Brit/pol/ - Because it's 2016 edition

Reminder to ignore the yank shill (now using a Canadian proxy).

>British man dies fighting ISIS in Syria
standard.co.uk/news/uk/british-man-dean-evans-dies-fighting-islamic-state-militants-in-syria-a3310456.html

>Second failed attempt to abduct member of British Armed Forces reported at Aldershot Garrison
plymouthherald.co.uk/second-failed-attempt-to-abduct-member-of-british-armed-forces/story-29580865-detail/story.html

>Rates to be cut as economy slows
bbc.com/news/business-36962059

>Steven Woolfe not in leadership race
bbc.com/news/uk-36962266

>Paris firebomb habbening
liveleak.com/view?i=35b_1470187409

>are nige chimes in
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/01/ukip-needs-to-play-the-long-game-and-bypass-the-total-amateurs-on-the-national-executive-committee/

>Theresa May tells Lords to ‘get behind Brexit’ after threat to derail Article 50 plans
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-tells-lords-get-behind-brexit-after-threat-to-derail-article-50-plans-a7166271.html?amp

>Unelected peers start House of Lords plot to BLOCK Brexit and force a second referendum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3717663/Unelected-peers-start-House-Lords-plot-BLOCK-Brexit-force-second-referendum.html

>Police arrest 900 Syrians in England and Wales for crimes including rape and child abuse
express.co.uk/news/uk/695066/Police-arrest-900-Syrians-in-England-and-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse

>Ireland could join the Commonwealth post-Brexit to cement CLOSER ties with Britain
express.co.uk/news/world/694564/Ireland-join-Commonwealth-post-Brexit-closer-ties-Britain

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/31/texas-shale-oil-has-fought-saudi-arabia-to-a-standstill/
bbc.com/news/uk-36964059
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first

nth for anime

Lads, was Gordon's Last Stand against the Blairites to greatest moment in British history?

second

reminder redditcuck shills have taken over

>There's a hole in the world like a great black pit, and the vermin of the world inhabit it
>And it's morals aren't worth what a pig can spit, and it goes by the name of London
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/london-to-get-coffee-and-fellatio-cafe-a7170266.html

>Woolfe denied leadership run, Arron calling for Emergency Meeting
twitter.com/Arron_banks/status/760612103774412800
twitter.com/Arron_banks/status/760611357834276864
twitter.com/Arron_banks/status/760619322331041792

>Disease spreaders to get their drugs for free
bbc.co.uk/news/health-36946000

>May speaks to her overlord
jns.org/news-briefs/2016/8/2/netanyahu-speaks-with-uk-pm-theresa-may-for-the-first-time

Why doesn't Brit/pol/ talk about Saudi Arabia?

Nighty night, lads

night flipbro

Whats there to talk about

Traps, Loli or vanilla? which is it lads?
Night :)

Night night m8000

What happened to the Brownites?
You never hear about them any more.

>>Ireland could join the Commonwealth post-Brexit to cement CLOSER ties with Britain

it's either that or the EU
its like a rock and a hard place.
lose your national honor or lose your independence (to EU)
also to top it off i have no gf

Reminder: This country's fucked

have you guys signed article 50 yet, or are you content with being EU forever?

Why don't Saudis ever post on Sup Forums?

Ow cuck what a typo! Must be a Northern thing?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE UKIP DOING

Why lads, not even a month after nige left its become a catastrophe

Fucks sake

Any news on UKIP - are Nigel Farage, Aaron Banks, Raheem Kassam etc going to take action to get the cuck NEC eliminated? What's the latest?

Also is Woolfe 100% out now, or any chance of challenging the decision?

interesting when the threads were "full natsoc" they were comfy.

Cornish independence when?

Nigel was the party, the party was nigel.

UKIP died to save us from the EU.

which? USA? u looking forward to president hillary?

gaelic union when?
eire strong

I'm on it

Never ever

fucking redditcuck op isn't here for actual discussion

why do you think he left?

arron is checking on legality of calling emergency meetings asap

Vanilla, paedo's and benders out

Never, they are just another English county.

>Passport to Pimlico

britain i mean, brit/pol.

The Burgers have tricked them into destroying themselves.

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/07/31/texas-shale-oil-has-fought-saudi-arabia-to-a-standstill/

The Saudis can't slow production at $50 a barrel now and are trapped. The economic judo is beautiful. They can't win wars but the Americans are good at winning by other means, fair play to them.

Bara and BL for me

SMASH THE CARSWELL-EVANS-HAMILTON CORRUPT KEK ALLIANCE!

>because a quasinigger isn't going to be leader it's trash
who could be behind this

You're obsessed with me, Leaf.

not #enjoyingthedecline you havent embraced the meme yet lad. Good luck with the social justice though

wow Lad, we don't have enough time in the World to right those wrongs!

>not wanting this

BL? boys life?

#ImWithHer

Can't wait till she beats that nasty racist Drumpf.
The amount of tears I will drink makes it my preferred outcome.

Laughing at Trump's novelty wall could be funny but Hills is my favourite.

