I just don't see the appeal of this guy. Can anyone explain?

He seems to have a dedicated fanbase.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-Btkke8O6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=W_qePqppbdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Dkm8Hteeh6M
youtube.com/watch?v=JbepN4dKLbU
youtube.com/watch?v=L0Cxt1pReMs
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZU4gBI9_hA
youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>watching h3h3 video
>PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

>does commentaries reddit comments
>does commentaries on other people's content
>liberal jew
>against greater israel
>has nothing against Palestine
>bernie supporter
>doesnt like orthodox jews
fuck this jewish uncle tom race traitor goyim loving fat brown Hasidic-looking fuck.

i don't know you but your problem might be that you are over 14 years old

He made one funny video mocking vape nation, blew up on reddit and now just does shitty fucking reaction videos

I also think he is high on coke or something, the way he moves his eyebrows while speaking is fucking weird, it's like emilia clarke on coke

literally only children watch these channels.

you a kike or something lad

he made a few good videos in his earlier days but has pretty much ran out of content now because his shtick got old fast

He has Tourette's that's why his eyebrows do that weird thing, also he made reaction videos before the vape nation bit.

He is reddit embodied

le based anti-sjw content

Unfunny kike that normalfags love because "le me-mes and facebook-tier internet culture!"

Literally no different than RayWilliamJohnson bullshit ten years ago

People are retarded and like retarded entertainment.

You got it all wrong. First he was doing reaction videos which were actually great and worth watching. Then he made vape nation which blew up his reputation a lot. Then he started to get into retarded YouTube drama and started to change his content. Nowadays all he does is bitch about how little ad revenue he is getting after the bubble burst.

He showed me the retarded shit outside my containment sub-box. He's alright for the occasional video.

Which videos of his did you watch? Here's the ones that his fans seem to think are the best:

youtube.com/watch?v=4-Btkke8O6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=W_qePqppbdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Dkm8Hteeh6M
youtube.com/watch?v=JbepN4dKLbU

h3h3
Filthy Frank
Idubbbz
MaxMoefoe
RLM
VideogameDunkey
ShoeOnHead

All of the above are Sup Forums approved YouTube channels. It's very clear that a majority of Sup Forums visitors are underage or stuck in the mindset of a 15 year old.

STEAK IN THE BOOT

youtube.com/watch?v=L0Cxt1pReMs

Sup Forums hates every single one of those channels.

Paul Latza is our guy.

His interview with Tai Lopez is kino

So what's good then? Recommendations nigga

I watch for the comfy relationship

this
I don't even watch their main channel
Their secondary channel is a relationship simulator
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZU4gBI9_hA

youtube personality threads are getting more and more common and I wonder if this site's demographics are shifting enough for a /yt/ board
I think at that point I'd actually have to reevaluate my life

I like watching Maxmoefoe's pokemon channel. He seems like the most fish out of water when it comes to all the gross out humor the other channels do.

Nothing is ever good and you can never like anything.

His Pokemon channel is great because you can tell he actually fucking enjoys what he's doing. He's like a little kid.

I refuse to believe anyone finds this big nosed gasoline huffin literal corpse attractive.

I get it.

I got the exact opposite impression watching the videos on that channel: he loves Pokemon but can't really fully enjoy Pokemon because he also has to act like he's too cool for it.

>DUDE IRONY LMAO

It's just so tiresome

Ethan is a sell out.

He's CIA... for real.

No depth in his humour, absolute rubbish

Wew I'm glad I'm not 17 and never got into following youtube celebrites holy Fuck

The maregasm video was funny and some of the early reaction videos were good. I hate all his other shit though.

It amuses me that Sup Forums hates Ethan but circlejerks over RLM.

he was funny at one point

reddit incarnate

>shoeonhead
You fucking dicksucker. Her whole channel is just garbage non-speak held up by a bunch of beta orbiters.

You need to work on your reading comprehension.

Ethan's mom is really hot btw

The funnier thing is that shoe was the channel he had a problem with. Fucking kek.

this guy gets it. h3h3 even 2 years ago is ten times better than whatever nonsense they're putting out now.

He used to be funny. The reaction vids were good, as were his exe vids.

The problem is he got too popular for his own good. He stopped doing the good videos all the often because they actually take effort and started making low-effort videos that are boring to anyone but his fanboys (and he has a lot of raging fanboys). These are videos where he tells some boring personal story, or cries about Youtube money, or gives his uninformed opinion on something stupid, or just farts around with his wife and/or Youtube friends. The absolute worst videos he does now are where he and his wife browse reddit and just talk about stuff they saw there.

When Sup Forums sends it people, they're not sending their best. They're bringing redditors. They're bringing frogposters. And some, I assume, understand Poe's law

>RLM

His reaction videos are more commentary videos, that's at least less shitty than most youtube vlog channels.

>reaction videos which were actually great and worth watching.
>reaction vids
>worth watching
kys faggot.

Kikes can not create their own content, they can only take, satirize and destroy.

Reddit Letter Memeia hasn't been all that popular on Sup Forums ever since Mike sucked TFA's cock.

Nah, his reaction stuff was pretty funny.

RLM has been shit for a while now.

Sup Forums hates RLM because RLM is the embodiment of Sup Forums

Nope they're still going strong

He is literally a meme spawmen from the collective mind of beta male internet addicts.

Just like Sam Hyde or Filthy Frank. He was never funny but he was memed the right way on the right websites.

