Why was she so strong when she wasn't exposed to Earth's atmosphere and Sun...

Why was she so strong when she wasn't exposed to Earth's atmosphere and Sun? I know it was Superman's first actual fight, so he wasn't really experienced, but still it should have been much easier for him to win against Faora.

Does Cavill's version have Arctic breath?

Also, Man of Steel general, I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hXsqsZ7xbjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Her mask got cracked broham.

She had armor and fight experience. Counts for a lot.

>Does Cavill's version have Arctic breath?
No. When exposed to fire he just charges right through it instead.

literally 2 minutes later it shows what happens when the protective suits get damaged

Faora was fucking badass and hot, I just like to believe that she's naturally stronger than Superman.

She was. Both Zod and Faora could've destroyed Clark. In the end Clark got lucky he landed behind Zod putting him in a rare advantageous position. You can see throughout the Metropolis fight it's basically Zod dictating the course of the battle until they are flung into space.

Zod and Faora were both bred to be warriors. They aren't "free" the same way Clark is.

I feel like the fight experience was the main factor. She's an actual soldier while Cavill is literally a dude that's super strong. How she didn't incapacitate him almost immediately is amazing

She's a eugenic ubermensch engineered as a super-soldier, with significant combat experience.

Superman is a mulatto who's never thrown a punch in his life.

PARTY ROCKERS

that is so laughably bad

We all know how the fight really should have ended.

If I sniff her farts will I become a super human?

So fucking hot, that arrogant smile. I want to worship her.

So Kal derived his power from Earth's sun. Where did the other kryptonians get their strength from?

the earth's sun...

I bet they're having super hard hate sex in the phantom zone right now.

The sun.

So the sun beefs all of them up through their suits, but the suits keep them safe from earth's atmosphere? Why did Zod start getting uncontrolled x-ray and shit when his mask broke? Why did Kal lose his power onboard their ship before ComputerJor changed the atmosphere.

it looks cool as fuck go back to marvel you dumb jewish cuck

The fights were pretty good in Man of Steel and if you want to go rewatch them it's clear Clark is a bit stronger than Faora, but Faora is vastly more experienced and better at actually knowing how to fight. Whereas Non is even stronger than Clark but relies on that brute strength.

So in the extended fight (which is more or less just Clark getting his ass kicked until he disables their masks) he ususally gets outmatched in hand-to-hand by Faora but can sometimes overpower her, whereas Non overpowers him but he can evade/dodge his way around Non. It was well done, I thought.

Their helmets cut out the inteference they get from full exposure to Earth's atmosphere and sun.

It's like a human wearing sunglasses.

Moar

So they're only getting partial exposure, and partial enhancement? Were they all as weak as humans on their ship?

>Were they all as weak as humans on their ship?
Yes.

Did you like thor 2 or something?

Yeah.

Which makes them kryptoforming Earth sort of dumb, why would you waste all that effort to deliberately take away your super powers? Zod was practically fully adapted to Earth's atmosphere by the end of the movie, seems it only took Clark twenty years because he's a mulatto and the Kryptonian equivilent of an asthmatic.

I mean, they'd still have the Sun, so presumably some degree of power, but it's clear atmosphere plays a big role too.

Shes gorgeous as fuck

PLS BEAR MY CHILDREN

>Which makes them kryptoforming Earth sort of dumb, why would you waste all that effort to deliberately take away your super powers?

Zod didn't want the new Kyrptonians to grow up physically suffering under the sun's radiation and Earth's atmosphere as Clark had.

Why? A decade or so of asthma and occassional headaches and you're a god for the rest of your life.

That shits retarded.

Good luck creating a civilization where everyone has the power to destroy Earth if they wanted to.

Zod wanted to recreate Krypton as it was. It's embedded in him to protect Krypton. This is his way of protecting Krypton, by bringing it to Earth.

Man of Steel was a good dragon ball Z movie - it's all I wanted.

