drumpf turned wrongly right

all the rednecks on the bandwagon got literally BTFO

OK. Everyone's just on a shitposting binge apparently.

Vote for Lambright!
At least I have campaign promises written down.

Lambright.com

youtu.be/sUNxbB53jGA

I'm not ready for him to drop out yet. It's too entertaining! How about this summary of the past day:

- In a Washington Post interview, Trump declined to endorse House Speaker Paul Ryan against his primary challenger
- He reiterated that he hasn’t endorsed Sen. John McCain and said the onetime prisoner of war “has not done a good job for the vets”
- He slapped out at Republican Sen. Kelly Ayotte, saying “she has given me zero support”
- He suggested that Americans should pull their 401(k) funds out of the stock market
- He said he’s “always wanted” to receive a Purple Heart but that having one gifted to him by a supporter was “much easier”
- He said that the handling of sexual harassment has “got to be up to the individual”
- He accused Khizr Khan of being “bothered” by his plan to keep terrorists out of the country, and said that he had no regrets about his clash with the family
- He appeared to feud with a crying baby during a rally
- He reiterated that “if the election is rigged, I would not be surprised”
- The sitting president of the United States publicly called Trump “unfit to serve” and urged Republicans to withdraw their support for him.
- Trump spokesman Katrina Pierson suggested that Obama and Clinton are to blame for the death of Humayan Khan, who died in 2004, when neither were in the executive branch at the time
- An ally of Paul Manafort told our colleague John Harwood at CNBC that the campaign chairman is “mailing it in,” leaving the rest of the staff “suicidal.”
- Sitting GOP congressman Richard Hanna, HP head Meg Whitman and former Christie aide Maria Comella all said they plan to vote for Hillary Clinton
- The WP released a transcript of its full interview with Trump, indicating among other things that he paused five times to watch TV coverage in the middle of the sit-down
- A GOP source told NBC’s Katy Tur that Reince Priebus is “apoplectic” over Trump’s refusal to endorse Ryan

This was the best day! Sauce is here:
politicalwire.com/2016/08/03/trumps-amazing-24-hours/

He went full retard.

The next 8 years of Hillary are going to be interesting...

Ahmed samefagging hard

Gosh, I dont know! If only someone out there would correct my record...

Really high energy in Britain right now.

Trump will win this state no problem

Trump doesn't really have much to lose at this point. GOP has way more to lose and they are probably losing their shit now.

>TRUMP GENERAL
>all this pathetic attempts against Trump

Welcome to the crazy train! Turn on CNN! Pence breaks with Trump and supports Ryan!!

Holy shit the cancer is real, sage. Fuckin shills

here the baby thing upset me the most, he really is unfit to be a president

What's happening?

You'd think a shill would learn how to samefag without getting caught

Shills, shills everywhere

I know! Who starts a feud with a baby??? Just imagine what he'll do when he has the nuclear codes. That baby would be done for.

Not an official General, the shills are ramping up the offensive. Do not reply

Holy shit, now that there is funny.

drumpf is losing, mfw I was actually for him, but he turned out to be a complete retard. can't believe shillary and drumpf are what america has to offer, pathetic.

he going nuclear would be the best thing, the bad thing is he fucking america, and the rest of us puppets, slowly.

Is it ogre?

>1 post by this ID

You wanna see him nuke a baby when it disrupts one of his speeches? I don't want to see that.

#saynotonukingbabies

God damn these shills
Why do they even try here? lol

didn't he call Clinton "reincarnation of the devil" or something like that?
read it on a German news ticker last night
made me feel comfy

another sage thread -.-

i hate the 1 post shill there are ids on the board you cunt

Hillary Rodham Clinton would get my vote in November IF Trump dropped out.

Correct the Record is attacking Sup Forums and /r/politics, just go to some other Sup Forums until their funding runs out

>retards thinking Trump wants to win
Hillary knew she was basically unelectable against a good republican candidate, so she and Trump made a deal. Trump would run as republican or as independent in case he didn't get the nomination. In return, he gets worldwide publicity and possibly government favors if Hillary wins.

You'll going to see more and more erratic behavior by Trump in the coming weeks and months.

awful banter, but I forgive you

>all these desperate Hillary shills trying to dampen the Trump surge

You should try switching your tactics up, make it less obvious

>Hillary
>NWO
>one common language
>humanity unified
>ayyy lmaos
>technological advancement
>Russia destroyed
Are Trumpfags even trying? kek

What did he do now?

I'm voting for Hillary.

Sure she'll be able to accomplish a lot in 8 years.

He called her "the devil" ("ein Teufel"). Nutty stuff, though funny. I hope he finally makes the central plank of his campaign the assertion that Hillary Clinton really is the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

>All these butt blasted Trumpettes

You guys are really losing your edge.

kek faggot mods wont let me call him out

WW3 with Russia Obama third term

no thanks

Massive shitposting and Sup Forums like always taking the bait.

