8/14/16

Yellowstone is going to blow....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lh1RjGCZfSY
youtube.com/watch?v=HWZXinRwCaE
dailycrow.com/georgia-guidestones-cube-august-14-2016-tisha-bav/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

damn......

>tfw live around the border of the primary and secondary ash zones.

I smell a business opportunity.

That's a lot of dead white people.

Gay. But let's predict a real happening. How about WW3?

I'm in Georgia, so I'll be fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=lh1RjGCZfSY

>Yellowstone will never be relocated to the East coast

Sad!

South Carolina here, wanna shoots some guns and grab some beer and watch the fireworks?

if it was going to blow we'd be seeing signs months ahead of time.

>Yellowstone will never blow because there's only 12 months in a year
Sad!

But there's only 12 months

And the loss of a majority of our Minuteman III ICBMs. Kirkland is almost kill, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=HWZXinRwCaE

Fuck, if I didn't pick an image I would've beaten you Ivan

Falsch und homosexual.

the american face when yellowstone erupts and what is mostly left of merica is leftwing faggots, niggers and mexishits.

i hope so

I get your joke, because 8/14/16, which is formatted in a month/day/year format, conflicts with what your format is, which is what I believe is day/month/year. Because the "14" part of OP's date is a day, but the same part of the date in your format would be a month, would basically be nonsense, because there is no fourteenth month and anyone who says else is an idiot.

Funny joke, Serb. Funny joke.

Norcal fag here, I won't be affected by this right?

Damn unfortunately it'll be almost all white areas

Thanks American, I hoped it would make someone laugh or at least smile.

NO

you will have allot of falling ash so remember to clean the ash off the roof of your house or the roof can fall in

oh this thread again

how do you live on the border of both? is your house the size of a state?

Gah damn Tahoe is beautiful

At least I'll finally get one blowjob before it's all over

Your implication is that the border is a straight line or exactly within the mile.

Once again, it's a great time to be a Texan.

first off its gonna be way bigger than that, we're talking all the way to east coast

second off there's nothing we can do about it so suck it up

Can't you just drill holes in it so that it doesn't erupt as violently, or something?

>Implying all those facilities (except for main base) aren't hardened for nuclear weapons impacts and won't survive.

Shit nigga that would be a great place to be.
>You know they would come dig you and your missile out.

If the "aliens" stop nukes they'll stop this too. They have the means to do so.

The ash zone is incredibly wrong. Looking at the Mt. Saint Helens eruption, the ash will go a lot less west and WAY more east than this pic shows. Mt Saint Helens was tiny compared to what Yellowstone will theoretically be. Might as well extend the ash zone all the way into the Atlantic. While in the west, any place in Washington will more than likely not even get a dusting.

With Mt Saint Helen, ash almost circulated the entire globe to due the jet stream going right over Washington. Since the jet stream usually skirts Yellow Stone as well, you'd expect there to be similar ash patterns.

>takes out the only conservative areas of washington and oregon

JUST

k...

nope

kek will not let it happen

They say this every year, geologists have been bleeding pressure from yellowstone for decades.

cool i can see it from los angeles

>Yellowstone is literally a plot made up by the Left powers to kill off the last of the Right.

>real happening
>ww3
fuck off retard

WAKE UP YELLOWSTONE

MAKE MEME MAGIC REAL

Volcanic ash will make some great fertilizer. Stock up on 3m dust masks, they will be trading like money when it happens.

kek confirms it

Too bad it couldn't take out Cali.

I know that geologists are saying the Yellowstone is going to erupt "soon". But what you don't understand is that the word "soon" is subjective.

The word "soon" on a geological timescale means "any time in the next million years or so"

I think we'll be ok.

2020. We still got a few years to go. If you live in the cities by then, you will be dead.

WW3 is bad for business.
Threat of WW3 = $$$$$$$$$

Isn't the kill zone all blue states? Fine by me

I say the hillary shills are a good sign.

>live on the border of kill zone and primary ash zone

at least I have a mountain range

>california completely spared
but why

Kek has told us this, we have 4 weeks before Yellowstone erupts.
We was given 4 dubs as confirmation yesterday and this morning.
I can find the original thread of anyone wants.

The kill zone is solid red, and the entire area is 90%+ white

And once again Ohio remains safe.
>No earthquakes
>No tsunamis
>No Hurricanes
>Insignificant amounts of Tornadoes.
>Safe from Yellowstone apocalypse
What better state to live in?

tfw you live in comfy ohio

That's just the magma chambers going boom. Given how much energy that generates, there's almost certainly going to be secondary fault slippage as a good sized chunk of the American geology is going to explosively bleed off all that pressure.

San Andreas or the Pacific faultlines near the coast have been building up for quite some time.

This is true and scientists confirmed.