Didn't mind "Stop my invincible Son" moments because of that.

I have a question /MoSG/
Is the snowy placewhere Clark remembers Pa Kent in BvS the same snowy place where he got his suit and learned to fly in MoS

No, the mountains are somewhere in South America.

Is that specifically stated in the movie?

Well you see people speaking Spanish on the way up. Were you watching the Theatrical Cut maybe?

xena? xena is from krypton? that explains a lot.

nolan shit and DC in general is awful, but that was a extremely well executed scene

she immediately begins to implement super speed and strength in the right proportions, without being thrown off balance by her increase in power

evidence of some seriously good soldier training, perhaps implausibly good, because neurological speed would remain the same

When everyone's a god, no one is.

very very good point. you terrakryptowhatevform a planet that you can't livesurvive in. not only can they livesurvive on earth as it is without kryptoforming they're superpowerful.

the writers and director are idiots.

Spanish? I thought the guy was Indian (the feather kind). Also, there's a white American standing right next to him that talks to Clark. The scout ship in MoS was in Canada but it took off after Clark saved Lois. We have no idea exactly where it went. Also the stack of rocks in BvS could be rocks from the mountain Clark crashed through learning to fly

they're not idiots, they just forced a political message into a capeshit movie

zod had to destroy earth, because they wanted to connect 'preserving your race' with 'genocidal lunatic' in the audience's mind

the real Zod would have a much more elaborate plan, and would have probably been a bit more patient

Not enough cuts for you?

>that one comic scene when Faora rapes Superman
Hnnnnnggg.

Liink m a t e

>the real Zod

I don't have it, but someone in this thread's bound to have it. I've seen it countless of times already months ago with daily Faora threads.

That's a very different series, you're just headcanoning those characters to be Faora and Clark.

It's not Faora and Superman, but instead a not-Kryptonian chick and some white-bread self-insert from a shitty Image comic called "Invincible". It's written by the same guy who writes The Walking Dead comics.

>Which makes them kryptoforming Earth sort of dumb
They were genetically compelled to need a Krypton.

Was it produced after Man of Steel? Because if so, no way that's accidental, author just wanted his Supes/Faora fapfic published.

shut the fuck up stupid contrarian nigger

What's going on here?

>Spanish? I thought the guy was Indian (the feather kind)
youtube.com/watch?v=hXsqsZ7xbjM
They are speaking Spanish. It's definitely south.

This sort of makes sense. But from a military/supremacist perspective, your entire species being superman-tier has got to aid it's survival against other species.

Zod wanting old Krypton back does explain his thinking though I guess, he's not being rational, he's just drowning in nostalgia.

>Also, Man of Steel general, I guess.
This film made me love Superman. It can't just be me.

Yes this was written after MoS.

Anissa, a powerful evil not-Kryptonian soldier is raping the protagonist of the book. She's doing so because her leader ordered all of his soldiers to breed with humans. She didn't want to do that so she decided to rape the MC instead who is half-human, half-not-Kryptonian.

Also after a recent time skip we find out she was tamed by some black dude and settled down with him.

Say that to Zod's snapped neck.

She was genetically engineered to be a super soldier while superman was natural born no specialties. Id say it was right

youre not, i love it, and Henry is amazing

Was he genetically modified for this role?

Not only was it programmed into zod to place krypton above all else but having a species where individuals have the power to destroy anything they wanted is retarded

this movie was fucking amazing.

shame they are now going the low quality shared universe route. I think batman, superman and a few other heroes could have shared a series\universe, but you can't go overboard with it.

Man of steel was a super hero movie, but somewhat more serious than marvel crapola. You had the world actually reacting to an alien god. Then now we have wonder woman were an actual greek god fights a war and nobody bats an eye. A terrible regression the mean. Rip good quality dc movies

>you will never run the Durrell Challenge with Supes
In rare cases I hate not being a britbong. Also, the faggot face from Superman Returns reminds me of the retarded kid that played Walter White's son.

