Does anyone else hope Hillary will drag us into ww3 if she wins?

Does anyone else hope Hillary will drag us into ww3 if she wins?

We're living in this age of non happenings. The modern front page story is about another skirmish sonewhere in the middle east or North Africa, or about a bank collapsing or how bad property prices are.

It feels like we've historically stagnated, like the 90's-2010's will have absolutely nothing note worthy long term.

I want world war 3, dammit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7osWmtHDFMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping once

I disagree, if only on the grounds that I don't think the average American youth has the capacity to fight in a war. Since the Greatest Generation, each generation has gotten worse.
The hippy Baby Boomers.
The "crawl into my mom's vag" Generation X.
The "crawl into my safe space and sip my pumpkin spice latte" Millenials.

I hope there's a happening that will turn things around for the future, but I don't think a war's going to do it.
I'm counting on something more internal, like a zombie apocalypse or a disease that kills off the weaker members of a particular race. Millenials need to be pushed through the wire filter of natural selection.

>non happenings
>400k dead in Syria so far
>entering a new Cold War with Russia
>China is flexing its muscle as a rising power

Why are millenials so fucking sheltered and ignorant?

But why would $hillary drag the UK into WW3? If we do enter such a war, I hope the UK stays out and just elects to Make England Great Again.

As far as happenings go, you could stand to do a lot better.

No worries, m8. Humans will go to war, that's just nature. At least if Donald wins, Americans will have a powerful, galvanizing leader, so they'll do better in the war. A hated, corrupt, power-hungry woman is no leader for a war.

>entering a new cold war
nowhere near as close as the previous one
>china flexing its muscles as a world power
Doesn't matter, we're totally reliant on each other and they're getting more socially liberal by the day
>400k dead in syria
eh

>hope
you don't need to hope, it will* happen.

because there mudshitbrits.

>Trump wins
>all the butthurt from leftists, and hopefully the world begins uncucking itself
>Hillary wins
>WWIII and major happenings all over

Either way this election goes it will be glorious

I got an idea.

Instead of hoping for members of your own civilization to be slaughtered en masse, why not advocate for the entire African continent to be cleansed from war, famine, disease, and their own ignorance and degeneracy? It's not like there aren't Africans spread around the world who would never even think of returning to their homeland or anything.

Oh wait, the infamous globalists are already working on achieving that and you're a naive little shit getting overwhelmed by their useful idiot leftist tools.

>I want world war 3, dammit
He said, and he typed in the comfort of his mother's basement with cheetos dust covering his fingers

>Trump wins
>Shoots nukes at anyone for telling him off
Doesn't sound too fun

Bitch, I'm joining the army literally right now.

>implying it will happen
nah
WWIII doesn't sound fun too btw

Don't try to shame him for that.

He can't get a girlfriend because of gays, trannies, feminists, and Jews.

Anyone that thinks this is a genuine retard.

Shills using happenings as leverage.

THIS IS A NEW LOW YOU BASTARDS

>le drumpf is a warmonger le neo-Hitler meme

How do shills sleep at night?

The future belong neither to Trump or Hillary. Regardless of cock or pussy president, the future is in the hands of the vigilante right vs the left. We will never surrender. The West will prevail.

>I want world war 3, dammit.
It will come soon, and by the first day it will be more beautiful than the last two combined.

Three psychic mediums had the same visions of mass destruction in August. Given how insane this world has become, I'm prone to believe it.

youtube.com/watch?v=7osWmtHDFMQ

I truly believe a significant percentage of the military would refuse to fight a war for Hilary if she steals the election. What self respecting white man would risk their life for a woman who's entire campaign strategy is denigrating their existence? However it would be amusing to watch the left go full warhawk mode trying to shame is into fighting their donors battles. I can imagine the propaganda on CNN now: "You're a xenophobic sexist if you don't want to kill the same people we're importing into your countries en masse to replace you!
Haven't you read the constitution?"

I want Trump to win and ultimately pull us back from oblivion. I don't want the world to descend into chaos, but if Hillary wins I want it to start quick.

My worst fear is that Hillary wins, the USA officially becomes cuckolded beyond words and the downfall drags on for 30 or more years until it all comes crashing down.

No if it Happens at least I'll be able to contribute to the reconstruction if I'm not killed during the Happening.

Kek protect me.

>youtube.com/watch?v=7osWmtHDFMQ
Fear not. If hillary wins she will open the gates and transform America to a multicultural hell. Within twenty years the damage done will have caused a significant segregation and whites and black only countries will start to emerge as the union crumbles.

>No happenings in my country or area
>No happenings being reported
>No happenings what so ever

>Age of no happenings
>A period of mass happenings just ended

>Powerful galvanizing leader
>Literally an elite who inherited his wealth and talks shit
>Competing with the wife of a man who got impeached for shady shit.