Read something other than Sup Forums you mouth breathing basement dwellers.

It may not happen soon but it's happening someday.
It's Hillary's fault.

Ah, just looked it up. Could have sworn Idaho and Utah leaned left. Well shit.

That's fine.

*Western Pennsylvania

>Yellowstone is going to blow....
And Russian hackers did it!

>Portland will literally cease to exist

There's a little known fault line under Lake Erie near Cleveland that can produce a 6.8 (and is 100,000 years overdue).

The energy wave from the deep-end of Lake Erie will cause a tsunami nearly 50 feet high in the shallow, West end.

Toledo and Monroe (along with Davis-Bessie and Fermi II) will be completely wiped out.

Source: FEMA training exercise I was on.

i sure fucking hope so. LET IT BLOW NOW. FUCK THIS FAGGOT WEAK GAY NIGGER LOVING LEFTIST SHIT HOLE COUNTRY.

>Chicago and Commiefornia untouched

It's a damn shame

>kill zone is entirely red states
>primary ash zone is all red except for denver
>secondary ash zones hit the red voting areas of oregon and washington
R I P
I
P

Welp I live away from the lake so still safe.

Also Earthquakes aren't overdue they're exponentially distributed.

underrated burgerbro

i'm in jewyork. ill be fine goyim.

Fuck off

you mudshit serbs make me smile, because i know some day you will be exterminated. like the muslim filth you are.
GET PORKED SERB MUDHSIT.

depends on how large the blast is. the last major eruption (a VEI 8, the highest) was 640,000 years ago and spewed over 1km^3 of ash into the air.

the one before that, 2.3 mil years ago, spewed over 2.5km^3 of ash into the air. the ash bed from this one easily reached cali and well into illinois probably.

what's funny is this spot may not erupt for a long time and if it does, there is no guarantee it will be "massive". there are many other spots on earth that can cause VEI8 eruptions, with lake toba only occurring around 74,000 years ago. this put more ash into the air than the yellowstone eruption 2.3mil years ago and almost made humanity go extinct.

They've been saying it's going to blow for years, and there hasn't yet been a single hint of any activity. It's not going to happen in any of our lifetimes; get over it.

California is awful, my friend.
Maybe not the entire North, but the South.

>tfw in the seconday ash zone
What does this mean? Am i kill?

It's not going to happen on its own, we need to make it happen.

Hey do you even know which board you're on buddy
We're all about hysteria here stop being a shill ok?

You'll be buried in ash never to be seen again

This HAS to make the North-West Republic real!

>Almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter :^)

‘Yellowstone will explode’ Says Increasingly Nervous poster For Seventh Time This Year

Are u autistic?

If the south were to go the north would as well, I'm not ready to remain in the wreckage

OH WOW IT'S DEFINITELY HAPPENING THIS TIME!!! THIS THREAD TOTALLY CONVINCED ME

What's after the secondary ash zone?
I live in southern illinois, am I still going to die?

Get a good 3M filter mask (like the ones they use in Season 4 of Breaking Bad) and get a lot of "fine particulate" cartridges for it. You'll burn through carts fast.

Be able to shovel the ash off the roof of your your house so it doesn't collapse.

Grab a pint and wait for it to blow over.

Remember that time all you faggots spammed this place with some blood moon bullshit intertwined with some Jewish festival thing that was gonna make the markets crash and stuff?

>my life is so pathetic and meaningless the only thing that excites me is world-wide disaster.

Stay transparent fags.

DID DONALD TRUMP CONSPIRE WITH RUSSIANS TO MAKE YELLOWSTONE EXPLODE??!!!??

This story and more tonight on CNN

Well, relatively. If Yellowstone goes the world will probably have a massive famine and billions will die. Which might be a good thing, but the U.S. would probably suffer so much that it loses its status as a superpower.

Yfw Yellowstone explodes and by some miraculous reason the entire path of destruction is shifted to the left and the entire west coast is gone.
An user can dream.

Shame commiefornia is unaffected

Means white people will relocate to less white America and outnumber brown skins even more.

You'll die of cancer, suffocation, or starvation. Or you might survive. But not if you stay in the ash zone.

Are you referring to this?

dailycrow.com/georgia-guidestones-cube-august-14-2016-tisha-bav/

There is also a claim that there will be a 2nd coup attempt at 14th August in Turkey.

>be American
>wanting it to explode

I'm guessing you retards didn't live in the South during Katrina? It just means evacuees are going to permanently infest your cities and towns. Katrina has permanatly niggerized so many towns there it's unbelievable. I moved away.

>Safe from Yellowstone apocalypse
Last time when Yellowstone tier volcano erupt Homo Sapiens almost extinct. You are far from safe.

everyone in jackson county is going to die im afraid