What's your opinion on F is for Family?

What's your opinion on F is for Family?

i'll answer but only if you credit me in season 3 for my creative input

it's good, saw a bunch of people here around when season 2 came out saying that it was too depressing and shit, but i dont know why

Kind of want to see it, kind of don't feel like paying for it. We all must make hard choices sometimes.

Tried watching s1 but the animation was trash.

From my understanding, there wasn't enough jokes and the dad character was too "real" as an abusive father.

torrenting isnt a hard choice

Hey look its Peter griffin

>there wasn't enough jokes
there were plenty
>the dad character was too "real" as an abusive father
also not really seeing it. i mean, he was in more emotional turmoil this season because he didn't have a job, but i don't remember him getting more abusive

animated sitcoms don't need to be super artistic and it really isnt practical for them to consider it for budget reasons

Love Bill Burr but the trailer I saw was cringily unfunny. Probably won't bother unless I start hearing that it's good

Poor mans Bobs Burgers

You want me to put you through a fucking wall?

I love it until the arguing and yelling gets to be to much and reminds me of my childhood but other then that its funny

Kevin is the best

This season was a huge drop off in quality, they need to focus more on silly slice of life stuff like bill at the stadium bathroom in s1 instead of all this morose family melodrama.

Is this the fambly back east?

Its too depressing to be funny

Dick!

Heh.

It's very Bill.
What I mean is that it's funny but because it's Bill retelling his fictionalized childhood in some ways the show can be very morose and even sad at times.

S2 is definitely less laugh out loud funny than S1 but they do work well together. (And S2 still absolutely has its moments)

If you're in the mood for a comedy that pokes fun at the very real disappointments most people's lives amount to, this is your show.

Also I will put you through that fuckin wall!

Wow what a terrible post

I liked S2 more than 1. Thought it had more laugh out loud moments and seemed like they have kinda found their groove. Hope it gets a S3.

Also if you didn't find the resolution to the Mohican storyline hilarious and out of left field, then this one probably just ain't for you.

>too depressing to be funny

What a bunch of pussies.

Violence and rape and all that is titillation to this crowd, but I think broken dreams hits a little too close to home.