Do americans actually eat breakfast at mcdonalds?

do americans actually eat breakfast at mcdonalds?

Yeah I mean where els am I going to get a quick tasty meal while rushing to work. I have no time to eat so yeah everyday almost

No, I make my breakfast. Usually just bacon, eggs, and instant grits.

a banana is good enough and easy to eat while bicycling

Patricians shop at Subway or get a kebab on their way to work

Mcdonalds breakfast is unironically the best stuff on the menu

Don't eat it very often though but once in a while it's pretty tasty

love that
that shit is the sole eatable one among what they offer

Normal restaurants usually don't work early in the morning, so why not?

What do you usually order for breakfast?

No sorry we don’t kebab here, Muhammad kebab places are very rare here

why don'T you go to Subway wtf?!

You do understand that making yourself a bowl of oatmeal, cup of coffee and having a banana doesn't take any longer than having breakfast at md?

Sausage egg mcmuffin

Sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin with a "hash brown" and either a milk or small coffee

YES WE DO GET OVER IT

americans gotta work work work

need to eat fast

work work work

Subway sucks

Nah you rush out the door with your shoes half on and go through the drive-thru and shove that shit into your face while you drive to work, you don't sit down and eat it

now I get why people make fun of you
no taste, no culture

do you actually, unironically believe that Subway is healthier than McDonald's?

no I was memeing of course
who the fuck goes to any fast food place in the morning or eats a kebab on the way to work lol

nice to see that the orc actually feel for low tier bait and the leaf doubts it but would believe it as well if told so

i hate germany btw and we will be 101.99% muslim by the start of the next weekend

Whatever you say hans

Used to work the morning shifts at hungry jack's (that's what burger king is called here) and every fucking day the same fat fucking cow of a woman with an American accent would come through the drive through an order 3 sausage & egg muffins, 2 bacon & egg muffins, 2 breakfast wraps, and 3 hashbrowns. that early in the morning its store policy to only have a certain amount of meat pre-cooked before orders come in so they don't waste anything or serve old food. That meant that even though I knew she was coming, I had to cook most of her order after she had ordered it, which meant it took way too fucking long because I was the only one in the kitchen that early, and managers earn their promotions or whatever based on how quickly orders are filled after they're made so at 6 fucking AM I'd already have the manager for that day pissed at me for not being able to feed that fucking whale within 3 minutes of her order because I'm running in and out of the freezer, feeding burger meat into the broiler which usually hadn't even had a chance to heat up properly yet, while simultaneously deep frying hashbrowns, cooking bacon, frying eggs, toasting muffin buns, warming tortillas and assembling it all.
she showed up almost every morning, maybe 5+ times a week.

Fucking every single time I go through a drive-thru the car in front of me is two fat old ladies and their three overweight grandchildren ordering $45 of fast food, with a bunch of special orders because little timmy doesn't like onions

Timmy is right about onions though, they're trash garbage.

I thought russians like onions? they have more vitamins than apples

what do you eat then? tigers?

special orders usually aren't so bad to make when its just 'no onions' or something, its really only during the lunch rush when you're making literally hundreds of burgers in a one hour window and you accidentally put the onions on or forget to mark the wrapper or whatever (or the fucking counter girls give someone the wrong burger and blame you for it).

Makes sense, you're like ogres.

Only morbidly obese white trash idiots eat McDick's breakfast.

It gives everyone else instant diarrhea or instant puking. Me, it makes me instantly vomit every time.

Sucks for me though, I'm just getting one burger and a medium fry and I have to wait for the people in front to get their two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda first

Last time I ate fast food was a burger from In-n-Out about two months ago

tbqh a mcdonalds brekkie is great every once in a while

Is it only the american onions? Russian onion are indeed much better and have more vitamins.

>i hate germany btw and we will be 101.99% muslim by the start of the next weekend

That and the other guy in the german thread who was ironically talking about eating arab cum out of his gf. You germans are terrible at taking banter

or you could just go to sleep earlier, wake up earlier and have a good breakfast like a healthy human being and not a fat fucking slob

>falling for the heeb lies and having a full meal for breakfast instead of a cup of coffee and an apple

2 Breakfast jacks from jack in the box is the thinking mans fast food breakfast

PlASSer

>wooooow the jews WANT you to be healthy u retard

>thinking you need a breakfast meal
>falling for the most important meal of the day lie
The Jews have gotten to you

>bicycling
Literally no one bicycles to work unless they live very close or live in Silicon Valley or some shit

>you must be fat if you don't stuff your face as soon as you wake up

Unironically this.
Literally everything Maccas sells that isn't breakfast looks and tastes like shit, but their breakfast stuff is at least high mid tier good.

holy fuck, what shop? Had a disturbingly similar customer.

soft serve cones used to dip chips in are good though homie