MILF?

Would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/movies/news/carrie-fishers-ashes-placed-in-prozac-pill-urn-w459559
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even in her prime she was painfully mediocre. If I was a numale I probably would, but no.

I bet a lot of sick fucks would while staring at a picture of her from ANH

i'd tap that pill capsule to this day.

She's dead

I would have.

It would be hilarious.

And here's your signnn

Tell me where this niggas grave is and I'll post a picture

>pill capsule
rollingstone.com/movies/news/carrie-fishers-ashes-placed-in-prozac-pill-urn-w459559

I wonder if that pill has midichlorians in it?

yeah

Her smokers voice would make my wiener shrink a bit, just past the knee, you know.

Yes because I have a need to be cared for

Never found her attractive. I honestly don't know what the fuck you people see in her.

She looked really good in that force awakens event where she stood on stage with all the other stars. She lost a bunch of weight for the movie and her tits were jutting straight out inappropriately. She was obviously uncomfortable and hiding them with her forearms on and off the entire time.

It was really hot. I would that version of her, but she got fat again almost immediately

Anyone got pics of what I'm talking about

Newly pubescent children that saw ROTJ in theaters became imprinted with the image of her in the buns and gold bikini, and it became a meme for decades.

Based on her scene in Finding Nemo, yes.

I actually met Carrie at a party back in the day. She was a really sweet person, who loved to talk about shit. She also fucked like a wildcat.

>nemoposting

holy fucking shit oldfag alert

Only in her prime.

According to the coroner she snored herself to death. How is that even possible?

>Jew
>stinks of Ben gay and her ugly mutt she keeps around
>snorting cocaine every five minutes

"No"

No.
Necrophelia isn't my thing.

Hell yeah, you know how much coke she drinks.