That time of the year where Marvel releases half a dozen ongoings with obscure characters

>that time of the year where Marvel releases half a dozen ongoings with obscure characters

>that time of the year when their "popular" characters ongoings sales fall and they renumber them

Is that Lex? Lol he looks like handsome Squidward.

Yeah? Hah hah hah!

you mean relaunch with a new number 1 when the last volume barely managed to reach 12 issues

>Another Black Widow ongoing

Alright, pick 5 characters that never had an ongoing before and we will see if it matches with the upcoming announcements

Supreme Avengers, the squadron gets relaunched with a new title selling name.

All new Venom, Venom is no longer in need of a host.

The last xmen, the xmen reunite for the final days.

All new Defenders, sam miles and kamala attack the jews.

>all the while, Marvel continues to sit on numerous properties that it hasn't used in years like the Ultraverse
Yes, legal reasons aside, a lot of the Ultraverse characters have infinite potiential if properly utilized

If only they could release 20 Batman books, like DC!

They cant use them and besides most 90's characters are so obscurecure now and don't draaw a dime.

Spawn and Savage Dragon and Cyberforce never make the top 100 much anymore.

Yeah, Dc fucking whored out Batman during the New 52 and DCYou. The 20 isn't that big of an exaggeration. I believe they had around 16 series. We'll see how badly Dc Rebirth whores him out in the coming comic waves.

>A
>FUCKING
>MISSILE

>obscure characters
they are called afroamericans, user

I miss the late 00's with lots of minis.

Today is only ongoing to be canceled at 6 issues.

They could easily update them, I mean it's not that hard to do. The essential quality of most of the characters should still shine through effortlessly regardless of the timeframe in which they were created

The short term ongoings are disguised miniseries since the retailers do not buy minis unless they are event related.

When all of your books are minis no of them are

You mean like they do with Spider books?

they could could make good X-Men books again

And Avengers books