APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

For what? No one forced him to sell Star Wars, he did so out of greed and lack of artistic integrity.

if he was greedy, he would have made dozens of spin-offs and sequels since 1983

>he would have made dozens of spin-offs and sequels since 1983
There was no need, because he slapped Star Wars on everything from electric toothbrushes to car window covers. We also got the two Ewok movies and a colossal ton of dreck in the form of EU fiction.

He mutilated Star Wars in 1997

I'M SORRY I EVER SAW STAR WARS

>greed

In about 10 years Disney is going to match the amount of Star Wars films released in theaters under Lucas over the course of 30.

This
The 'special editions' are the worst thing that ever happened to the movies and showed this guy should have been kicked off them years ago

>retires from film making
>won't be making anymore star wars movies
>"Well. Since I won't be doing anything, I might as well sell this thing, I guess."
>GREEDY CUNT M8! SOULESS

he would have sold far more stuff between 1983 and 1999 if he had made movies. You don't really think toy figurines were still selling like hot cakes once ROTJ was over? Why do you think DIsney are making sequels and spin offs if they can just sit on toy figurines money?

Under Disney, the franchise is just like Transformers or Fast and Furious. And dumber blockbuster every year

sorry for whut

Movie making is work.
Even when you just sit in a chair all day.

George literally did nothing wrong.

Disney have owned Star Wars for 5 years and have only released 2 films so far though.

HOW COULD YOU PUSH HIM TO THIS??

Oh no Lucas with giant ducks?
That never happened before.

Wow, 5 years to deliver 2 turds that were produced separately, these guys suck. Haven't heard the news? Disney CEO Bob Iger said Disney will make a Star Wars movie every year FOREVER. Look at the schedule, fool.

Both movies were better than TPM at least.

We'll have Episode 8, 9 and the Han Solo spinoff by 2020. Expect more spinoffs (Obi-Wan, Yoda, whatever) and the new trilogy to be announced before then.

JUST

Out of all the options who to sell your life's work to, he sells it to a multi-billion toy manufacturing company fully knowing what they will make out of it. It's all his fault.

>It's all his fault.

More like the fanbases fault for throwing such an unbelievable bitch fit over the prequels.

How dare fans complain about him making giant toy commercials and call them movies.

I'm sorry that you're such an old spineless weak pussy who was afraid to get shat on by critics yet again so you sold everything you worked for your entire life to fucking DISNEY in hope that everyone would stop blaming you.
I am really sorry.

Apologize for what? What did he do now?

He didn't care about critics, and they weren't that bad by the end of the prequels with episode III. He said it, he didn't want to spend 10 years doing another trilogy, it wasn't fun anymore to him, so he sold it to DIsney witrh probably something like Pirates of the Carribean in mind. He gave them his stories to make the sequels and eventually build something on it. But then, they flip flopped 180° and made a sheboot full of inconsistencies and shit. He's been jewed

We know what Disney did in comparison

If he was a real man, he would have taken a shotgun, dragged star wars in the bag yard and boom.

Treat Star Wars like the product it always was?

If I worked on a mountain my whole life, I sure as fuck wouldn't sell it to any massive corporation fully knowing they will make a parking lot out of it.
Rather sell it (or even give it) to someone with artistic integrity who you can trust or if there is no other option take it to your grave and leave the mountain be.