It really wasn't as meaningful or strived to be as meaningful. It's a Marvel movie but with actual production values and some Snyder-esque action scenes but on the whole, it's very shallow and doesn't really dive into the subject it deals with wholeheartedly.

In the end Diana's naivety was rewarded. I would've preferred it more if Ares wasn't real and Diana leaves mankind realizing that Ares is inside every man. And then in BvS Superman becomes her Zeus, guiding her again to the right path. I suspect this is the route they were originally going to take given how she speaks about humanity in BvS. But they chickened out.

Henry Cavill is not handsome. He's the reason I lost interest in the Superman movies.

Way to be objectively wrong there, champ.

Lmao good one

No honor among shitposters, eh?

>eye of beholder objective

Imbecile. And I am subjectively correct.

Seriously. He may have been handsome when he was much much younger but not anymore when he made his first Superman movie.

for you

brandon routh handsome >>>>>> henry ugly

only obese middle-aged women are attracted to ugly henry

>yet another snydershit thread
I've never seen bigger autism

:O)

Your immense butthurt posts only make these threads sweeter.

Zod not being interested in superpowers is part of his genetic programming to maintain and restore Krypton as it was. The reason he rebelled against Krypton's government was because he thought kryptonian society was no longer sufficiently 'pure'.

My problem with both Adams and Cavill is that they were simply too old for their roles, in what was supposed to be a reboot, and/or introductory appearance of the characters.

>rips her cape off so you can see face rape more easily

Like poetry.

thank you for posting that pic and proving he's not handsome. he's not ugly but he's definitely not handsome.

Which is why the film has kid Clark, teenage Clark and then adult Clark.

>Clark twenty years because he's a mulatto and the Kryptonian equivilent of an asthmatic.
what the fuck am i reading

Henry Cavill
The guy from Valerian

What other actors post here?

>kid clark = handsome
>teenage clark = handsome
>adult clark = not handsome

pottery

William Shatner

Kevin Smith

Yeah, I understand that they tried with the narrative by showing age progression. But, the fact that Supes didn't get his cape until he already had male pattern baldness, and his love interest literally does look she can be your mom, it just seems like this Supes is a really late bloomer.

Oh that's right. I remember Kevin rightfully calling Reddit too sissy. A faggot that cries watching shitty CW shows thinks Reddit is sissy. He's not wrong.

It's ok MCUck one day we'll laugh with you at Cuck Evans' shitty hairplugs.

>BBC

Blacked

Did you go to high school with Henry? What's your malfunction?

I'm not the guy saying that Cavill is ugly, or Adams is for that matter. I would be so lucky to look like Cavill, male pattern baldness and all. And despite Adams being technically old enough to be my mom, I still 'would' every day of the week with her. I'm just saying, the casting fucking sucked, like many other things with Zack Snyder's 'vision'. They should be aging Superman down, to make him more relatable with kids, not the other way around. Basically, all that I'm arguing for, is that they should've taken the Spiderman Homecoming direction.

You're fanfic sucks

The animated series did that for me, but MoS and BvS made my friend like Superman

Just massively disappointed they cast receding hairline as Superman. Smallvile Superman was handsome. Superman Returns Superman was handsome. Man Of Steel Superman was not handsome.

>they should've taken the Spiderman Homecoming
Get the fuck outta marveldrone that shit looks embarrassing even for marvel.

Show us your hairline.

>Why was she so strong when she wasn't exposed to Earth's atmosphere and Sun? I know it was Superman's first actual fight, so he wasn't really experienced, but still it should have been much easier for him to win against Faora.

She was wearing power armor, did you not notice that?

here's a recent pic of me.

Why did clark not use heat vision more it seemed to work pretty well against them?

Better question is why doesn't he use frost breath? Also Snyder said MoS was supposed to reveal how Superman shaves and it didn't, would've liked to see that effect.