Current polls indicate we will be saying "madame president" very soon

What do you think the international blowback will be of her imminent presidency? Honestly it seems as if the world powers would much rather deal with a level headed woman such as her. I and my friends agree.
While she may not be perfect, I'm thinking that the future looks bright.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution#United_States_Senate
votesmart.org/bill/3083/7880/55463/use-of-military-force-against-iraq#.V6I_h_krKUk
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/14/clinton-resettle-one-million-muslim-migrants-first-term-alone/
truthandaction.org/hillary-sick-serve-president/2/
clerk.house.gov/evs/2002/roll455.xml
senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=107&session=2&vote=00237
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably

I'm honestly glad that our borders will stay open. What good is our countries success if other people can't join in?

War

Not an answer

Hope you enjoy refugees

>3 posts by this id

fuck off back to plebbit, faggot

I don't believe so, I think she will not enter into war as she has always been against it. I can't see her changing her opinion like that and endangering American lives. Trumps comments on nuclear war gave me chills. I think she is more level headed.

Sage goes in every field

Hillary is a fucking boss

this

OBVIOUS BAIT / SHILL THREAD

HIDE AND IGNORE

SAGE

>future looks bright

Bright as a thermonuclear warhead.

Reported

You did it wrong
Amen. I'm glad we have people on Sup Forums who aren't boneheaded drumpf lovers.
DESU I wish trump shills could be banned, most of their posts are low level and have been spamming this board like crazy, we have been liberal since the beginning and the conservative insanity has slowly crept up

Reporting a high level discussion? Good luck with that matey.
she won't bring us into another war.

>Current polls
like the brexit one
or the Trump can't be nominee one

>always been against it
She voted for the Iraq War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution#United_States_Senate

The success of the European refugee program is one of the main reasons I support her. The diversity it has brought will finally lead to the downfall of the oppressive white majority there.

say it with me

President Trump

>Reporting a high level discussion
>High level discussion
>High level

LooooooooooL go back to Reeeeddit faggot

>2016
>believing Wikipedia

Mkay

Go away shills we already got your emails

Litterally in the pol rules which shills like you wouldn't know.
this is very unlikely

>Litterally in the pol rules

Source? Hahahaha

votesmart.org/bill/3083/7880/55463/use-of-military-force-against-iraq#.V6I_h_krKUk

Sources say were about to have our second impeached president soo

"High level of discourse"

>the future looks bright
lel lel

name one other world leader that wants to do business with this cunt. you're going to witness scorched earth governing and a stagnated market make its way back to zero

I swear to god I am gonna be so pissed and I will literally spit in the face of every liberal I see when innocent Americans start getting massacred like in France and Germany.

Yeah, polls have been heavily manipulated or even made up out of thin air. Trump is winning and dems are getting desperate. The increase of you good goys shilling here is testament to that.

(((polls)))

>success
Will it take another attack in Paris alone for you realize that's bullshit?

>I'm thinking that the future looks bright.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/14/clinton-resettle-one-million-muslim-migrants-first-term-alone/

>Clinton to Resettle One Million Muslim Migrants During First Term Alone

>Clinton to Resettle One Million Muslim Migrants During First Term Alone

fuck off, TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!

>High level of discourse

Says they expect a high level of discourse doesn't say shit about reporting a discussion and this thread is an obvious shill thread. Learn to read and comprehend english

The percentage of refugees that commit terrorist attacks is so low it's almost not worth mentioning. I'm sure you saw the "call Brussels" video.

The world is fine, you're being manipulated.

the polls were corrected to show accurate data

>Future looks bright

A slow painful death sounds good.

FUCK THAT CUNT I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE CANCER SHE HAS TO CONSUME HER.

If she can't be sent to prison for what she's done, then send her to an early grave via the medical secrets she's trying to keep hidden in order to not be deemed ineligible.

Worst piece of shit in the running for office in a long time.

Do you have a source on an illness? I haven't heard of any reported 0.0

Won't respond to this?

shes going to stroke out in the debates

Yup have source on illness. Shill harder faggot

truthandaction.org/hillary-sick-serve-president/2/

I don't trust votesmart.

Conservatives have infiltrated almost every level of our typically liberal and fair media, always distorting things. Clinton is not pro war. Her recent speeches prove this .

>being this much of a sheep

What happens when she has to meet Muslim leaders. Do you think they will take her seriously. Or will she send a man, to do her job. In our case we usually send a Prince.

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

Again, another nonsense source.

clerk.house.gov/evs/2002/roll455.xml

two things

in times of war, woman cannot lead the military against the strategy of a male enemy

muslim religion is incompatible with western governance and culture

Wrong one,
senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_lists/roll_call_vote_cfm.cfm?congress=107&session=2&vote=00237

They will assimilate

hillary is fucking evil. look at how happy she is that she killed gadaffi

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

The only way they can "assimilate" is to give up their sand nigger religion.

Fuck off shill. The "international community" supports her because she's a dirty globalist, like them. As a libertarian/ancap I have a lot of problems with Trump but he sure as shut throws a wrench the globalist schemes that have marched forward unchallenged for the last 70 years. That's good enough for me. I just want to watch the parasites squirm when they don't have a puppet doing their bidding

muslims have not assimilated in Australia, there is nothing compelling muslims to assimilate in America,

Using Australia as a case study, the answer is no

Using black americans in America as a case study the answer is no

Using France as a case study the answer is no

Where does your assumtion derive from but feelings, when were feelings ever a good source of data for a predictable outcome that can be measured now

Fuck you, Fuck her and fuck the mainstream media. Goddamn I hope a civil war happens. Lets get this shit started.

>but he sure as shut throws a wrench the globalist schemes that have marched forward unchallenged for the last 70 years
>le le le daddy drumpf will gas all da j00z, mexicans and remopve globalists who have more weight in the american politics than one orange -faced dumb clown
Only a drumpftard could be this delusional.

Vote 4 Hillary or be a loser for 8 years.

The world would rather side with Putin than her... Go correct the record.

Congrats on picking a great president!
The Swedish people applaud you

answer me shill

both candidates are =ly terrifying, but Clinton has a lot more shady business than Trump so id rather vote for him

clinton does things off record

trump does things on record

of the two, who is more genuine to put their face to their actions, to not keep things "out of sight"

If you can't work this out, you really are a dumb shill

i'll be honest with everyone, these shills are useless, their psy ops are fucken shit and they can't even argue with logic.

if i was hillary, i'd fire them all, because they are shit and do a shit half arsed job

they're shit at what they do just like hillary

SAGE