You must be knew here

more specifically he said "Bernie made a deal with the devil. Hillary's the devil." So in context it seems more secular (in association with the figure of speech) but it gives him the opportunity to equate her with the Devil which is pretty funny.

>until their funding runs out
kek
best shill itt so far

from sweden?

i second this desu. i wonder how much trump got paid by shillary to run for president.

wtf i didn't mean to put desu i was meant to put desu. I've been shitposting for too long

wtf I've done it again. I'm actually scared now. maybe someone is spying on me and correcting my posts. I'm gonna try again desu

pls someone save me tbf

Are you referring to Trump as Hitler because you believe he will fail like Hitler, because I worry about that as well. What choice do we have though, the Jews have so much control that our hope is running out.

amazing how everyone still believes that a politician is in charge of the country and its habitants. Military, Banking, Pharma and Food giants which can donate to both sides insane amounts of money to push their private agenda. They dont fucking care if your life gets better or worse. Its all about mantaining power, and keep everyone distracted with this political circus.

But hey, if you feel better believing that a certain politician will improve your life, keep talking about them and ignore the real owners of your life.

You make monkeys look smart

SHILLS
SHILLS EVERYWHERE
ABANDON THREAD
THEY'RE GOING ALL OUT HOLY FUCK

Stop shilling.

I think meme magic will prevail. We got the brexit and they've started this astroturf bullshit campaign way too early so theres still time to counter act it

>When Trump drops out

Get a load of this nigger. All you have to do is turn on CNN or MSNBC and listen to the left. They are truly going nuts. Its driving them insane as the world sees right through them.

Trump is a winner, its what he does. He devastated, as in destroyed 17 other candidates. The ones who got on board survived, those who crossed him like cruz, graham and graaham got smoked. Hes taking out Mcain and Ryan too. Its going to be close.

CTR faggot concern / worry trolls fuck off please

Trump is gone and he destroyed the GOP

Sup Forums has BTFO itself

enjoy your meme man while it lasts because hillary is taking the presidency home

triggered

exactly what is supposed to happen, Trump is and has always been the vehicle through which the destruction of the Republican party will be assured.

he's playing the party and its base for fools and will, as we can clearly see now, hand the election over to Hillary,

he is doing this because he is no different than anyone who partakes in the political theater, he is a paid actor, operating under the agenda of those who control the U.S. and its policies: international banks, ancient blood famalies, and of course, the "British" Crown.

he's doing precisely what he's told and even Sup Forums bought it, hook, line and sinker. there will be no republican party after the failure of this election, the empowerment of a coming total 16 year run of the democrats will spur their policies on (specifically of demographic replacement) to such an extent that districts which were once able to support republican candidates will no longer be able to muster the groundswell.

this is the last time the republicans will run, effectively as an opposition, the U.S. will first become a one party state, then a union of countries, mainly being the integration of Canada and Mexico as the notion of the U.S. being wholly distinct from the two becoming less apparent

it's over, you lost.

>all Sup Forumss dreams
>all those endless generals
>for nothing

and best of all we gave trumptards the PROOFS in the form of clear evidence linking Trump to Clintons and that famous speech where he himself said that he'd go republican if he ever tried to become president

I wouldn't be surprised if he made good with hillary after the election and went and said he only tried to show how racist american society still is

there is no fucking way this dude is serious or authentic about anything. Half of this board is going to be on literal suicide watch come november and it will be a hilarious feast of asshurt

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] or [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Thank you for helping to correct the record!
תודה שאתה עוזר כדי לתקן את הרשומות!

You and six-million others have been chosen for our goal of writing history! You’ll help to shape thoughts and opinions, and control the narrative online!
לך ולאחרים - מיליונים שנבחרו עבור המטרה של כתיבת היסטוריה! לסייע צורה המחשבות והדעות, לשלוט על הנרטיב באינטרנט!

0.5 (You)s have been deposited into your bank account for every shekel you post.
0.5 (אתה) s יש להפקיד לחשבון הבנק שלך עבור כל שקל אתה מפרסם.

Thank you for your continued support in making Democracy work for us!
תודה לך על תמיכתך המתמשכת בקבלת עבודה הדמוקרטיה בשבילנו!

The jews are gonna rig this election in their favor like the ones before anyways, so why bother

If they ever truly supported him, why aren't the Republicans fighting Trump's battles for him?

Seemingly everyone who was on his side isn't bothering to defend him. It's appalling.

Sage and report shill threads

GET OUT GET OUT SHILL REEEEEEEEEE

friendly reminder to not feed (you)s to the shills
feed them only red pills

here is some easy listening (you) farming music
youtube.com/watch?v=0dkkf5NEIo0

the shilling is unreal...

The records stand corrected, my saged friend.

Haha get fucked Trumptards, wheres your fucking wall now? Were gonna keep "raping" and "stealing" your jobs

Build wall

Keep going, Pedro.

Thanks for dumping your CTR pastebin. We know how to find you faggots now.

yeah
you are
you sure are
goyim

But independence was last month

WHOSE GONNA PAY FOR IT