Would you, Sup Forums?

Would you, Sup Forums?

youtu.be/cpprlfnSxEw

>implying IT jobs wont be the first to be replaced by AI with the exception of a few highly specialized ones

>woman working in a factory
>using a milling machine

They could have at least tried to make it believable.

>having a job
lmao, AI can't get here fast enough

isn't university of phoenix one of those scam universities?

wtf I love (((UniversityOfPheonix))) now

> kids darker than her
> no father

What did (((they))) mean by this?

my mom made nose caps for plane propellers in the early 80s

she used a mill and metal fabrication press

It kinda loses it's meaning when you realize the woman in the We can do it! poster worked like a few days in the factory and then married a dentist.

[citation needed]

The guy who posted the picture darkened their skin. In the commercial they're white.

>You will never bend her over the kitchen table, push her face into her graduation cake and fuck her from behind in front of her horrified children. ;_;

>wanting to fuck a chick with two kids
may as well just jerk off into an old sock, the feeling would be the same

>Preforms a menial task that is quickly replaced by robots
>"I know, I'll go into basic IT! That will never get replaced by machines!"
Seriously why though, I'm assuming in order to have her old job she would have had to have tradesman certifications, surely she could have used them to enter another trade, no?

Some of us can't afford socks.

Every IT degree is a scam with no leaned skills beyond a strange loyalty to the one tool they sell them on in class. At best, a techie will go in just to get the same piece of toilet paper that every other graduate is earning, just so they can get the same job that used to be based on experience.

The irony. A computer generated woman learning how to use computers. That's hilarious; real women can't figure out technical stuff so they have to render one in 3D to pretend that they can.

Attend the University of Phoenix diploma mill?

FUCK NO!

post pics of your mom in the 80s user