You have to like him to be in line with the cool boys ;)

He does the same stuff every critic does since invention of the profession: Shits on other peoples work. Its fun to watch commentary on retarded people and their videos and he hides it under layer of irony to not feel bad.

VideogameDunkey is the only one who actually underestands the media and puts any work into his videos. The rest of them is garbage.

they've been going downhill since 2014 at least. Their analysis got weaker and weaker; where as before they would autistically pick apart techincal stuff in the movie in an interesting way, they switched to a reviewing style with nothing interesting or insightful to say about anything in the movie, just "the story was weird, I didn't like it lol", reallly obvious and boring reviewing

And they simply stopped being funny, nothing clever or amusing in their new stuff

nice reddit thread. all you idiots who keep watching his videos have no right to trash him. u love him. also

This guy gets it, the only reason these people are popular is because people want to see retarded people get torn apart and this guy can deliver when he wanted to. It's why MST3K got popular

Where's Channel Awesome? Cinemassacre?

Maxmoefoe stated the gross out humor with how2basic back in the day

Cr1tikal is the only youtuber who keeps his head above the water.

haha, who the fuck still watches that low effort unfunny cretin

fucking kys

I found him somewhat amusing when he was just some greasy jew doing react videos. Now that he seems to think of himself as the youtube saviour/arbiter of good conduct on youtube, I dropped off pretty fast.

His podcasts are good, I was pleasantly surprised with them

I liked him a couple years ago. Now he's obviously out of touch, getting sugardaddied by Post Malone and using his court troubles to explain a huge dip in content. He could really just make more skit videos like vape nation to get back to the glory days, but the idiot moved out of New York where people are fun to LA to hang out with other fucking e-celebs and shit.

YouTube celebs are the most pathetic fucks ever. It disgusts me how they fawn over each other because they all share the same 14 year old fanbase. They demand to be taken seriously and shit when all their content takes literally a day of writing and shooting to complete for a $5000 paycheck. Philip Defranco's pouty face in the sidebar is my favorite. Just imagining this guy taking photo after photo after photo of himself looking perplexed and then pretending he's a journalist when he just writes copies down the headlines.

LA was a mistake.

>LA Beast
>Moves back to east coast with parents

What did he mean by this?

Leave my husbandfu alone. He's consistent, likeable and has very rational thinking. Why you hate him?

His content for the past 6-12 months has been pretty stale (subreddit videos etc.) and it's not just the standard "old videos" excuse, he made a video himself acknowledging the decline in quality. Some of the original "exposing weirdos on youtube" were funny. And he is a funny guy with good comedic timing + I love the eyebrow meme.

t. 27 year old male

>imagine being almost 30 and worrying about e-celebs

RLM videos are pretty quality though, not like they're legit criticism, but they never say so.

He also said he doesn't want to do the old style reaction videos (his good content) anymore because the channel got so big it actually affected people's lives and livelihoods when he made a video about them amd he doesn't want to be an internet bully launching raging 12 year olds onto people's channels. I get the reasoning, just sucks because those were the reason to watch his channel.

He was ok in the beginning although ripping off Sam Hyde a bit but then as time went on and after he got taken to court you can tell he's only in it for the revenue generated off of morons and 14 year olds. Who could've guessed?

idups, rlm and delray misfits are unironically the best channels on youtube. also thegreatwar

You're like me but with like 98% of all streamers and e-celebs

stop saying "this guy gets it" jesus christ do you have any idea how queer you sound

He consistently produces reddit quirky content interspersed with pseudo-intellectual rants
However, desu I wouldn't watch anyone who primarily does leafy style videogame commentary content, and then just like leafy makes a few normal IRL videos as it's some big deal
And because he has no previous skill or equipment for making normal videos, it is absolute garbage, that looks at least a decade old for yt

If you're actually defending those channels you need to take a long look at yourself and find out where it went wrong.

Not at all, Mike. You've been phoning it in for the past 300k subs.

I am not subsribed to him but I noticed he toured Israel. Why was this advertised to me? Your ilk pisses me off.

i was going to complain about people watching shitty youtubers then i remembered that i used to watch that guy with the glasses when i was a teenager lmao

no u

nope, dunkey is a nintentoddler manchild

does anyone have those hila webms from /gif/?

please no

I will puke

what webms

I liked the old ones where he made fun of that pedo guy, last few videos I saw before unsubscribing where just whining about whoever has more views than him and meeting him in another video and sucking his dick for views.

As somebody that used to watch this guy when he was at around 10k subs, his content dropped off a cliff when he moved out of israel.

he got popular wayy to fast as well, after spending 4 years hungry he was just handed viewership by jontron and frank.

btw MDE was h3h3 before h3h3 was even a thing: youtube.com/watch?v=d47Jibt-EOE

Didn't this dude just waste tens of thousands on some sort of lawsuit?

B is for build

And this.

ethan was a huge hyde fan (probably not anymore), this is not news.

Kys.

Cr1tikal's content has been steadily declining for a long time now, but these past few months have been terrible. Ever since his "friends" started riding his coattails and they started their podcast his channel has taken a nosedive. His recent trend of doing "irl" videos is another nail in the coffin. He needs to go back to playing shitty games and not letting his girlfriend talk all over his livestreams.

RLM is pic related.

His content at least used to be just really funny and really digestible and basically chock full of things that are easily memeable (both the videos he reviewed and his reactions to it). Generally just easy-watching, decent content.

Socially anxious, tourettes (mentally ill) Jew who makes a living off making internet videos for manchildren. Creates controversy to profit off, has no problem deceiving his fans for more shekels. Like most Jews, a wolf in sheeps clothing