TVs of Sup Forums.

I hope you don't actually use that thing

That television must surely be dead by now

Can that tv even into HDMI?

MOOOOOOOOODS

hmmmm good tv
what a nice view

sweaty guy meme.jpg

Why does all this old technology give me feels?

60 incher. wish I had saved up longer since 4K resolution still isn't noticeable at that size, but regular blu-rays look awesome on it so w/e

i want one of these in my bedroom. i watch a lot of VHS and only have a 32" HD TV for them which stretches the image somewhat.

i think it's the sexy little girl legs and feets giving you feels

wait a minute that couch

one on both sides of the room.

odd setup but then nobody ever visits me so w/e

That would be great for standard definition content. CRTs have great color scale.

My cock would milk looking at those feet and watching a rerun of Jessie

>CRTs have great color scale.

still better off just watching stuff on a modern flat screen. The CRT you can find now are getting pretty old and unless it's a 300 pound Sony Trinitron it's going to end up looking kind of crappy anyways.

I still hunt out of print VHS stuff and loop them past a pioneer stand alone DVD recorder to the comp in on a flat screen. They end up looking soft due to the lack of old school CTR pixels but the color is so washed out on VHS that nothing really looks good in the format.

I think CRT for old NES like games might be cool but that's about it.
I like that my VHS to DVD set up is $$$ worth of old tech when new and I think I picked it all up for less than $20 at goodwill. Including the Sima 2 GOdvd macrovision stripper but that was a rare find.

I'm just watching YouTube on a lazy Saturday while nursing a hangover

Hope you have a CRT for all those old consoles.
I'm jealous

Looking to get one actually. I got a zx spectrum, an Amiga and a 2600 on the other side of the room too

Please stop bullying me
I live down under so every old console here is resold at absolute extortionate prices. I really do want a good snes though.

Did they really make books out of all those old kids movies? xD