>actually wanting to ruin your economy by leaving the EU
Wew lad

So what is the alternative for the brits?
Nige is gone, UKIP unpopular because of the 130 million pounds meme.
How will you deal with the kebab problem within your borders?
British empire 2.0 when?

Boy's love m8, the gayshit

not really, if you would return to your reddit home instead of shilling here that'd be that

nah its 1000 year tory reich until another big depression, then the nazis will sweep in

Hey britbongs, Amerifat here. I have one political question that can have implications on the world: you see, i am fed up with the same old 2 party system my country has and I find that the diversity in your parliament is desirable to me. However, the question is how do I introduce new political parties in the US without introducing an entirely new political scheme (meaning I still want to keep the Senate and HoR and not lord and common houses, and a president not prime minister) does anyone have any suggestions?

either way the amount of salt (either fb or Sup Forums) will be amazing, perhaps not quite brexit levels though

The Cornish culture has eroded due to not enough native speakers. Some still do but they are in the 10's unlike Wales or Brittany. Sadley they are improving the roads so more mudslimes can drive down here! Not many but they are creeping in......not enough jobs for locals and we have the lowest wages and highest house prices compared to all the UK.

Holy fuck shills everywhere huh lads?

shoot up a school in the name of said new party

you already can vote for other parties, like our system. just obviously due to american (((media))) they never mention anyone else

>actually wanting to ruin your country by not leaving the EU

FTFY

Better the devil you know.

Kek

why is a lot of yaoi in a weird artstyle?

aren't libertarians and greens polling at like 15% between them?

A R R O N
B A N K S

What's the option for Ireland? Aren't you parties all left wing

Get rid of first past the post

You can have Plymouth

There is not one native cornish speaker and there hasn't been since the 18th century. Sometimes people lie on the census forms.

We don't want it but we are Celtic, or have some Celtic roots. There is a distinct difference to the rest of the UK. The dialect, architecture, place names, family names etc

>600 armed police deployed onto London's streets
>every news channel: "just a precaution nothing to worry about pls stay calm"

Anybody else get the impression something huge is about to go down in Londonistan? Feels like we're under siege.

>That over compensation.

This is what happens when the nations all around you have great empires but you got fucked in your last great war.

That's pretty gay.

who gives a fuck about londonistan, they'd be doing us all a favour would ISIS

Anyone know Cornwell well? Are Cornish nationalists actually vigilant defenders of Cornish identity, or are they like SNP and Sinn Fein - just anti-English assholes, while happy to allow everyone else in the world live there and 'diversify' their homeland?

Basically are Cornish nationalists pc civic nationalist promoters of 'diversity', or true nationalists?

yep. its a fucking nightmare and we are burning.

but I've noticed that people here are getting more redpilled everyday, people complaining about Islamic terror, questioning should we be taking refugees etc.
there already is a party called Identity Ireland associated with Pegida so there IS a gleam of hope. But still nonetheless, we are cucked and burning in a liberal melting pot.

>not wanting this

can I save this pic?

If the Saudis cannot keep paying the masses with social money then they will revolt! Most Saudis are poor, camel fucking mudslimes it is a time bomb waiting to implode! They are the most fanatic and backward of all Arabs...

france is putting guards on the ferries to uk as well, there has to be some legitimate threat

bbc.com/news/uk-36964059

Shit taste by a lot of the fans lead to ugly yaoihands and awful art.
It was the worst from about 1992-2006, since then new artists have popped up with less cancerous art.
Also yaoi is an ancient term only used by western hambeasts on tumblr now.

>wanting to be cucks to cucks

>assholes

Speak English you cunt

I don't care. UKIP are a bunch of scruffy wankstains either way.

True nationalists

Grass routes like the UKip, destabilize the majority parties and steal their voters!

1950's poster

MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN

Everywhere in the UK has these distinctions, Cornwall is no different. Celtic traditions may have lasted longer than other areas of England but that's all long gone now. Cornwall is as English and Anglo as everywhere else.

The home office are busy.
Remember that the government is watching all the Paki's internet activity with massive supercomputers.

Interesting question.

I don't think you can do it with the same system, you'd need the President to be elected by the HoR which destroys muh checks and balances. A system with multiple parties at least needs coalition to be theoretically possible I think.

I can't see a way round it.

Aaron Banks funds a new nationalist party, Steven Woolfe defects to head it and Are Nige endorses him. UKIP was a useful pressure group, but the very name is single-issue and their internal structure is antiquated. Better to start fresh.

Seriously, that map is bullshit. No one speaks cornish as their main language. It's like putting 'jedi' on the census.

BRITAIN WAS NEVER GREAT

Correct I mean by lingual, some academics and libracucks

Worked great, eh?

Ireland is beautiful but lefties want to turn it into a multicultural shithole like England
For the love of God don't let them
t. Englishman

Does anyone have that screenshot of a Reddit post saying how Ireland should take in refugees and should have a population of at least 8 million?

It's happening!

すみません

Noice.

fixed it

Lefties are false patriots in ireland who claim hating da britz makes them nationalists.
Ireland isn't too far behind anyway